PDA

View Full Version : I feel like singing, (ahem)..., Hallelujah!

Sharon
11-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Well ladies, believe it or not. I'm finally ready to provide a link to a couple pictures. I was never able to upload a couple pictures directly to the forums(I admit I'm a dunce at some things :( ), but I spent the night, not working at what I get paid to do, but at creating a personal page at Geocities.

http://www.geocities.com/sharmo935/Sharons_Place.html?1100084628468

These are my first photos, so keep that in mind when you critique :p . I'm sitting with my eyes closed as I press the "submit" button. :eek:
Love,
Sharon

ps: anyone else feel I use too many of these damn smilies? usually i hate
them, but I use them continually here.

Sharon
11-10-2004, 06:34 AM
Son-of-a-gun..., it works! Well, I have to get some sleep. G'nite girls.

genevieve_ohara
11-10-2004, 06:49 AM
Sorry Sharon, when I went there it said the site was unavailable...

I'll try later on?

Love

G

Wendy-Anne
11-10-2004, 07:18 AM
Hey Sharon, well done, the link worked for me even if the photos did'nt come to full size. As a complete klutz from the DOS era trying to come to terms with the new world of gizmo you have my complete admiration! Way to go girl! Now, where did that bottle of wine go to......
love and hugs.
Wendy-Anne

genevieve_ohara
11-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Cool...it's working now!

And after seeing the pictures...you definitely rate the 3 s's....

Sultry!

Sexy!

Sofine!

(ok I made that last one up...but it's true!)

Love

G

babe4life
11-10-2004, 08:16 AM
Crumbs. Now I can't get in :(. "this site is temporarily available. Access will be restored within an hour." Grrrrr.

How can they do this to me!?

:D

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
11-10-2004, 08:33 AM
same here Vicky
Fiona

Julie
11-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Sharon, firstly congratulations on managing to post a picture, I know how hard you've been trying. Well girl it was worth the wait, you're lovely.

Julie J

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Very nice.

Renecd
11-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Sharon, Beautiful....simply beautiful pictures!

Hugs,
Rene

Julie
11-10-2004, 12:50 PM
This time I can't get in either and being told it'll be another hour. At least with it saying exceeding your data transfer one can feel they are popular.

Julie J

babe4life
11-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Finally made it in. And was it worth the wait!

I particularly love the short black skirt you have there Sharon. Lovely :D

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
11-10-2004, 03:15 PM
I got in. Very lovely,, I can't believe it's your first pics.
Love Amelie

Sharon
11-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Guess I'll have to wait too. You've exceeded your data transfer, in other words too many hits to the site. Not a bad thing but why do they limit it like that? It's like,
"Here, put your photos for all so see on our website but we won't let more than a few people see them." You gotta love it!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, even though I didn't expect any negatives. We are ladies after all!
Julie, the page is free(I'm cheap, cheap, cheap on everything but clothes and jewelry ;) ), so I guess they limit access pretty much down to zero. It even blocked me when I went to inspect it after posting the thread.
Thank you again girls.
Love,
Sharon