PDA

View Full Version : Members of Color

Kristen Kelly
04-26-2006, 08:21 PM
I have been reading posts on this site for almost 2 months and was reading a post tonight that spoke of prejustice we have against different levels if CD'ers when I dawned on me I have note seen any posts from girls of color, how diverse of a group are we.

RenaCD
04-26-2006, 08:27 PM
There was a couple of threads Check Julie Yorks Posts I think??
Julie is in the Know you Know!!0.02

sky0629
04-26-2006, 08:41 PM
I've seen a nice looking gurl the other day in pic's, under sailormoon style, her name is Keoki. There's no color issues here just gurls, maybe a little shy who know.

Laurie Ann
04-26-2006, 08:50 PM
We are all of color just different shades.

miss_sarah
04-26-2006, 09:08 PM
The only color issues here are eyeshadow and lipstick!!! :D

ReginaK
04-26-2006, 09:28 PM
I have been reading posts on this site for almost 2 months and was reading a post tonight that spoke of prejustice we have against different levels if CD'ers when I dawned on me I have note seen any posts from girls of color, how diverse of a group are we.

We had a pretty good thread about it a while back.
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27708

RenaCD
04-26-2006, 09:50 PM
We had a pretty good thread about it a while back.
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27708

Thats It Regina Thanks a Bunch Girl!!
One of these days I have to learn how to Link To a Thread!:o

Hugs Rena

Kristen Kelly
04-27-2006, 04:20 AM
The only color issues here are eyeshadow and lipstick!!! :D

So true us girls have to stick together those that are out and being seen and those that are in the closet, as with we are all the same at heart, Fem and PROUD

Vicky_Scotland
04-27-2006, 04:45 AM

The point that Kristen is raising is a interesting one. I do not think that in anyway her post is a racist one at all.

If we are all honest there is a distinct lack of ethnic minority crossdressers come on these types of forums. The reasons for this is unknown but everyone is welcome and it does not matter what race, religion etc they may be.

All I am saying is that I do not think Kristen's point was a racial slur in any shape or form. She was just making a point that is true.

jdotp75
04-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Are you looking for more ethnic girls, or just didn't happen to notice any? no matter here i am, i'm ridiculously hot. and check my other posts or replies to learn more...shy yeah right! not me! i love to show off. An exhibitionist am i. ask and i'll tell, or show... whichever i think you really want.