PDA

View Full Version : First Time

Janine G
04-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi everyone ,
I'm sitting here at the computer ,dressed completely as woman for the first time . It's magic , how at ease with myself am right now . I've been xdressing for 20 years and never went all the way . I can't believe I cheated myself out of this experience for so long . To look in the mirror and see a sexy girl looking back at me , is only topped by the first time I drew a pair of satin panties up my legs . I feel so good I had to share . Thanks to Wendy Seymone for helping find a place to buy a wig .
New Girl

JoannaDees
04-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I can relate NG. The first time I did the whole shebang was awsome! Like .... damnnnnnnnn ... this is who I should be. The start of the slippery slope.

Adrienne Heels
04-28-2006, 10:18 PM
It is such an awesome feeling the first time...but then it just keeps becoming even more fun!!

Tina Dixon
04-28-2006, 10:23 PM
It is a great feeling, but once you put the wig on it's like you just entered a whole new world:D

Kate Simmons
04-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi Hon, Thanks for sharing your feelings with us. Sometimes those of us who do it routinely, like putting on a pair of socks forget the sheer joy we had at first. I'm happy for you Hon and know the other girls are also. Welcome. Love, Ericka

sky0629
04-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Glad to here you had a good time it is a great feeling. Hope you keep enjoying it.
Sky

Jolene
04-28-2006, 11:52 PM
I feel so happy for you sis. You are as many of us here .. That sweet feeling never goes away :) ..... Jolene

windycissy
04-28-2006, 11:53 PM
We are all so happy for you! The only thing that tops your first time fully dressed is your first time "out" as a woman, which is not for everyone and only you can judge whether this would be right for you...no matter, enjoy your new self! Cissy

Billijo49504
04-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Hi, now that you have experienced the thrill of dressing ALL THE WAY. You can't go back. Keep up the good job. Plan your shopping trips for when the stores aren't as busy. And enjoy the fun of total dressing,,BJ

Barb Valentine
04-29-2006, 12:40 AM
It is a great feeling, but once you put the wig on it's like you just entered a whole new world:D

A wig and breast forms oh what a feeling

uknowhoo
04-29-2006, 01:40 AM
A new girl indeed!

Here are a few roses for the pretty lady.:rose2: :rose2: :rose2:

There is a picture gallery here, if you're inclined to post.

Hugs,

Tammi

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 05:44 AM
You said it Barb. Nothing like a wig and breast forms. What a feeling. Irene Cara said it and sang it best. I love that song and it puts me on cloud nine as Ericka when I dance to it. Our new friend has entered a wonderful world. Take care, Ericka