PDA

View Full Version : Fem Watches

Karren H
04-26-2006, 11:04 AM
How many of you have women’s watches as part of your jewelry collection?

I have 5 but find most are too small or petite and look lost on my wrist. I do borrow my wife’s watch on occasion and I’m wondering if she notices that when ever I go on a trip her watch and some jewelry disappear only to reappear when I return? LOL

I bought the sweetest fem watch last night, at Kohl’s, on sale of coarse. It’s a bracelet watch and its spring loaded so it fits well with out hurting my wrist and large enough yet still fem in appearance!! They have quite a selection. Been wearing it around the office today but will have to remember to take it off before I go home else the wife might start borrowing my things!!!! NOT hehehe

Love Karren

Leslie16
04-26-2006, 11:09 AM
oh yes, I have a watch. A cheap one from target, but femme nonetheless. Its more than an ornament -- when I'm out, sometimes its important to know what time it is! And when I have to turn into a pumpkin again.

The problem is sometimes Iforget to take it off. More than once, later in the day in male mode, I look and see the dainty silver watch still on my wrist!

GypsyKaren
04-26-2006, 11:51 AM
I have 4 femme watches now, one of which I wear all the time, having given up my mans Seiko.

Karen

Karren H
04-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Well after posting this I went back to Kohls at lunch and bought a pink one too!! And had it on when I went through the drive through window at Burger King!! Ok so I ate a burger, I'll skate it off next game. LOL. But the lady at the drive through window say she really like the pink watch. Hehehe

Love Karren

Gail Stauffer
04-26-2006, 12:20 PM
I have one, and saw another I might hopefully buy soon if it is still available!!

JoAnnDallas
04-26-2006, 12:32 PM
I have a silver watch and a matching silver braclet.

DonnaT
04-26-2006, 01:12 PM
I have a Brightons (http://www.brightonretail.com/store/wishlist.php?m=product_list&c=26&page=1) heart bracelet watch.

It was my wife's but after I wore it back in 2004 to the TGEA Holiday Gala, she gave it to me.

Caitlintgsd
04-26-2006, 01:18 PM
I have a couple that I bought from Target and WallyWorld. I don't really use them to tell time as I'm use to referring to my phone. They're just for decoration.

Annaliese
04-26-2006, 01:23 PM
I have one grils watch that I ware every day drab or dressed. I have had only one person comment on it.

Anna

Eileen
04-26-2006, 01:26 PM
I have a couple, one I wear most of the time. A person, if they really thought about it, could notice it is a ladies watch. Again I do not care I like it. I have another I wear when I am all dressed up like a woman.

Eileen

sharifemme
04-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I have a few women's watches. Two were purchased on sale at K-Mart for $4 each and have extra links in the bands. They used to fit a little tight when I got them but I lost weight and they are just right now.

I also had a coupon for Fashion Bug that helped me buy a really nice $56 watch that is TOO BIG for my wrist for two dollars. Nice to have something femme in a watch that makes my wrist look too small!

Sharifemme

linnea
04-26-2006, 03:08 PM
I have one women's watch. It's very nice, and I wear it only when I go out en femme. However, I have forgotten that I have it on a couple of times. Once I went to answer a knock--I had just change back into drab a few minutes before. It was one of my nieces at the door. She was about 18 at the time. I talked to her for about fifteen minutes, and then she left. When I went back into the house, I noticed that I still had my women's watch on. My sleeves were rolled up, so the watch had to be very obvious. My niece never said anything. Maybe she didn't see it or she didn't care.

SherriePall
04-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Before last Halloween, I bought one at Kohl's on sale. It has a gold expandable wrist band and two leather ones to interchange. The expandable band is loose on my wrist, but the leather ones find nice.

Kate Simmons
04-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi Hon, I have about six. Two are matching watch and bracelet sets, one gold and one silver. And, yes, I have a cute little pink one with butterflies on it. It matches nicely with my stretchy pink breast cancer bracelet. Now don't hate me but I actually have to usually take links off of mine or else they fall off. I lost 40 lbs. after I retired (that's where the girlish figure comes in). You have me on the dress size though.(did I mention that I have two wedding ring sets?) Take care and will talk to you later, Ericka

Holly
04-26-2006, 08:43 PM
I have two ladies watches. One is silver andI bought it at Fashion Bug. The other is a gold Citizen's watch that belonged to my daughter. She was going to throw it away because it wasn't working. I told her Citizen makes nice watches and she said that I could have it of I wanted it. I took it to a jeweler and they put a battery in it and it started right up. I told my daughter but she said to just go ahead and keep it... so I did!

Rachel Morley
04-26-2006, 09:34 PM
The only watch I own is a woman's one and I wear it all the time both in girl mode and guy mode. :)

Felicia Fox
04-26-2006, 09:43 PM
hi,

if i buy a ladies watch its going to be a ladies rolex, i do love the hip hop bling bling lifestyle. oh did i say furs too oh yes that too. it is a must for this lady.

Francine
04-26-2006, 10:15 PM
I have a ladies watch. If I remember right, it's a Casio, silver and gold. After dressing one time, I forgot to take it off that night and wound up wearing it to work that day. I went to check the time as I got to work, and got the :eek: of the day! Good thing I had a long sleeve shirt on that day! :rolleyes:

Francine

Melinda G
04-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I've got two. They were cheap. Around $8.95 at Target at Christmas time. But they look good. As seldom as I wear them, I'm not laying out big bucks.

Adrienne Heels
04-26-2006, 10:41 PM
I have one to wear when dressed.

gwenrob43
04-26-2006, 11:17 PM
I have two, one is slightly small. But the second one was a very small oval ladies watch with a SMALL band. I measured my wrist and googled a watchband company on the net and ordered a band that would fit the watch and me. Worked great!

steffie39
04-26-2006, 11:27 PM
I have three ladies watches. One is casual, one is somewhat dressy and the third is very dressy (gold).

Steffie

JamieTG
04-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I have a gold womans watch that I wear in public all the time; no matter how I am dressed.
Jamie