PDA

View Full Version : I Feel It Is Time ......

Jolene
04-28-2006, 05:46 PM
I have read and enjoyed many threads and left many posts as well. I want to Thank all of You who keep this site going. Crossdressing is for many a lonely life and here we can find support and other sisters as well.

Now a bit about me. As with many of you my first time was around 13 years old with my older sister's clothes. The first time I slipped her panties on ..... I remember it so well. Sometimes would just wear them all day under my jeans. As I got more brave her bra was next. Her size fit me well. Was not long and I was fully dressed in all her clothes. Sometimes I would just lay on my bed wearing them. They fit me so well and I loved the feelings they gave me. I knew even than it was more than just wearing the clothes. Something had awakened inside me. Did this a few times until I got caught fully dressed in her school uniform and all underneath it. That was it for my dressing until very recently.

Bought my first pack of women's briefs last summer and it keeps getting better. Online shopping is such a nice thing. Now I have a nice selection of lingerie and other assorted clothes and feel things moving along well. Have read the stories of sisters passing and that sounds exciting.

I try to wear whatever I can get away with and still appear as my male self although I feel it slipping away more each day. There may be something to the male/lez thing for me. I love women as women but find myself so wanting to be one as well. To look at life as a women so much more now is intereting for me. Thanks for listening ..... Just Another Sister .... Jolene

Maria-Christina
04-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Ordering online is all very well but there is nothing like going en-femme into a shop and trying on and buying clothes and shoes.

I once bought a pair of boots and when the girl took them to the till I was delighted when she said that they were for the lady over there!!!:happy: :happy:

Maria

JoannaDees
04-28-2006, 09:15 PM
It's inexplicable, this serene feeling we get when dressed.

Jolene
04-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Thank You Maria and Joanna. Is so nice to have sisters as you to walk this road with .. Jolene :)

heather_nouveau
04-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Jolene:

I can relate; been wearing panties under my drab duds for a while now; I'm much more comfortable; don't know if I can switch back! I've also been shopping online and have bought some lovley shoes and under garments as well.

If it feels right; do it!

You are not alone!

Hugs,

Heather

TGMarla
04-29-2006, 09:14 AM
And so now, you're wondering just where all this is going, eh Jolene? Where will it lead you?

joanboy
04-29-2006, 09:45 AM
Have been a closet cd for many years slowly adding to my collection of various items of clothing from panties to skirted swim suits. Its great to find this forum to at least know we are not alone, others love to dress too I am now 62 and really enjoy my time as a lady

jerseycarla
04-30-2006, 12:03 AM
Hello,everyone. I'm new to this site, but I've been looking for years. It's great to hear from other people like me. I was begining to think I was alone.