PDA

View Full Version : shaving

jennifer easton
04-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Well, without sounding redundant I did it! I shaved, now I know this isn't such a big deal to every one here, but it wasn't my leggs but my beard and moustache, I've had them since I graduated from highschool that was 1968(a good year!) ever since I told my GF about my dressing that was oct. 05. I've wanted to try makeup, so now I can give it a try, just wanted to share!
xoxoxoxJennifer

Kate Simmons
04-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Wow, that's great Hon. It must be a rush for you now to be able to try makeup. About a year ago, I decided to let my beard grow. It was good looking when I had it but it was also nice to shave it again when I got off my femme "vacation". Since we have a choice, we always have the best of both. I appreciate you for who you are a a person in any case. Take care, Ericka

jennifer easton
04-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks Ericka! just touching my face is an experience, sounds silly but it's been 38 years since it's been bare, can't wait to try this makeup thing, thanks agin for your support xoxoxoxoJennifer

rachellenicole
04-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Wow, that is a huge step, Congrats!! I have had facial hair off and on for my adult life, I've had negitive comments on occasion from my friends when I shave.

Oh Well!!!

Rachelle

allisonrn06
04-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I recently did away with my beard and mustache too- used the excuse that they were looking uneven due to gray in them which was true.Now if I can only work up the nerve to brave the wife's wrath and shave the body hair!!

jennifer easton
04-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Rachelle thanks for your replay! sofar no bad remarks! but untill I get use to me, every time I look in the mirror I see a geek!!!! xoxoxoJennifer

jennifer easton
04-27-2006, 10:07 PM
I got to hit the sack girls, 5am comes fast, thanks for all your support xoxoxoxoJennifer

Karren H
04-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Great!!! Good for you. I shaved my moustache off 3 years ago. The wife asked me why and I said ecause I had it for 33 years and it was time for a change!!! Shortly after that Karren reappeared after a 10 year absence!!! I think my wife figured out why I really shaved after she found out I dressed 6 months ago!!!

Love Karren

Jolene
04-27-2006, 10:17 PM
I wore a full beard for over 20 years before shaving a couple of years ago. I just feel more fem with a bare face even when not dressed......... Jolene

Wenda
04-27-2006, 11:08 PM
I had a full beard in the 70's, and remember how young and 'small' my seemed when I shaved. Big step girl, good for you!

EricaCD
04-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Just took my beard off after 16 years of near-continuous wear. The good news is that missing a couple decades of shaving does wonders for the condition of your skin! Enjoy :)

Monica55cd
04-28-2006, 03:08 AM
I can so relate to this thread...I too had a mustache for ever it seems....my ex wife always said she would hate it/I'd look ugly if I shaved it off...well after we split up off it went and the main reason I told all was the gray in it too..which was true.. I also started getting comments from some women that I looked better without it..I'm glad its gone now and the only thing i wish i could do now is have the facial hair remove for good..imagine that NEVER having to shave the face again...ahhh that would be heaven....

jennifer easton
04-28-2006, 11:28 PM
It's been two days now with out the face hair, It feels marvalis, looking back on it now I think it was away to hide! it was away to show the world, hey look I'm a man, no girly ways about me!
Tonight we went shopping, lane bryants,that store is the best!!!! my GF got some things and I was able to buy a sexy top, I was able to get some Jennifer time in as well, was wearing my girly levi 550 jeans,a pair of black tanga panties,and a white cami under my tee shirt! it was great to say the least. thanks to all my sisters for your support xoxoxoJennifer

Maureen Henley
04-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Isn't it amazing how you can feel a breeze just by turning your head? I remember that sensation from shaving my last beard. I also had a moustache for 25+ years, and I cut myself more than a few times at first, since i was so out of practice shaving that tender area.

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Somehow I can't picture all you gals with facial hair but then again, Bill has it. Whatever makes you comfortable I guess. I can have a half decent beard in about a week. Must have something to do with hormones LOL. I'm thinking of letting it grow though as the GLBT resort I go to is having it's semi-annual CD/TG theme weekend coming up next month. I know most of the gals who come and they know me as both Ericka and Richard. Some of them loved it last time, others..well kind of gave me a lecture for looking like that. Said I was denying my basic femininity, yadda yadda. You know me, I like challenging the stereotypes. I appreciate people for who they are, not what they look like, although I must admit I do enjoy looking pretty. We'll see what happens. I do enjoy talking to all of you gals and the FTM CD's. Gives me a lot of new insights about things I maybe never even considered., Take care, Ericka