PDA

View Full Version : Friends

wannabie
04-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi. I've been reading the post on this group and it's great.

I had a friend that I was comfortable showing my feminine side Joanna. I used to go by her house and we would do the girl talk thing, dress up and sometimes go out. two years ago she moved to another state with her husband and I haven't done anything like that since. Joanna wants to get out more and more and its making me depressed that she can't come out. I guess what I'm looking for is someone to confide in and see the girl in me. since the people that I work with is like One minded girl-is-girl guy-is-guy type I can't exactly tell them about her/me.

any suggestions about what I shoud do?

Anita Mae GG
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Welcome!!!!

I would suggest joining some Yahoo groups or local groups. You are bound to meet people.

You can also try the personals right here on this forum and see who lives near you...
Good luck!

dancinginthedark
04-25-2006, 08:38 PM
First let me say hello and offer a warm welcome to you wannabie. In your post you say you used to go out with your friend a couple of years back, is it possible to go back to those places on your own and maybe make some new friends there? Are you near any larger cities that may offer clubs to go to that welcome CD's? Are there any groups you could join?
Like Tammy Marie said you could try Yahoo groups or any of the other web sites that offer them to make some online friends to talk with and may find someone near by that way. Also personals here like suggested or placing your own ad in a local paper or in a city nearby. Be careful though to get to know the person first, no going to met some stranger okay?
Oh there is friend finder, but I am not sure how that works myself. Might be more of a dating site. Any one know for sure? I know adultfriendfinder.com is for ummm dating and more of an adult and/or sexual partner site. Good luck and don't be afraid to venture out on your own. I know it is a big step to take. I am sure the ladies in the MTF forum could give you tons of advice and suggestions. Just do some investigating and stuff first.

wannabie
04-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Thanks all for the welcomes.

to the question, Its not the same goiing out on your own by yourself. I've always seen it as having my girl with me. I'm kind of an introvert and I guess I just need the company. also some of the clubs we went to is not there anymore. it either became sportsbars or resturants.
I am going to try Tammy Marie suggestion about the groups. the only problem is where do I go or what ads to answer. some people out there arent' all that they say they are.
thanks for the friend finder idea. I am not sure how it works also but I'll look into it.

dancinginthedark
04-25-2006, 09:46 PM
It is more fun with a friend isn't it? And it seems like places come and go too quickly doesn't it? If I think of anything else I will PM you, K? Oh, you are very welcome BTW. Just wish I had more ideas for you. I tend to be more of introvert myself so I am not so good myself with the going it alone or even making friends RL. I hope you are making some new friends soon or better yet a new best girl friend to hang with. :cheeky: