PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to makeup the eyes.......

keroro
04-27-2006, 03:14 AM
how to makeup eyes/eyelash and eyebrown more female looking???
any guides/tips on this?

Regards.

GypsyKaren
04-27-2006, 03:31 AM
Try this out, see if it helps...http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11427

Karen

stephanie100
04-27-2006, 03:40 AM
Karen
I just tried to access the page mentioned as am also interested.
It would not let me in.
Steph.

keroro
04-27-2006, 03:42 AM
i cant get in too :(

GypsyKaren
04-27-2006, 03:50 AM
You know what, it's a link to the Beauty Club, and you probably must be a member to gain access. I do suggest you join, it's free and easy, and you'll find lots of help and tips there.
In the meantime, try this...http://www.howtobeauty.com/Makeovers/index.html

Karen

keroro
04-27-2006, 03:56 AM
as in crossdressers.com forum account or?? i confused

GypsyKaren
04-27-2006, 04:01 AM
To join any of the private forums here, simply go to your User Control Panel ( this is in the upper left corner of your screen, User CP), scroll down to group memberships (this will be on the left part of the screen), and you'll find options to join the various sites.

Karen

GypsyKaren
04-27-2006, 04:09 AM
Here's another thing that will help you...do a Google for "eye makeup tips", I got over 10,000 hits for it. When in doubt, Google!

Karen

ronda
04-27-2006, 04:19 AM
eye make up is easy you put the lighter shade you are going to use on the lower half of your eye lid start in by the nose and apply color pulling out to the edge of your eye apply the darker to the top half the same way then blend with a makeup brush then add eye liner and mascara as for the borrow you can use a borrow comb and brush and brush a little masccara to shape them or you can pluck them or have them waxed. i like waxing 0.02 :D :happy:

Kate Simmons
04-27-2006, 05:52 AM
Gosh Hon, I really don't think about it much. I arch my brows differently for each different look I'm trying to obtain. The shadow is as my mood strikes me. My shades(including the liner and mascara) mostly depend on the color of the wig I'm wearing and the style and of course my outfit. I usually just use lower liner as the upper liner is a nusiance (for me at least). You are the artist and creator Hon. You can create a bold look, a sexy look or an every day look, depends on what you are trying to accomplish. When I'm puttering around doing housework, etc. I use the everyday look. Of course it comes with experience and experimentation. My eyes are what make me as Ericka. I've seen guys get lost in them. As Richard without eye makeup--well looks like a guy! 'Nuff said. Take care, Ericka