PDA

View Full Version : Comfortable Panties

Nikki A.
11-10-2004, 01:34 AM
I remember some of you complaining about holding the equipment. Bought a pack of "Just my size" stretch satin hi-cut panties. Fit like a second skin, covered waist and leg bands mean no chafing and there is enough stretch so that you dont overflow and sing soprano when you sit. Am going back to check out the other colors.

Sweet Susan
11-10-2004, 01:36 AM
I love hi-cut panties, thanks for the tip!

Wendy-Anne
11-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Down here, Jockey do a nice line of "no-show" microfibre hi-cuts that I find really comfy. Ok they might a bit plain and "Bridget Jones", but they are nice and safe for all-day-everyday wearing when a peek of lace might prove embarrassing! :p

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Will have to check them out. Thanks. (But I really do like thongs lol)

Julie
11-10-2004, 12:58 PM
And I thought we girls suffered for fashion. :D

Julie J

babe4life
11-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Julie, you suffer, I enjoy ... :D

LOL

I have several pairs of plain panties and then a few less plain .... Only wear the plain ones though! More comfortable and better "control."

Love,
Vicky

Sharon
11-10-2004, 04:26 PM
I prefer bikini cut since they're big enough to do what you want them to do, yet still look good. I tend to lean towards satin over cotton -- smo-o-o-o-th!

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Bought some last night. Very comfortable, but I think they need to be one size smaller than what I usually wear. Going to get some more in the smaller size.

Julie
11-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Bought some last night. Very comfortable, but I think they need to be one size smaller than what I usually wear. Going to get some more in the smaller size.

This might be the opportunity to buy that tan jumper and make up Jenny.........Yes?

Julie J

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 04:09 PM
This might be the opportunity to buy that tan jumper and make up Jenny.........Yes?

Julie J

If I can work up the courage LOL

Really don't know why it's such a big deal really.

BecomingBrooke
11-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey Girls,

My Favorite kind of pantie it the Hanes Her Way Accents Collection. They are 100% Cotton. I like the Bikini but they also come in High Cut or Thong ( if that is your thing :D ) also String Bikini and Brief. They all come in really cute colors and stuff for more info you can go to Hanes web site http://www.hanes.com/womens/F-UW-accents.jsp (now i really sound like a sales woman ;) ) oh well they are great hope some of you cheeck them out.

Love,
Elisha

Robertacd
11-11-2004, 07:42 PM
My favorites are Laine Bryant (the store not the catalog) high cut nylon. They are very confortable, well constructed and have the coolest hidden seam gusset. I still cant figureout how they do that.

Nikki A.
11-11-2004, 08:16 PM
My second favorite is the Hanes sport hi cut in cotton (wear them to work almost every day) ;) , but to feel the stretch satin is soooooo sexy!!!

Stormgirl
11-11-2004, 08:22 PM
I don't know,I love wearing my blue satin Victoria's Secrets panties right now :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
11-11-2004, 10:05 PM
hehe...
High cut hanes pink, and white, and red, and, and, and . . . .

Plenty other types and brands now too. Don't mind plain either the fit is all that's really important to me.

Tristen Cox
11-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Julie, you suffer, I enjoy ... :D

LOL

I have several pairs of plain panties and then a few less plain .... Only wear the plain ones though! More comfortable and better "control."

Love,
Vicky

nevermind... :p

Sharon
11-12-2004, 01:50 AM
My absolute favorite (lean in girls because I'm whispering here) is a red and pink satin low rise(V?) and it's matching bra. Mmmmmm....

Victoria Pink
11-12-2004, 02:00 AM
I don't think there can be a bad pair of panties to wear. But yes there are favorites. Right now I've gone for Bali Studio panties. Bought 4 pair earlier this week. :)

Victoria