PDA

View Full Version : Friday poll: How many (women's) shoes do you own?

Leslie16
04-28-2006, 01:41 PM
For extra credit -- what kind are they?

Bonnie D
04-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Black 5" open toe sandal with ankle strap
Red 5" pump with ankle strap
Black 3" open toe pump
Black 3" patent pump
White 4" pump

Wendy me
04-28-2006, 01:56 PM
lol extra credit??? ok you want a count here?? sh** loads of them heels one pair of flats ....open toed strappy sandles boots like a lot .... i got a lot lol any one ever hear of bogo????

BeckyCath
04-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I've got 6 pairs...

1 pair fleece lined and fur trimmed flat boots in brown
1 pair 2 1/2 inch heeled almost knee high boots in black
1 pair suede black ankle boots
1 pair sling back heeled (1 inch heel) courts
1 pair black 2 1/2inch block heel trad court shoes in black
1 pair sparkly bling 1 inch heel mules... in black!

I also have a pair of patent couts that i don't wear cos they're way too tight, and the last time i wore them for about an hour, it took me 3 months to get rid of the blisters

Rebecca

MsEva
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Wow, some I don't wear anymore as I have..ahem matured...:D
But
Black pumps 3 in heel
Brown pumps 3.5 in heel
Black sling sandal with 2 in heel
Black suede mary jane
White leather sandals
Olive and gold flats
Black with clear straps 6 in platform sandals..*I found them on the curb..no kidding:cheeky:
Black vinyl go go boots
Black leather lace up boots..flat from Eddie Bauer actually the best made shoes I own...fantastic leather...
Ok..a pair of red thigh boots from Fredericks..with 5 in stilleto heels..er heel..one broke:happy:

Now don't be too harsh on me!:)

anne16
04-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi Girls i love heels, boots,in fact im a shoe fetish, a girl cant have too many,i must have about 25 pairs and still looking for more.
Footwear can be admired with a mirror.
Anne 16.

Laurie Ann
04-28-2006, 03:05 PM
4 pair all heels.

Pink Satin Sissy
04-28-2006, 03:09 PM
2 Pair platform
all of the rest are Stilletto's

Pink

HaleyPink2000
04-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Shoes Huh? 7 pair actually. Thats including my Heels, flats, pumps, slippers and boots.

Paula G
04-28-2006, 06:03 PM
I have about 11 pairs, ranging from ballet flats to 4" heels. No open toe shoes or sandals, though.

Summer
04-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Who counts, I don't have enough fingers and toes to count on.:D
Summer

Tina Dixon
04-28-2006, 06:28 PM
I only got one pair:(

kymmieLorain
04-28-2006, 06:46 PM
4" spike heels black patent
3" heel strap
2" heel little more conservitive.

Kymmie

SherriePall
04-28-2006, 06:55 PM
OK. I have eight pairs. One pair of flats (black).
One pair black pumps @3"
One pair black pointytoed slingbacks @2 1/2"
One pair black dressy slides @3"
One pair black strappies @3 1/2"
One pair black closed heeled peek-a-boo toe @4"
One pair white strappies @2"
and one pair silver strappies @3"
I have given away a pair of strappies and donated another pair to the Salvation Army (there's a thought -- Did a GG or CD buy them?)
Love them all.

Ellie
04-28-2006, 07:09 PM
I've got mostly heels but recently got two pair of cute flats so I can get a more subdued look. Altogether I have at least 15 pairs, some that I purchased and some that I borrow from my GF.

MelindaC
04-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Mostly pumps 2-3" heel, some slings......

barb M
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM
4 1/2"pink & black pumps
4 1/2" black & white spectator pumps
4 1/2"black pumps
4 1/2" burgundy pumps
5" pointed toe black pumps
5" open toe black pumps
5 1/4" black pumps ( and I can walk in these)

MistyCD
04-28-2006, 08:14 PM
about 31 pairs give or take...

silver 3 pairs thongs 3 pairs heels
gold 4 pair thong
red 1 heels 1 wedge
blue 1 pair heels
bronze 1 thong 1 high heeled
white 3 heels
black 7 heels 4 thong/flats
cork 1 pair platform
1 pair pumps
1 pair boots

Mona
04-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Hmmm, lemme look in the closet....looks like 4 pair 4 inch stappys in black, 3 pair 3 inch heels in black and one 2 inch heel with sequins I learned to walk in, ooh, and 4 inch pumps from Torrid with pretty bow ties, in black!
Hugs, Mona

TGMarla
04-28-2006, 08:41 PM
I have 5, but I'd have more if it were in any way convenient. I love ladies' shoes. I have a pair of black strappy sandals, a pair of white strappy sandals, some straight black pumps, some prettier scalloped pumps, and a pair of leather woven pumps. Really, that's about all I need, save for umm....about 15-30 more.

Debbie Kong
04-28-2006, 08:45 PM
More than 50 pair of high (4 and 5 inch) heeled shoes. The majority are the "Classic Pump" style but I also have a number of strappy sandals with half inch platform soles.

I must add that I occaisionally buy sexy shoes at Thrift stores, for a dollar or less a pair, as I belong to the Yahoo group "Wrecking High heels" and hope to eventually contribute something to it.

One might say that I have a thing for high heeled shoes.

Debbie

jillinla
04-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Heels - many
3 - 5"

Sandals and Mules

If my feeet weren't "gunboats" I''d owen my soul to Nordsrtrom

marika_jaye
04-28-2006, 08:52 PM
3 pair:

2 strappy sandals (1 pink, 1 black)
1 calf-high boots

Rachel Morley
04-28-2006, 08:57 PM
I have 11 pairs.

1 pair of 3 inch heeled ankle boots
2 pairs of 5 inch black stilleto pumps (one pair that has locking ankle straps)
1 pair of black Mary Janes
1 pair of white Mary Janes
2 pairs of 3 inch black strappy sandals
1 pair of white 2 inch strappy summer sandals
1 pair of blue keds (canvas plimsoles)
1 pair of Saltwater leather sandals
1 pair of 3 inch black summer wedges

and I love all of them!

Melinda G
04-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Too many to list. Over 30. One can never have too many shoes.:cheeky:

VERONICARH
04-28-2006, 09:22 PM
I have 8 pairs. Mostly 3" pumps different colors.

TeriAnn
04-28-2006, 11:07 PM
I have 19 pair :
mainly 5 inch heels black blue silver red and others.
I have one pair of 6 3/4 inch heels with overlapping straps with a 3inch platform. They ar very easy to walk in on hard surfaces but murder on carpet real thick padding is the worst. I will always wear my heels no matter where I roam.:eek:

Sabrina Flowers
04-29-2006, 01:29 AM
I think I have about 11 pairs of footwear, ranging from 1inch heel upto 5" heel.

Jessicafreed
04-29-2006, 01:54 AM
I own well over 250 pairs. What can I say, a woman can nevver have too many shoes. I see cute ones and have to buy them, problem is that I usually buy 3-4 pairs at a time.

Love,

Jessica

Robyn2006
04-29-2006, 03:38 AM
I don't know... My closet is packed with dresses, sweaters, blouses, skirts... you name it, not to mention over a dozen wigs, and all my dresser drawers are filled with bras, pantyhose, and underwear... not to mention all the makeup I have in my bathroom, all that I need to become quite the woman I am, but I've only one pair of heels. Never really understood the allure of women's shoes. For me, there is nothing more wonderful than just walking around in my nylons, with my toes a Revlon Red, of course!

Robyn

Phyliss
04-29-2006, 04:06 AM
Gee, I feel like a cheapskate, I've only got four. Problem is they're all black. Recently bought a skirt that just demands brown.
One pair of shoes is one of those, "what was I thinking" types. 5" heels that just torture my feet to put them on much less be able to walk. I guess if I wear them I'm not supposed to do much walking, just lay still if I can. ;)

Mandy Salamander
04-29-2006, 05:06 AM
thank you jessica!!!!,,,,, now i don't feel soooo bad,,, honestly,,, i have at least 120 pr. of women's shoes and over 30 pr. of boots,,,,,, 's anybody really want me t' list 'em???

Miriannah
04-29-2006, 05:15 AM
I own 4 total, all my sister's old throw-aways from 10+ years ago. :(

- 2" black wedge sandals: Conservative, but comfortable--the whole heel/wedge/whatever is some kind of foam!

- 2 1/2" black wedge sandals: Shiny, but blah other than that.

- 3" black chunky heel sandals: my fav of the lot, but still, blah~

- 4" white chunkky heels: I don't think I can really count these, because they're too small. Bah!

Raychel
04-29-2006, 05:50 AM
Only one pair here also

Eric/a
04-29-2006, 06:59 AM
If you count everything from flower-petal beach sandals all the way up to 6" stilleto heeled platforms, I think I've got somewhere in the 70s, but a lot of those are two of the same kinds. Every year, Payless has several styles of 4" or 5" wedge mules, thongs, espadrilles, or ankle strap sandals I like. More often than not, I'll get two pairs of each one, since they won't be available again once that year's spring and summer styles run out. Payless also has the "BOGO" deal a lot of times ("buy one, get one half off"), so there've been times when I just went in looking for one or two, but came out with three or four!

I've probably gotten more high-wedge thongs than any other kind lately, mainly because most of them show off all my toenails instead of just two or three on each foot, and because I usually see GGs wearing the same styles or something pretty close. Even if I'm in drab shorts and a T-shirt, I'll often wear those if my legs are shaved and my toenails are painted, when I'm grocery shopping or doing laundry. If I see a GG wearing the same style, I like to stike up a conversation, like "Oh, you liked those too!" She might not know what I'm talking about right away, but then she'll notice I've got on the same kind of sandals she's wearing. As I expect, they usually laugh a little at first, but then they might ask where I got them, who did my nails, etc.. I've even had a few say mine looked better than theirs! I guess if one of them says "I've gotta get you to do mine too," well...THAT'LL be the "ticket," won't it?

If we're just talking high heels, I've got five pairs of 5" heel pumps, about ten 5" heeled ankle strap sandals, and five 6" heeled platform sandals. I'm hoping those numbers will change pretty soon, though!:D

steffie39
04-29-2006, 07:15 AM
I own about 18 pair. A girl can never have enough shoes! :)

The early ones (5 pair-various colors) I bought were all 4 inch pumps but then I started getting lower heels and lately I've been getting a lot of cute sandals (10 pair) and some flats (3 pair). Even with all these shoes, every time I get an outfit, I never can find the perfect shoes to match! Is that strange or what?

Steffie

Kahlan51
04-29-2006, 07:16 AM
3" black boots
5" red stiletto
3" black pumps with bow
3" black pumps plain
4" brown ankle boots
3" white pumps
3" yellow pumps
4" purple and black stiletto
6" red stiletto
3" fluffy bedroom
4" red thigh highs

mmmmmmmm more to follow next shopping extrav

Steffie
04-29-2006, 07:39 AM
mmmm my fav part of being a CD........;)

Well like so many of you I have way too many but there are none I would part with.... at last count there where 47 all heels over 4 inches accept for 2 pair of 3 1/2 inch mules for doin the housework in lol

Of course I won't list them all here but if anyone wants to discuss heels please feel free to PM me:happy:

Steffie

Andrea
04-29-2006, 07:41 AM
Well only one pair of black knee boots (2" chunk heel) here.

Have purged several pairs of black patent stiletos (shoes with 3" heels) and a couple of pairs of black patent thigh boots (4" heels) in the past though. :sad:

Why do I regret doing that ! :(

assley
04-29-2006, 07:44 AM
two pair

Trish
04-29-2006, 07:50 AM
32 pair here.

Candy Heels
04-29-2006, 08:17 AM
:o :o :o A very huge number :o :o all high heels.

FionaAlexis
04-29-2006, 08:22 AM
I have counted as best as I can remember them and I believe I have 26 pairs now. They are in a range of heel heights and styles and colours - but mostly around 2.5 - 3 inches and mostly black - though I don't have any platforms or any nose bleed high shoes - or white, pink, baby blue or gold. Of those 26 pairs, I think I have actually only worn 9 or 10 pairs outside and I do tend to gravitate back to the tried and tested ones. I have only bought 8 pairs new and the rest have either been handed down to me by my partner who went on a mad international shoe tour over a decade ago or bought on eBay.

Shoes are very important in the whole female image thing and I don't think feel nearly as good about myself in flat shoes as I do in heels.

Fiona xx

MsEva
04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
thank you jessica!!!!,,,,, now i don't feel soooo bad,,, honestly,,, i have at least 120 pr. of women's shoes and over 30 pr. of boots,,,,,, 's anybody really want me t' list 'em???

ah...me I do..hehe list away Mandy:D

Diannna
04-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, all I'll say is I don't think I have a shoe fetish. Although I do have about 15 pair, and they range in all flavors and heel heights.

JeanneF
04-29-2006, 02:44 PM
A ton, probably 30 pairs. I don't have a shoe fetish, just a shopping problem. The problem is that every outfit seems to require a different shoe. I understand why women need to have 15 pairs of black shoes.

Joanie
04-29-2006, 02:59 PM
One pair closed-toe pumps, black, with three inch heels.

My wife has the same foot size and I can wear hers but, technically speaking, these are the only ones I have purchased. On the look out for a very light Spring Green color low to mid heel, open toe.

Khriss
04-29-2006, 03:35 PM
...its kinda like - break out the calculator eh ??:eek:
..though I've many prs. that are'nt all that practical..when it comes to fem-footwear I just cant help myself !? ...boots got me started..I esp. luv stilletoe heels in pumps and with my legs...thigh high boots become -over the knee -but I still have an affinity for boots and classic pump style high heels ! , :D xx "K"

Mandy Salamander
04-29-2006, 03:59 PM
'k,,,,, r'member somebody asked f' this,,, soooo,,, blame eva,,,,, giggle,,,,,;; i have 1pr very sexy 4" blk leather steve madden boots, 3pr leather kitten heel boots(1 ea; lt pink, sky blue, dove grey), 2pr 1" chunky heel suede boots(1 denim, 1 rust), 2pr red suede boots(3", 1.5") and 1pr 3" tan suede boots and 1pr 3" olive suede boots and 1pr 4" black suede boots and 1pr emerald leather boots, 1pr black microfiber 1" chunky heel boots, 3pr 2" leather boots(1 blk, 1 brn, 1 camel), 1 pr flat hl black suede boots open in back 'n tie w/ a cord, 4pr round toe 3" leather boots(1 blk, 1 white spike heels,, 1 blk, 1 white thick heel), 1pr red cowgirl boots, 2pr 3" suede boots w/ fringe at th' top(1 blk, 1 champagne), 1pr 5" blk leather short boots, 1pr 4" tan leather short boots w/ blk lace design on(very cool), 3pr ankle boot flats(1 blk, 1 brn, 1 denim), 1 pr 4" leather fuschia boots, 2pr leather 3" scrunch boots(1 blk, 1 red), 4pr leather gogo boots(1 ea: blk, white, deep pink 'n silver) and ooooooo!! 1pr blk microfiber thigh-high boots,,,,,,,,,, 'n these below,,,

Mandy Salamander
04-29-2006, 04:01 PM
i'll doo shoes after my bath,,,,,,,,, 'f y' realllllllllllllllllly want mee too!!!!!

Mandy Salamander
04-29-2006, 04:14 PM
BTW,, Khriss((lipps)),,, somewhat similar,, many of my shoes were chosen simply t' go with a particular outfit 'r 2,,, for example i have a pr of black pumps with white polka-dots, 's like i'll wear them with anything but th' black dress w/ polka-dots, huh???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well okay, since i got 'em, doo wear with black jeans occasionally

SexySimone2005
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
I own 2 Pair of shoes and 1 pair of knee length boots,

All are 4 inch stilletos
1pair of shoes are sandals
1pair of shoes are slip ons
the boots hug my legs and have multiple buckles (for show) up them.

Esther
04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
i have about 20. but i'm middle aged and actually dress mostly like a librarian so i have heeled loafers, mary janes, skimmer flats and a couple of pairs of saddle shoes. when i "need" spikes of 3 1/2 inches or so i borrow from my wife. that's rare so i'm not good in them--and a wobble gets a 'nancy boy!' and a snicker from her.

Esther

Jodi
04-29-2006, 09:15 PM
I have far too many to list. I have shoes of all styles for all seasons. I, too, will buy a specific pair to match an outfit.

Jodi

jenny_cheerleader
04-29-2006, 09:25 PM
i have one pair of knee boots, black

JoanDDD
05-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Shoes, did someone mention shoes? I love all high heels especially platforms and those 1940's types with chuncky heels.:D

urban gypsy
05-14-2006, 07:01 PM
At the last count over 50 pairs mainly flats as I wear fem shoes nearly every day but I have a few pairs of heels@2inchs plus and numerous pairs of boots my SO really nags me as nearly every time i go shopping I came back with another pair. Saying that I have my eye on a pair at the monment but trying to talk Ann Marie into letting me buy them. She keeps saying no as they are this summers latest fashion and she wants a pair and we tried not buy identical items of clothing.

Taffy
05-15-2006, 02:35 AM
Several pair of saddle shoes (in different colors)
15-20 pair of Mary Janes in different styles and colors
Several pair of Keds (mostly red)
A few assorted other pairs, although all are flats.

Taffy

rachel_rachel
05-15-2006, 06:40 AM
I have well over 50 pairs of shoes..
I'm starting to get into a different style of shoe that i wouldn't have worn 12 months ago though.

8 Pairs of knee high boots, i just recently got a white pair.

I simply have way tooooooo many to list them, but i feel i'm going to have to have a garage sale soon.

Deedee_tv
05-15-2006, 08:29 AM
I am easily up in the 70's, maybe more. I stopped buying men's shoes about 5 years ago and now only wear women's shoes. So it is not like I only wear them when "dressed up". Every pair of women's shoes I own are size 12W. The neat thing is that as women's feet have gotten bigger and more styles are available, i have literally 100's of choices. That's probably why i have so many.

I look for styles that don't scream - WOMEN'S SHOES - but do like the subtle feminine details when I am otherwise presenting male.

Deedee_tv

Siobhan Marie
05-15-2006, 09:41 AM
I've got one pair of shoes, black court shoes with a 1-3" heel.

:hugs: Anna x

Stiletto
05-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Sandals:
4" Black patent leather strappy sandals
6.5" Black patent leather strappy platforms
3.5" Black strappy samdals
4" Camel strappy sandals

Boots:
4" Black leather ankle boots
5" Black leather thigh high boots

Pumps:
4" Black leather pumps
5" White patent leather pumps

cdcheryl
05-15-2006, 06:19 PM
1 pair of srtrappy sandals 1 pair of pumps and 1 pair of ankle boots

Adrienne Heels
05-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I have black 3" heel boots, black 3" heel pumps, brown patterned 3" heel pumps, gunmetal 3.5" heel mules, black strappy 3.5" heel pumps......and I plan to buy more!!

I don't like flats or sneakers.....if I wanna wear them, I'll dress as a guy!! Being feminine is all about the heels.

LucyTwitch
05-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi

I have 14 pairs boots to flats, but I only have 4 pairs of male shoes.

Love
Lucy

allisonrn06
05-17-2006, 08:35 AM
I have six pairs and with the exception of a pair of round toed pumps with a bow at the toe,they're all high heeled sandals.(I love shoes with straps)

Amelia Moxon
05-17-2006, 12:30 PM
These 13 are mine: -
A pair of white and pink Kangaroos trainers
A pink pair of converse all stars
A gray and lilac pair of converse trainers
A purple and white pair of 2" thick platform heeled Sketchers trainers
A pair of flat black Mary Jane’s
A pair of silver flat pumps
A pair of black and gun metal silver flat pumps
A pair of sequined black closed toe flip flops
A pair of flat beige suede boots
A pair of pink 3" pumps (closed toe)
A pair of damson ankle strap shoes with a 3" heel
A pair of 3 3/4 inch wedge sandals
and a pair of 3" wedge brown boots

I did have more but they went to the charity shop, I was running out of space!

Hugs
Amelia xxx

CDtv
05-17-2006, 01:38 PM
i suspect that the total number of shoes that i have and have had numbers close to 400
percentage wise 45% are heels of 4 or more inches
25% are boots of the same heel height
10% of the remainder are fetish shoes (baby doll, saddle, costume appropriate shoes)
that are unique unto themselves. Then normal heels and shoes. Yes i wear them all sometimes 3 pair a day
(waking up its slippers or mules, morning chores and duties heels, errands (out) low heels or wedges and flats, evening higher heels, nighttime play (extreme heels - like in my profile and avatar)

Addicted to high heels,
CD

Goodwill gets the lesser worn pairs which are replaced immediately

gwenrob43
05-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Oh, 20-30 pair! Just ordered 2 new pair of dressy sandles. I love shoes!:happy:

petticoatlisa
05-18-2006, 03:31 PM
high heels, espadrilles, keds, saddles, mary janes, loafers, knee high boots (with the ultra pointy toes - my faves), sandles, i just can't stop :p

Amanduhrob
05-18-2006, 04:08 PM
4" Thigh high black leather boots
3" Thigh high black suede boots
4" Knee high black leather boots
3" Knee high black suede boots
5" Red pumps
4" Red Mary Jane's
3" Black leather ankle boots
3" Black pumps
3" White pumps
3" Black strappy sandals w ankle strap
3" Black platform sandal w ankle strap
3" White cork platform & heel sandal
Twelve pair and with my eyes on a few new pair.

trannie T
05-20-2006, 12:52 AM
I don't have nearly enough. It's hard finding woman's size 14 W, maybe I need foot reduction surgery.

Kierci
05-20-2006, 01:17 AM
I'm with Wendy and Summer but not quite with Debbie yet, but give me time. I cant begin to list the shoes and boots I have but they are many.

Sonia_cd
05-20-2006, 05:10 AM
Reading the posts on this poll is depressing!!!! I want more shoes!!!! I want more shoes!!!!! WaaaaaaaaaaH!!!:cry:

Sniff...sniff...bye...:sad:
Sonia

bridgette63
05-20-2006, 08:35 AM
I have 5 pair, my favorites are the black patent pumps with a 4 inch heel, also have sandals and some low heeled pumps. Wish I could wear them more often.

cosmolovesph
05-20-2006, 09:18 AM
I don't have nearly enough. It's hard finding woman's size 14 W, maybe I need foot reduction surgery.

If you find that process, lemme know :hugs: as I ALSO have large feet... but doubt i would truely reduce them if even possible

ErikaLeigh
05-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Well lets see, I have 2 pair of boots one black one pink, 4 pair of pumps one red, 2 black, one bone , 4 pairs of sandals one white one black one silver, one animal print. 2 pair of flats black and white, 1 pair of pink tennis shoes, i pair of chunky heel mules, some white mary janes, and thats just what I can remember without looking, Can you say Shoe Fetish :D

cdronnie
05-20-2006, 07:25 PM
1 pair each black, red, white patent pumps
1 pair red ankle strap. all 5 inch heels of course

Kenix
05-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Black pumps
Yellow pumps
Red pumps
Black mules
White flats
Clear jellies
3 pair of black slides
2 pair of black knee high boots
Purple knee high boots

rachellenicole
05-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Not enough, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes!!

Rachelle

ChristieS
05-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Since I'm just getting back into all this, I only have 3 pair. 4", 5" and 6" (actually 6.5") stilletoes. But, I've got my eyes on more! You just can't have too many heels....

JoanDDD
05-23-2006, 08:04 PM
I guess I have over 30 something pairs. They are nearly all high heels. I have 1 pair of flat sandles, 1 pair of ankle boots, and a pair of regular boots, both sets are high heeled. Recently got this thing for chuncky high heels, shoes like from the 40's. I got a couple of pairs of 3 inch platform shoes, a pair of 4 inch platforms, and a great pair of 5 inch platforms. I wish I had started out with the platforms first.

luvheels
05-29-2006, 11:40 PM
12 pairs and always looking for more. Anywhere from 5" to 7" heels.

5"
-4 pairs sandals (black patent)
-2 pairs thigh high boots (black patent, black PU)

6"
-ankle boots (red patent)
-mules (black patent)
-platform (2") sandals (black patent)

6.5"
-sandals (black patent)
-ankle strap pumps (black patent)

7"
-pumps (red patent)

Katie Ashe
05-30-2006, 10:35 AM
12: boots, mules, flats, sandals, french heels, etc...

myMichelle
05-30-2006, 10:45 AM
I'm sure I have at least 150 pairs! All kinds of things, sandals, heels, boots, sneakers, even several pairs of heeled "jellies" that were popular ten or so years ago. My shoe collection drives my wife crazy--she's always telling me to put my shoes away because they're scattered all over the house!