PDA

View Full Version : Big Step!!

janelle
04-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Evenning Ladies, Just want to report that tonight as i type this i am ina pink flowered top & a denim skirt. I know no big deal, but it is. My wife has not seen me dressed. She knows & has said up until last weekend she didn't want to see it. Then she said do whatever i need to, so tonight i felt was the night. Hope all goes well. She has been in this room several times & has not said a word. Hope it goes well.
I will add to this post sometime thursday with what happens. I know you all are family & i can feel that support here now, Thanks.
Hope everyone has a lovely night, i'm on the way to one i hope.
Hugs
Janelle

Melissa Ryan
04-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Good luck! I'll be thinkin of you! :happy:

bredalee25
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
way to go girl keep us posted we want details i'm very happy to hear of your SO'S decision for you to do what you you need to

RenaCD
04-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Janelle Best of Luck to you Both we'll cross our Fingers and our Legs for you Dear.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Hugs Rena

uknowhoo
04-26-2006, 09:56 PM
We're all pulling for you sweetie! Hope it goes well.;)

Hugs,

Tammi

Barb Valentine
04-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Whey to go
Best of luck

EricaCD
04-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey Janelle that's a big step indeed! I'd just point out that you probably want to go slow--let her get used to your fem side bit by bit. Based on my readings of the numerous GG posts on this subject, that seems to yield best results.

And HAVE FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!
Erica

CharlaineCadence
04-27-2006, 12:52 AM
ok hun take you time and have fun

racquel
04-27-2006, 03:17 AM
It really is.I hope all goes as hoped.
My 0.02 ?when dressed serve her and cater to her.We all love being waited on and it will allow her the oppertunity to discuss things in a more relaxed manner.

Joy Carter
04-27-2006, 04:18 AM
She needs to get into reading and taking part in the GG forum here. She say's she does not want to take part but she has to find out what make her gurl the way she is. This will do nothing but foster hate and resentment so take it easy on her and your self. There much here to read on the subject if you have not do so if you have read it again. Have a good day and keep us posted.

Faye Emmette
04-27-2006, 06:25 AM
Perhaps a bit of calming talk if you haven't already .. like..
"hey honey, it's still the same old me. If I was in my undies or Santa suit or works overalls, it's still me and it has nothing to do with the Love we have for each other"..
Hoping for a great future for you both.
XX
F.