PDA

View Full Version : New poll -- how do you look en femme?

Leslie16
04-26-2006, 09:18 AM
just wondering what you all think!

wendy
04-26-2006, 09:19 AM
for sure I would have to shave, but I'm confident if I apply foundation and blush I could pass, I'm just abit worried about my hands though, as they are kinda masculine looking.

Billijo49504
04-26-2006, 09:33 AM
Hmmm, lets see. I got wrinkles, crows feet grey hair, bags under my eyes and scares. I guess I do the best I can, with all I have to work with.;) The picture in the avitar was taken last night....BJ

Gemma Rhodes
04-26-2006, 09:40 AM
I think that I can look quite fem but my height and build gives me away and also my voice so I have said I could pass at a distance at night.

Gemma xx

Richelle
04-26-2006, 09:52 AM
I feel that I pass as a normal women, at least most of the time. I am careful not to overdress or wear outfits that are not appropriate for what I am doing. Which is most of the time shopping. :D

Richelle

Katie123
04-26-2006, 10:08 AM
I did buy a nice black polar-neck top and tartan a-line mini-skirt from dot-p's, and my figure look quite good, according to my friends. My hair was longer at the time, though!

Sharon_Rose
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
My sister and I were going through mom's old jewelry case one night. We were trying on some of her stuff and suddenly my sister looked at me and said:"My gawd! You look like mom." I was sort of taken back but then I noticed that I even dress like her.

EricaCD
04-26-2006, 11:13 AM
I picked "I could pass" but should add "except that my damn height makes it tricky up close! That said I did not cause a meltdown on my last walk around and my CD paranoia was pretty high - so I think I would have noticed if EVERYONE was doing double takes....

Karren H
04-26-2006, 11:14 AM
I think I look like an average middle aged woman!! Just wish I was only middle aged! LOL

Love Karren

Melinda G
04-26-2006, 11:26 AM
I like what I see in the mirror.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1334/304vg.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/63/m240ys.jpg

allisonrn06
04-26-2006, 11:37 AM
7 or 8 years ago I got completely shaved,wig,makeup etc. I thought at that time,that with the exception of my hands I looked good enough for a straight guy to hit on me. But over the past year and a half I've put on 30-40lbs and don't think I could pass. I'm trying to lose the weight,but it's been slow going. I'm wondering if when I do lose the weight if I'd be passable again.

Maddie
04-26-2006, 11:41 AM
you decide (smile)

Ellie
04-26-2006, 12:11 PM
I went with "I could pass..." As did many others. Just last Saturday night I managed to pass at a distance a few times so had to go with at least that level. :D

I also think that as 6 foot, size 20, wide shouldered, big girls go, I'm pretty HOT! to myself and I'd do me.

At least when I take the time and spend the money to do it up right I feel that way.

This is in no small part due to having a wonderful and honest GF who not only goes shopping for my cute clothes and wigs but also keeps me grounded by letting me know when I'm getting too flashy or flame'n.

sky0629
04-26-2006, 12:24 PM
I picked I could pass maybe but with some killer help i might be able to move up a step

KimberlyS
04-26-2006, 12:26 PM
I voted for: I look like an average woman really. My wife says I look like my sister.

But the real me would rather be out and about just being a feminine guy in a mix of feminine and masculine clothes with limited to no makeup and no wig. Hey I am a guy and admit it. But you gotta love the feminine clothes.

KimberlyS

Teresa Amina
04-26-2006, 12:56 PM
In the dark at a distance- If I don't say anything!

JoAnnDallas
04-26-2006, 01:00 PM
When I first joined this forum, I started taking pictures of myself en-fem. I would look at them and wonder if I would pass enough to blend in and not be noticable. While talking to Emily one day she suggested that I send her a picture of myself as JoAnn. I did and she responded that YES, in her option, yes I looked good enough to blend in. I also started getting trolls IM messages and many of these had seen my picture on my yahoo profile and thought I was a real GG. Between these two events, I came to the conclusion that the only real way to find out was to go out in the daylight with the public around. So my first daylight outing was to ride around the subdivision and I discovered that no one seem to pay any attention to me. So I got braver and a few days later made my first Gasoline run where I got out of the SUV and pumped gasoline into it. I even made eye contact with a couple of others getting gasoline and they didn't react any different. Then a couple of weeks ago, I had a Thusday/Friday night where the wife was staying at my sisters and I could go out as JoAnn. I got braver and went thru a Wendy drive thru, ordered a burger and fries and had my first closeup meeting with another person while em-fem. She did not bat a eye, just smiled, took my money, gave me my burger and fries, and said "Have a nice evening Mam". Mabey she did not notice I was not a GG or mabey she did and didn't care. Either way, It made me feel really good that I pulled that off. I still have not done the ultimate and that is go into a store en-fem and buy something, but I'm getting to that point.
I know that if someone looked close at me that they will notice that I am a guy in a dress, but most don't do that, so guess I passed the "Duck Syndrome".
Now, I have gone shopping wearing panties, pantyhose, camo, a Ladies T-Shirt, Ladies slacks ( the kiind with no back pockects), and ladies running shoes. No makeup or wig and no one noticed what I was wearing and called me "Sir".

sharifemme
04-26-2006, 01:12 PM
There were so many choices here that were pretty much the same. When I see myself in a nice dress with makeup and my hair and nails done, I look pretty good to myself but I'm sure I look like a t-girl to most others. Yes, I seem to pass about half the time although I really don't worry about it or care.

I would like to have seen a choice like "I look better to myself than I do as male." I'd check that one and it would really be the truth.

Sharifemme

SueJack
04-26-2006, 03:20 PM
I dont think I could pass at all. Too big and not feminine at all. I don't think so anyway. I just like to dress as often as posible.

Lilith Moon
04-26-2006, 03:23 PM
I voted for looking like my mother because that is what people have told me...and that is when I'm in drab !:p

Julie Avery
04-26-2006, 03:26 PM
"I look like a tranny - no hiding it." :)

But I like looking that way, better than I like looking drab.

Faye Emmette
04-26-2006, 03:33 PM
I felt that no-one was looking when my gf and I'd go out to a restaurant or cinema but she'd have to do all the talking.

Sandy
04-26-2006, 03:35 PM
maybe i could pass in a coal mine in the middle of the night

FionaAlexis
04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
I pass pretty well and I've previously said about 80%.

I think I look kinda good for my age..in fact, I think I transform as well or better than I ever did. And, for me, it's a confidence thing isn't it? I have to look in the mirror and know I look good otherwise I'd never get out the door. Now whether others think I look good or not is now irrelevant - what matters is how I feel.

Fiona xx

Faye Emmette
04-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh Sandy .... I'm sure you don't mean that. .."Although it's not how you look, it's how you feel", you look fine.:thumbsup:
F.

Gale R
04-26-2006, 04:36 PM
I was surprised how much i looked like my mother, especially around the eyes.
I think that i'm ok from a distance, been out driving during the day a few times but usually go out at night.

Hugs Gale.

ReginaK
04-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Where is the "I look very scary, but I would still do me" option?

Daintre
04-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Unfortunately I am one that is doomed to be locked away, I could never pass in daylight or at night. I have been out twice with friends at a CD friendly bar. Oh how I wish I could pass.

Jen

SherriePall
04-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I voted that I looked like an average woman. I really hope I look Kinda good looking, but I think that's only wishful thinking on my part. And I wouldn't mind looking like my mother because she was beautiful when she was younger and is still attractive today.

Tina Dixon
04-26-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't think I look to bad, better than I thought I could look.

Kate Simmons
04-26-2006, 08:46 PM
You kidding? I'm all of the above, depends on what time of the day it is. Like "real" women, we are our own worst critics. I figure I can't please everyone, so just go with it. My biggest problem is that I have such big wig and clothing wardrobes, I never know what I'm going to look like until I'm done. It's a blessing and a curse sometimes but sure as blazes beats being in drab. Take care, Ericka

davina s
04-26-2006, 08:58 PM
I have never tried to pass but what I see in the mirror I don't think I would pass. But I still enjoy dressing very much.

Davina

Jodi
04-26-2006, 08:59 PM
I go with feed back from gg's. I am told that I am pretty, well dressed and stylish. That makes me feel good. The night I wore the outfit in the enclosed pic, my firend and I went to a piano bar on a saturday night. After about an hour, we had about 6 gg's join us. They all made positive comments.

Jodi

Mona
04-26-2006, 09:10 PM
I voted could pass at night. My face is weathered so I need makeup and my arms are too big, however I have been told I am beautiful and a doll by men who knew I was a CD and I act flirty so it's not all in the appearance!

Rachel Morley
04-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Well, I don't really know....you girls tell me? But going on the fact that I rarely get a second look when in public I guess you could say I pass and so I voted "I look like an average woman really". :)

Barb Valentine
04-26-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only scary one here :cheeky:

Dee 1062
04-26-2006, 10:14 PM
I think I'm hot

Dee 1062
04-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Yes, I would do me....

windycissy
04-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Well, I don't really know....you girls tell me? But going on the fact that I rarely get a second look when in public I guess you could say I pass and so I voted "I look like an average woman really". :)

That's how I voted too, it's been quite a while since I've been read:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da04b3127cce88bf4e4f020000000035108IatWLlw0aW

Cissy

Billijo49504
04-26-2006, 11:54 PM
I don't believe it. My wife just found a picture of my mother from about 20 yrs ago. I look just like her, as a girl, that is scarey!!! I remember once, my mother said I was supposed to be a girl, but was born a boy. WOW!!!! BJ

Mandy Salamander
04-27-2006, 01:37 AM
i dunno,,,,,,,,,,,, guess 's 'n th' eye of th' beholder,,,,,, i know i pass well,,, 'n i think i'm attractive,,, but feel i am starting t' show my age a bit, 'r maybe i'm just looking too close,,,,,, 'n i really doo look like my mother!!!!!

Toni
04-27-2006, 01:43 AM
I try really hard to look "Nice" but if I succeed or not is down to the reaction of you girls and everyone else that sees me en femme. Of coarse it doesn't help once I open my mouth and a deep broad geordie accent comes out of it!

GypsyKaren
04-27-2006, 02:22 AM
Oh I don't know, I think I look halfway decent, especially condidering that I'm on the wrong side of 50. Of course we all think we look better than we really do, and we get read more often than we think, but I haven't been chased out of the ladies room yet, and no one has stoned me at the grocery store either. I guess I look okay, which is good enough for me.

Karen

stephanie100
04-27-2006, 02:36 AM
i said i could pass at night from a distance. but i should have said scary.
steph:o

SoCalSuziCD
04-27-2006, 03:06 AM
Well, just a thought, I do weigh alot, walk and talk like a man, but my ex-gf tells me that I have cute butt? hmm that's about it.
Also with some help on a makeup I think I can pass at night.. but barely..

betty56
04-27-2006, 03:08 AM
Pretty scary,:eek: But a whole lot bettr than drab!:cheeky: XXOO Betty

joinindy
04-27-2006, 04:58 AM
I have passed a couple of times, so I guess I look good enough.

Sally24
04-27-2006, 05:27 AM
I have to agree with Ellie, having the help of a SO gives you a much better chance of passing. We all want to wear the mini skirts and spike heels, but we pass much better when we wear tight jeans, a fancy blouse, and kitten heels. I have yet to have a definitive "read you" look while out with my wife. I think I generaly pass about 75-80%. My wife says I pass nearly 100% when I have confidence and am just enjoying myself.

To those that aren't sure, give yourself some time. Evaluate your overall drab look and decide if it's possible or not. If you're very tall or very heavy (like big boned, not fat) then it may not be possible. If you're within the body range, then it's mostly just alot of work and trial and error. I enjoy dressing at home, but I prefer going "out". It's a much different feeling for me.

Kathryn
04-27-2006, 05:28 AM
I guess that I could pass on a very,VERY dark night at quite a long distance(next area code). That's OK cause I dress for my own enjoyment and I am comfortable with me.:p

Sandy
04-27-2006, 05:55 AM
thanks for your kind comments you could pass you look great

rachel_rachel
04-27-2006, 07:39 AM
I reckon in a really dark nightclub i could pass, as long i was the only one there mind you!!!!

In all seroiusness, i actually don't know how i'd go, but i did look pretty good if i do say so myself at my fancy dress party on new year's eve.

TGMarla
04-27-2006, 07:40 AM
I do my best with what I have. I'm sure there are some out there that could make improvements on me. I've posted pics here now and then. I'll leave it for others to judge on just how well I pull it off. (Female emulation, not my clothes!)

Penny
04-27-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm sorry, but I haven't voted because I'm not sure if I fit into any or the
catagories. I can't pass and I don't fail. I go out all the time but not to
try and pass as a female although I might appear to most as such. I love to
be pretty (to me) and that makes me feel pretty. Sometimes when I get called mam, I will make a correction as to my gender. I'm 5ft 8 and weigh 145
lbs and am almost 60 so I don't feel like I'm an average woman or man for my
age. I'm not scarry and I'm not beautiful and certainly not a fox. So help me out here, how should I vote.

jackie
04-27-2006, 09:05 AM
In the booth, in the back ,in the corner, in the dark!

Danielle/Mo
04-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Maybe in the dark if no one could see my feet or hands and I wasn't standing. I am 6'1" in bare feet and have large feet and hands.

Eugenie
04-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I answered that I looked like an average lady. Actually this is my dearest wish and I work hard at it... However I won't go as far as to wear jeans and baggy sweatshirts :)
The support of a couple of GG friends has tremendously helped me to get nearer to my goal.

Love.

Eugenie