PDA

View Full Version : Last week was great!

Melinda G
04-26-2006, 10:47 PM
I like to go walking way out in the State Forest up north. Reason being, I can dress as scanty as I want, and not have to bother with the contacts, wig, makeup, etc. I have several very remote two tracks that I walk on, where no one goes, except for hunting season. I know because their are no tire tracks or footprints. I leave sticks across the wheel tracks, and they are undisturbed, weeks later.
So I went up to the cottage last week. I shaved myself completely, from head to toe. did the toenails, etc. Then I put on sheer to the waist pantyhose, black satin bra with enhancers, black lacy teddy, black ankle strap heels, and my little black dress, and went out in the woods. I parked way back at the end of the two track and got out and went walking. It was a beautiful sunny spring day, around 70 with a light breeze. I walked a mile down the little two track trail, and I began to get a little warm. So I took off the dress and the bra, and hung them on a branch, and started walking back, wearing only the teddy, pantyhose and heels. What a thrill it was, feeling the warm sun and the breeze all over me. When I got back to the van, I spread a blanket on the ground. By now I was still kind of warm. So I took everything off, and put on a pair of white three inch sandals, and a short scanty chemise, and went for another walk down a nearby trail. After about a half mile, wouldn't you know, I was still getting warm. So I took off the chemise, and walked back wearing nothing but the sandals! I had taped things up, so nothing would flop around. Words cannot describe the thrill of walking naked through the woods, with the warm spring sun and the breeze all over my smooth shaved body. Of course various fantasys came into play, like what if the big bad wolf found me way out here in the deep dark forest, all helpless and bare. After a long half mile walk au natural, I returned back to the van and the blanket. I laid down on the blanket, just absorbing the warm sun all over, and looking up at the blue sky, and the pine trees. I'll spare you any further details. I'm going back up next week to do it again. There is a window from mid april to mid may, out in the woods, where it is warm enough to walk around scantily clad, but no mosquitos or flys yet. After May 15th forget it. I've been doing it for years, and it is still a thrill.

trannie T
04-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Look out for bears.

It takes a real man to wear a dress

briana smith
04-27-2006, 12:10 AM
do you need a friend to go along with you! :)

Butterfly Bill
04-27-2006, 08:20 PM
I agree with you on outdoor nudity, perhaps the only thing that can beat crossdressing. It's why I keep going to Rainbow Gatherings, and why I have a six foot high fence around my back yard.

Jolene
04-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Sounds like so much fun. I could almost feel the air rushing around me as I read your adventure ..... Jolene

Jodi
04-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Melinda, I would think that a long walk through the woods would literally destroy a pair of spike heels. It's tough enough to keep heels from getting scratched walking on regular solid ground, let alone soft ground and rough terrain.

Jodi

Melinda G
04-28-2006, 09:09 PM
I don't wear spike heels "offroad". I have several pairs of heels, that are larger than spike heels, but still look good, and distribute the weight fairly well.

Here's an example:
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=9452&CatID=28743&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=STY&ItemID=0e0794f&ProdSeq=5&Cat=pumps&Dep=&PCat=&PCatID=28653&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=14&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll%252Easpx&RefCatID=28653&RefDeptID=9452&Page=1&CmCatId=9452|28653|28743