PDA

View Full Version : Sexy legs

Leggy Ashley
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
ahy of you girls have any advise on what to do about those little blue veins on the legs. i want sexy legs out of hose too.

Kisses,
Delighla

Butterfly Bill
04-25-2006, 09:26 PM
See a doctor to see if you have varicose veins.

Other than that, get a good tan.

TGMarla
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM
A doctor told my wife that one thing she could do was wear pantyhose more often, as it offers support for the leg. Vericose veins are usually caused by gravity and the eventual weakening of the valves that help to pump blood back up your leg to your heart. Adding this little support helps those valves to not have to work so much, and they last longer. Mind you, he didn't say it cured them or prevented them, but rather helped with them.

I thought that was a pretty good deal when I heard about it. :D

DonnaT
04-25-2006, 10:43 PM
Vericose veins can also be a sign of other things as well.

Now, if you are talking about spider veins, they can be removed by laser sometimes.

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/varicose.htm

Sharon_Rose
04-26-2006, 07:56 AM
Look for a shade of blue hose that match your veins.

I told you I was sorry!!!

Karren H
04-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Please see the doctor if your having a medical problem but if not why not try some of that spray on leg tanning stuff!! Just saw it in Walgreens yesterday. Should coverup about anything and give those lovely legs a nice tan hue!!!

Worst case get some blue tights so they don't stand out that much!! LOL Just kidding!!!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Phyliss
04-26-2006, 06:01 PM
My 61 yr old "pins" can't go nekkid, (scares too many people) but I have found some compression stocking at Bright life Direct . com
The 15-20mmg thigh high stockings arn't too expensive. Get the ones from Allegro. About $17 a pair and they really make my legs look and FEEL good.