PDA

View Full Version : Siblings, cousins, or others family members that CD

Teddie
11-10-2004, 08:53 AM
I was wondering how many of us know of siblings, cousins, or others family members that cross dress.

I know of a cousin on my mothers side that is a CD. He's the oldest of a B,B,G family. I found out that he's a CD, by overhearing a conversation between my mother and my aunt about me wearing my mothers things. My aunt told my mother that, Jim (not his real name) was wearing her clothes. I think all mothers really know. I guess they decided that there was nothing wrong with it, because nothing was ever said. But, overhearing the conversation scarred me away from dress for a little while, like maybe a month :rolleyes:

sissy stacy
11-10-2004, 09:11 AM
(curtsey)

When I was about twenty-one, my aunt confided to me that she had found some of her underwear and some other ladies' underwear concealed in her son's bedroom. She also mentioned that there were stains in strategic places on some, but not all of it. She wanted to know what to do.

I told her to shrug it off and not worry about it (she had NO idea that she was talking to a sissy). Then , she asked me 'But what do I do? My son's a queer." I told her that such was not necessarily the case, and even if he was, so what? I told her to accept him as he is. She kept going back to the 'q' word. I kept telling her that I knew boys who dressed up but were hetero (I did not tell her that I was one of those boys who dressed up but was hetero). She said she could not understand that. I asked her if he was a problemin any other way. She said no. I told her if dressing up was the worst thing he did, be grateful, she seems to be the only one worried about it.

A while later, she told me that he found a GF. For the next two years, she kept telling me abou t his GFs. I guess that her biggest worry was that her son was gay.

I do not know if he still dresses, I never talked to him about it. My aunt asked me not to say anything to him or to any relative about it. I never have,

(curtsey)

Elinor
11-10-2004, 11:08 AM
My brother-in-law found his brother trying on a bra one day.

Said he could not understand why he did it.

Like I was going to explain it. ;)

Mind I don't own a bra.
But if I had the chance to try one on...mmm perhaps yes. :rolleyes: :cool: