PDA

View Full Version : Outing myself? Need advice.

Gurly
04-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Okay, the possibility of being outed just got kicked up a notch. Had the day off and some time for a bit of dressing this morning. Thought I'd see what my cell phone camera would do, so I snapped a couple of shots. Welllllllll, instead of putting them into a folder where I can easily delete them, they were sent to an album where I can view them but for some reason cannot DELETE them. My wife and I are not getting along well and we most likely will divorce soon (not due to my crossdressing, she doesn't know) and if she finds out at this point my guess is she will not be an understanding spouse. She uses my cell phone quite a bit as she no longer has a phone of her own. It's just a matter of time............I'm not ready for this. Any advice?

Sharon
04-26-2006, 10:16 AM
Find your owner's manual (or search online) and find out how to remove the photos.

DonnaT
04-26-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm sure there is a delete or erase option, otherwise the camera feature would be useless if you filled your album.

If you don't have the phone's manual, look it up on the internet. Or call the people who make/sell the phone.

Yes I am
04-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Just come out already, sheesh.

Petrina CD
04-26-2006, 10:31 AM
A ten pound hammer should work just fine!!!

Petrina cd

Sandra
04-26-2006, 10:59 AM
A ten pound hammer should work just fine!!!

Petrina cd

Is that for the phone or the wife:) and if this fails buy her a phone of her own :)

Julie York
04-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Just come out already, sheesh.

Pay attention at the back there!

EricaCD
04-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Do a hard reset on the phone (the manual will give you instructions). This kills everything and resets the phone to factory settings.

Failing that, Petrina's advice is the right way to go. Do NOT just say "I lost the phone" because you will have to fill in a police report. Break it.

miss_sarah
04-26-2006, 07:27 PM
I sold and serviced cell phones for years up until somewhat recently, if you want to PM or yahoo me, I can probably walk you through it ;)

Gurly
04-26-2006, 07:49 PM
I sold and serviced cell phones for years up until somewhat recently, if you want to PM or yahoo me, I can probably walk you through it ;)

Thanks for the offer of help. I got it figured out, though. Apparently the pics were sent to a folder which could be accessed ONLY through logging onto a website through my phone provider.

jo ann
04-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Good Thinking Patrina, That is the most logical thing to do.