PDA

View Full Version : FtM Friends?

CaptLex
04-28-2006, 07:03 PM
I recently came out to my GG friends as FtM (and TG/TS) and they have all assured me that this will not change our friendships. I suppose time will tell if this is really the case, although I know some of them are having a bit of a hard time with it and I'm sure some of them would not have befriended me in the first place if they had known beforehand. :rolleyes:

So my question is, do any of you have FtM friends and, if so, did you know they were FtM before you became friends?

Anita Mae GG
04-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Well no FtM but lesbian friends and I knew beforehand that they were....very sweet people....if they are your REAL friends they will stick by you, those that don't.....well, enough said on that .....:happy:

Tamara Croft
04-28-2006, 07:35 PM
I don't have any rl FTM friends :( I'm hoping to meet up with kells in June.... so I'll let you know then :p I'm sure we'll get on just great.

Di
04-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Well no close friends but in a group I belonged to in North Carolina, I met several and their so,s..Your friends if they are true friends will remain your friends. Let us know how it goes.

CaptLex
04-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Your friends if they are true friends will remain your friends. Let us know how it goes.
Thanks for your responses, ladies. My GG friends and I have plenty in common, and I think that will help sustain our friendships. Right now some of them seem to be a little bit afraid of being politically incorrect around me, but I think that will pass and I've encouraged them to ask me anything that will help them understand my situation. We'll see how it goes. ;)