PDA

View Full Version : can not dress in fem

Missy
11-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Hi girls.
I have been in a car wreck tkaen to er where they had to cut my shirt off too find a pink bra. hen they took off my jeans a saw a pink flowery panty that i was wearing. both times there was a monment then snip snip off it came. at home can not but on bra do to shorder injury. going though with draws.
any help yo overcome this would be help full.
glad my wife already knew about the under wear long before car crash.]
and i thank god that i am still alive

thanks girls
missy

Sharon
11-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Missy,
I hope you're feeling better soon! Luck was with you that you weren't hurt more badly. How about a silky camisole?

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 04:51 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about the wreck. I hope everything will be ok for you. I'm thinking something silky, satin, and loose fitting for now. :)

Suzanna_CD
11-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Glad that you are ok :)

StephanieCD
11-10-2004, 04:54 PM
You have my wishes...

Can I ask - how did the rescue crew react? Were they relatively cool about it since they were busy saving your life, I hope? My father was a paramedic and he said he ran into some weird shit but they never stopped to think about it because they were too busy saving the person...

If your wife is ok with it maybe she could dress you partly so you can watch some tv in a fancy nightie ;)

KewTnCurvy GG
11-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Wow, Missy Grrl, glad you're okay too. And, btw, don't sweat it about the bra and panties thingy. I used to work in an ER and believe they have seen everything! And I do mean everything! So no worries, just mend yerself:)

hugs
kew

Amelie
11-10-2004, 05:28 PM
First thing Missy,,Thank god you are alive. You will heal and begin to dress again. This experience might shed some light on your life. It might even help in the long run. Don't worry about the hospital workers seeing your underware, Like Kew said they seen everything.
I hope you start feeling better soon.
Love Amelie

clarissa3d
11-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Oh Missy I am so glad you are ok!!! and as amelie says you will heal. Dont worry about the EMTs. Life is more important than what people think. You are our sister and we care.

Hope you get back on her heels soon.

-HUGS-

Tristen Cox
11-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Hi girls.
I have been in a car wreck tkaen to er where they had to cut my shirt off too find a pink bra. hen they took off my jeans a saw a pink flowery panty that i was wearing. both times there was a monment then snip snip off it came. at home can not but on bra do to shorder injury. going though with draws.

thanks girls
missy

*HUGS MISSY*
WE LOVE YOU!!
Good luck on your road to recovery

Love Tristen

ChristineRenee
11-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Good to hear you're ok Missy. The shoulder will heal fine. Have your wife dress you in a loose fitting, silky, and sexy nightie!

Love,
Christine

Sweet Susan
11-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Glad to hear you are fine. Girls! This is the fourth time I have heard this story in the past few months. I take it as a warning to drive more safely, as we never know when we will be caught unawares.

genevieve_ohara
11-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Oh My!

I sure do hope you're OK...and that you recover quickly!

My dear, that was quite a shocker!

As for dressing...if you lived near me I would come dress you. Since you may not...how about a front closure bra?

Too simple? Oh well, I am a blonde...

Lots of love and hugs and percocets....

G

Bonnie-OR
11-11-2004, 01:08 AM
Missy Sorry to hear about the accident, but I do hope you get well soon. In the mean time, I know you'll find a way to stay comfortable. Get well soon, Huggs Bonnie

crispy
11-11-2004, 01:32 AM
Glad to hear you are fine. Girls! This is the fourth time I have heard this story in the past few months. I take it as a warning to drive more safely, as we never know when we will be caught unawares.
maybe crossdressers should get a special discount on auto insurance - we have to drive more carefully to avoid accidents and the consequential embarrassment! :)

Amanda Y
11-11-2004, 04:28 AM
glad to hear your ok Missy, your body will heal and your wardrobe will still b there! As the other girls said, " a nice sexy loose fitting silk or satin nightie will be fine". Just remember sis we are all thinking of you and your wife!
GET WELL SOON SIS! LOVE AND HUGS......Amanda

MistyCD
11-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Hi girls.

thanks girls
missy

Sorry to hear that you were in an accident, hope you get well soon. As for the Bra, why not try a silk chemise with thin straps.

luv Misty

Wendy me
11-11-2004, 08:20 AM
glade to here you will be ok ,as a fireman ,first responder the boys probly got a chuckle back at the staion but at the sean all pros. get better soon

Fiona K
11-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Get well soon Missy!!
Love
Fiona

Renecd
11-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Hi Missy, I am sorry to hear you were hurt but glad to hear you are recovering. Get well soon and just think how well the clothes will feel when you can dress again :)
Also, the emergency crew that cut off the clothes really don't notice what you were wearing, they are there to save lives not to save the panty and bra ;)

Hugs,
Rene

Mikey
02-05-2005, 07:37 AM
This same sort of situation also happened to me. The only difference was I was wearing My favorite Speedo One piece bathing suit under my jeans and top. I will never forget the looks on the faces of the bystanders as the medic's shears cut through my shirt exposing my bathing suit and then through the bathing suit itself. I eventualy got over it and at least the nurses at the hospital threw the bathing suit away instead of putting it in the bag with the rest of my cut off clothing. My friends that picked me up did not know that I cross dress.

Mikey

cdgirl
02-05-2005, 07:52 AM
;) hi missy sorry to hear about your accident.thankGOD your alive.
when you are better and stronger. you will be able to dress like your
female self again.like another sister said me to if i lived close to you,
i would dress you up every day. :) better days are coming get better,
and stronger we are all here for you huggs big ones love cdgirl.

Ashleigh
02-05-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm very sorry to hear of the collision Missy. Don't worry about the paramedics or the hospital staff. When in law enforcement I investigated hundreds of collisions and assisted in medical emergencies since we were all required to be EMTs. We have seen it all, really. When we were working on saving a life or extracting someone from a car, having to cut clothes to free someone from being caught or so they could breathe, that is what we were concentrating on. Not the underclothes. Yes, even in my small community, there were CDers of all levels. Big fat hairy deal. While assisting in the ER at the hospital, the underclothes of CDers was no big deal. There were much more bizzare things that I won't ever discuss. Just as an aside, while we were working on one guy, we had to cut off some very gorgeous panties and one of the assiting nurses asked "I wonder where he got those 'cause I am going out to some for me." This is a direct quote.

As for your healing, let your wife assist, and be patient. I know it is hard. You will heal. Do what the physicians tell you to.

Thank goodness you are alive. Please let us know how we can help and also let us know your progression.

crispy
02-05-2005, 08:51 AM
This same sort of situation also happened to me. The only difference was I was wearing My favorite Speedo One piece bathing suit under my jeans and top. I will never forget the looks on the faces of the bystanders as the medic's shears cut through my shirt exposing my bathing suit and then through the bathing suit itself. I eventualy got over it and at least the nurses at the hospital threw the bathing suit away instead of putting it in the bag with the rest of my cut off clothing. My friends that picked me up did not know that I cross dress.

Mikey
very sorry to hear you lost your swimsuit. I would have been mortified if they had destroyed any of mine. Reminds me of the wife. She does it all the time.

Priscilla1018
02-06-2005, 04:21 PM
*HUGS MISSY*
WE LOVE YOU!!
Good luck on your road to recovery

Love Tristen
What She Said!
The shoulder will heal in time; I know because I tore my rotator cuff(muscle) and ripped a tendon loose last year. The main thing is that you are still alive,and will heal. Hang in there you are in my thoughts.

Love and gentle Hugs,
Priscilla

Holly
02-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Missy,

How are you doing? Haven't seen any posts since the end of November. How is your recouperation going? I'd love to hear something from you just to know all is well.

Sierra
02-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Its good to here your home and recovering. If I could move or talk I'm sure they would have to hold me down before cutting my bra and panties.Durring my comute to and from work I also have breast domes on that are under a vaccum and allways have hormones with me,so I visualize the newspaper in this small town really playing up a eye catching story if I crash. :eek:

Mikey
02-07-2005, 06:38 AM
very sorry to hear you lost your swimsuit. I would have been mortified if they had destroyed any of mine. Reminds me of the wife. She does it all the time.

It sucks especially how much the speedo cost me, they are not cheap and I only had it about 2 weeks. My Chic jeans were about a month old and it took them about 30 seconds to turn all of my clothes into rags. :( the real annoying thing was that I was not injured other than bumps and bruises and I told the EMT's that I was fine but they wanted to make sure. Oh well It's their job.

Mikey