PDA

View Full Version : Enfemme job?

Natalie tv
04-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi girls, i was wondering, we all take time to create our enfemme side, but for a bit of fun,imagine you were applying for a job as you enfemme self, what job would you choose? I am still thinking on this one, once i decide i might have a photo .

Angela Burke
04-29-2006, 07:08 AM
http://static.flickr.com/56/136367342_593991c752.jpg

I'd like to be an air hostess.
I love those skirt suits.

Sherlyn
04-29-2006, 07:13 AM
I'd be into anything to do with hair cosmetics and fashion

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Hi Natalie, It's a "no brainer" for me. If I decided to pursue it, I'd like to open up a botique similar to my friend Amanda. She does transformations and makeovers for other girls and has a lot of fun doing it. It would be a pleasure to help others become the woman of their dreams. My one rule would be that my prices would be reasonable and not take advantage of my sisters as their joy and happiness would be mine as well. Take care, Ericka

steffie39
04-29-2006, 07:18 AM
I would either be a makeup artist, a fashion designer or a flight attendant.

bredalee25
04-29-2006, 07:56 AM
Well as weird as it sounds i'd most likely keep the one i've got now a forklift driver wouldn't it be cool to wear a skirt and feel the air blow up it as i drive up and down the loading ramp. Plus i could see the reactions the truck drivers have when they see a beautiful woman doing such a great job of loading their truck. I think it would be so fulfilling to do my current job enfemme ttfn

Maureen Henley
04-29-2006, 08:16 AM
I'd like to work in HR department. Dress as professional, lots of nit-picky paperwork, help out with harassment complaints (guess whose side I'd be on)

Karren H
04-29-2006, 08:19 AM
I think an underground mining engineer would be a cool enfemme job!!! Wait!!!! That's what I do!!! WOW What a coincidence!! hehehe My second choice.....Victoria Secret spokes model!! I'd look great with wings!!! And I buy enough they should have offered me the job already!!! Better go check my mail....again!!

Love Karren

Jodie_Lynn
04-29-2006, 08:23 AM
:D

You go Karrin!

hmmmm, perhaps a High School teacher. Dress just nice enough to fuel the young mens fantasies without being too tarty.

Of course, my subjects would be social studies and understanding different cultures.

BeckyCath
04-29-2006, 08:34 AM
I've applied for a job with the Environment Agency as an Environment Officer, going round visiting engineering companies and checking they're clean and green and disposing of waste in the correct way. I applied as a female before i was full time, and was shortlisted, I will be getting interveiwed soon, not sure when tho...

I'm looking for jobs all the time, I'm looking at admin posts too...

I have also thought of retraining as a beautician, but at my age, the prospects wouldn't be too good.

I'm currently in precision manufacturing... and hating every single minute!

Ahhh, another job i'd like is "lighting designer" for theatre...

Rebecca

Jolene
04-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi Natalie, It's a "no brainer" for me. If I decided to pursue it, I'd like to open up a botique similar to my friend Amanda. She does transformations and makeovers for other girls and has a lot of fun doing it. It would be a pleasure to help others become the woman of their dreams. My one rule would be that my prices would be reasonable and not take advantage of my sisters as their joy and happiness would be mine as well. Take care, Ericka

That is a nice post. Would have a nice place to go for my makeup . Jolene

Wenda
04-29-2006, 09:11 AM
female impersonator. Working on it right now.

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 10:05 AM
Wenda, Was wondering if you've ever performed. I have and it's great. Ericka

Shelly Preston
04-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Pilot

Now that would be cool

TGMarla
04-29-2006, 10:19 AM
I dunno. Something professional I guess. Something where I'd get to wear skirts and dresses once in a while. But to all you ladies who want to be airline waitresses...err....hostesses, since the tragic, yet miraculous crash of United Flight 232 in Sioux City in July of 1989, flight personnel are urged to not wear pantyhose while working, as the flashpoint of pantyhose is very low, and in the event of a fire, it fuses to your legs and causes intense, painful, and permanent skin damage.

I'll bet you want to be stewardesses on planes that don't crash!

ReginaK
04-29-2006, 10:28 AM
A race queen. For those who don't know, they are the pretty ladies who parade around race tracks before races carrying flags, banners, etc.

Helen MC
04-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Like Mrs Slocombe in "Are you being served?" running the Ladies Lingerie Department in a large store or in charge of a little shop selling knickers, panties , bras, stockings etc which would both sell to real women and be very helpful and welcoming to CDs and TVs giving them a place they could buy undies without any embarrasment or having to pretend it was "for their sister, mother, g/f, wife, daughter, a lady who is housebound, taking part in a fancy dress party, etc " and other such silly excuses many of us have used in the past when buying women's underwear etc to wear ourselves.

Emma_Forbes
04-29-2006, 10:41 AM
I know this is really boring but I'd quite like to be a housewife. OK you lot - put those eyebrows down...... It's just that I enjoy being at home, doing things around the house and I have enough intellectual stimuli to keep me interested.

Em

Natalie tv
04-29-2006, 11:06 AM
There are a lot of ideas coming out, i think i would like to be an executive so i could get to wear gorgeous suits and travel.

Girly Sara
04-29-2006, 11:18 AM
I'd love to work as a beautician in a salon. How girly would that be? ;)

Sara xxx

Billijo49504
04-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Ericka, we need a store like that in west Michigan.
When I hopefully retire next year, I'd like to retrain as an auto mechanic or a makeup artist. Neither school is very cheap, but either sounds like fun...BJ

Gail Stauffer
04-29-2006, 11:59 AM
I'd go with flight attendant, or secretary!!

Kathi-Anne
04-29-2006, 12:13 PM
There are a few professions that I would pursue. I would be either an executive, wearing a suit and skirt just above the knee along with my sheer pantyhose and heels while giving a presentation. All eyes are on me and my legs while I'm in control of the situation and feeling the men undressing me with their eyes.

I would also like to be a doctor wearing a white lab coat under my skirt and wearing my pantyhose and heels, or a nurse wearing the all white dress,nylons clogs,etc..
I know this isn't employment, but I wouldn't mind being a soccer Mom. Driving the mini-van and wearing my jeans and keds under my pantyhose.

Rachel Morley
04-29-2006, 12:19 PM
I think I'd like to work in the lingerie depatment of a large store. :)

Helen MC
04-29-2006, 12:21 PM
Angel, you could be Miss Brahms to my Mrs Slocombe?

Rachel Morley
04-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Angel, you could be Miss Brahms to my Mrs Slocombe?

Umm....Miss Brahms I think.....I'm not too fond of Mrs Slocombe's hair :p

Michelle2008
04-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Hi!

This is a no brainer for me. I would love to work as a woman in a Victoria's Secret store. Being around all the wonderful and sexy lingerie and helping others pick out that perfect piece of lingerie that would make them look awesome. And being able to wear sexy outfits everyday to work.....Oh My Gosh.....what a dream!

Take Care,
Michelle

Joy Carter
04-29-2006, 12:52 PM
I'd start out as a Hooters Gurl then when the time was right and I wanted to settle down I be the best house w**** uh I mean wife.

JamieTG
04-29-2006, 12:58 PM
My conservative side would say working at a cosmetics (Clinique) counter but my wilder side would say a Hooter's waitress.
Jamie

BeckyZ
04-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Health care field. Probalby nurse or physicans assistant. I would love working in a field dominatied by women. As it is I work in a field dominatied by men (engineering in an industrial enviroment).

Methos
04-29-2006, 01:07 PM
I'd have to say m two choices would definately be working at a victoria secert or fredricks of hollywood (would love to work there as a guy if they'd hire me) or a hooters girl

Kitty Sue
04-29-2006, 01:09 PM
I would have to go with a university professor. I just love the idea of all those cute, young guys flirting with me as I am dressed in a hot and tight suit, failing that I also love the idea of being a flight attendant. I think being a woman in charge of a passenger liner would be exciting too.

MsEva
04-29-2006, 01:18 PM
:D

You go Karrin!

hmmmm, perhaps a High School teacher. Dress just nice enough to fuel the young mens fantasies without being too tarty.

Of course, my subjects would be social studies and understanding different cultures.

That is what I am now..well the teacher part anyway..and yes I agree that would be a great femme job...it is a great femme job..now if I could only wear something really cute instead of my drab shirt and tie...:happy:

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 01:19 PM
And you would be modeling the undies for the customers, right? I know I would or at least find some way to talk my boss into letting me do it. Ericka

Tiffany Anne 9954
04-29-2006, 01:25 PM
My most ultimate femme job to have is working in a Bridal Salon helping women find thier fantasy gown to wear on thier wedding day.
Being around all those white gowns hanging on racks would be a thrill to me and especially getting them ready for the women to try them on.
If i worked in a Bridal Salon I definatly would encourage cd's to come in and try on the gowns of thier dreams.

My gown was bought with the help of a cd friend that I used to know

Bev06 GG
04-29-2006, 01:25 PM
I know this is really boring but I'd quite like to be a housewife. OK you lot - put those eyebrows down...... It's just that I enjoy being at home, doing things around the house and I have enough intellectual stimuli to keep me interested.

Em
Actually Emma, thats what I would like to do if Icould afford not to work. I dont think its boring at all. I think its the most rewarding job going. Mind you I also run a part time business helping CDs to do their makeup and dress, and like has already been mentioned, that too is really great fun.
BEVxxx

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 01:31 PM
I forgot to mention that my friend Amanda also does a photo session shoot after the makeovers. I'd do that as an option also if I opened a place. Ericka

Francine
04-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Engineer (like I am) or architect (my first job desire)
photographer maybe.
race car driver???
housewife :p

Francine

suzanne claire
04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
I am very glad to have my job. It would be the exact job that I would select if I could dress at work. I started out of Law School at UCLA as a lawyer in an entertainment firm asssigned to work with football players ,that the firm represented. While I no longer work as an attorney Iwould like to lead a large Board Meeting dressed as Suzanne. Our female executives are very attractive and great dressers.:D

serinalynn
04-29-2006, 04:45 PM
I think i'd have to be a Finanical Services Representative at a bank or a credit union. My wife does this and she is always very well dressed.

Casey Morgan
04-29-2006, 04:53 PM
I'd probably do what I'm doing now. I know that's a boring answer but if you've got to do something 40+ hours a week you may as well enjoy it.

For a part-time/seasonal job, I'd like to work one of the games at the Renaisance Festival.

VERONICARH
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
I think being secretary or excutive. In these jobs you could wear highheels and dresses or skirts and not be thougth as being out of place, since woman don't dress as formal as in past years.

cosmolovesph
04-29-2006, 05:08 PM
A race queen. For those who don't know, they are the pretty ladies who parade around race tracks before races carrying flags, banners, etc.

Like this? Oh to walk around in those fine pantyhose/Sheer tights and heels or heeled boots, driving the guys crazy!

cosmolovesph
04-29-2006, 05:14 PM
I also would love the classic/classy executive in the tighter skirts, sheer pantyhose and heels (power suits come to mind)
something like:

SherriePall
04-29-2006, 05:25 PM
I think any kind of office job. Or a make-up counter (although there is a lot more I need to learn about colors, etc.) or a dress shop. Just dreaming though.

Angela Burke
04-29-2006, 05:26 PM
I'd like to work in Grace Brothers as well.
But as Mrs Slocombe and Miss Brahm's positions have already been taken I'll settle for Young Mr Grace's private nurse, (can't remember her name).

Maria-Christina
04-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I would either like to own a wig shop or be a presenter on television.

Maria

Daintre
04-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I have always wanted to be a nurse, not one who wears scrubs, but one who wears the crisp ultra white uniform, slightly see-through, very pleasing :p

Adrienne Heels
04-29-2006, 06:14 PM
I would love to be an executive secretary !!

Laurie Ann
04-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Playboy Bunny tight cleavage baring costume with nice high heels.

sherri
04-29-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm not so sure you couldn't be. I mean, think about it ...

Besides, you'd look great in a Mary Kay Cadillac.

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 08:45 PM
As an alternate choice, I might try being a CD Spy. Got a lot of practice with disguises. Ericka

Jodi
04-29-2006, 08:51 PM
I hate to burst anyone's bubble on retail work--but I worked for about two years as an SA at both New york & Co and the Limited. I worked in drab. Yes, it was fun work. That's why I did it. The discount on clothes was also great. But, it is not easy work. On certain days it can be down right hard and is generally very tiring. The hard floor is murder on the feet and legs. The girls would tease me that if I ever complained about my feet and legs hurting, they would make me work the next shift in heels. (LOL) Few if any of them worked a shift in heels. They would wear the sturdiest, best support shoe they could find just to survive the 8 hours, or more, on the floor. It can be a fun job, but is nowhere as glamorous as one might think. You who shop, only see the girls out on the floor. You don't see all the heavy work that goes on in the backroom. I just wanted to bring people back to reality. Also, the girls working at VS are required to wear black. They are required to dress nicely, but are not permitted to dress provocitively.

Just my opinion from my experience working on the floor.

Jodi

Billie Jean
04-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Health care field. Probalby nurse or physicans assistant. I would love working in a field dominatied by women. As it is I work in a field dominatied by men (engineering in an industrial enviroment).
I'm already a nurse. I just wish I could wear a scrub dress with white hose. I already wear clogs to work as do many of the men in the healthcare field. Billie Jean:cool:

Helen MC
04-30-2006, 02:12 AM
Mrs Slocombe, her Pussy, and Miss Brahms from "Are you being served"

sarahjan
04-30-2006, 02:40 AM
I would have to be what I do now that is a Head of Human Resources. It is already considered a female profession. Women already out number the men by about 100 to 1

Jasmine Ellis
04-30-2006, 04:09 AM

Sherlyn, I'll come to you for my Hair..............:thumbsup:

Angela Burke
04-30-2006, 08:37 AM
http://static.flickr.com/48/137449689_8e365f927f_m.jpg

A barmaid would be nice too.
As long as the uniform included a silk blouse, satin skirt, and a frilly apron!

Kassandra
04-30-2006, 08:54 AM
I'm one for the secretary/housewife class.

Just doing what would be thought of as the feminine jobs would be fine for me.

Kristen Kelly
04-30-2006, 09:11 AM
First choice politician or lobbist to get the TG community recionized in Washington DC. Second choice Travel Host love to travel be around people.

Karen Beth
04-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I'd like to be an Executive Secretary; pretty outfits, decent pay.

rachealgirl
04-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Easy, "head" secretary, or waitress, perferably 50's dinner.

Clare
05-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Ideally, I would like to work in a medical centre as a office clerk/receptionist. The ladies there are always so courteous and extremely well dressed and presented! Many have uniforms which is a very appealing aspect to me too!

Abby Lauren
05-02-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm with the housewives of the group- a long-held fantasy of mine.

Barb Valentine
05-02-2006, 11:42 PM
The way I look then I'm dressed
It would have to be a bouncer at a lesbian bar

CammyT
05-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Aloha Girls,
Any of you Executives need a Human Resources Director here in Hawaii for your branch office? We'd have soo much fun when you come over for site inspections!

spoorthy
05-03-2006, 02:05 AM
i want to be hotel waitress fully draped in indian sari with people pondering over me or areceptionist at a MNC who can wear what ever she likes

EricaCD
05-03-2006, 08:18 AM
"real" job: I'd still want to be a lawyer, and let's just say that Tahari would never need to fear going out of business again. (I absolutely adore their suits.) I will always be a sucker for a woman in a well-tailored business suit.

"fantasy" job: CEO of La Perla, the Italian lingerie company. I'd still wear the suits though :)

Erica

Jeanette TS
05-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi well i am in the processes of trying to get moved from my male job to a more female with in the local government. I am having a bit of a hard time as my job was more physical and i can't keep it up with the hormones and treatment i am having, But i am looking at a more admin job. Office girl if poss.

Jeanette x

alysonatl
05-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Flight attendant or a career woman in advertising or marketing where I can wear those gorgeous clothes and shoes that a woman in my position is required to wear. I guess I like uniforms.
My other coice is to the wife of a rich doctor and do things like plan formal fundraisers where I could wear divine gowns, and have ladies lunches where we plan thesee events dressed to the nines.

Emma_Forbes
05-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi

Just had a thought. If being a housewife wasn't enough I'd love to a lady-in-waiting. Unfortunately not much demand these days.

Em

Billie Jean
05-05-2006, 04:25 PM
First choice politician or lobbist to get the TG community recionized in Washington DC. Second choice Travel Host love to travel be around people.Maybe we could get you to run for president on the TG ticket. LOL Billie Jean:p

Julie York
05-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I'd like to be a research scientist and end world hunger. Or a crane driver.

Hey I can wear what the hell I like.......think outside the box.

janedoe311
05-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Cocktail waitress they make a lot in tips. If playboy clubs were still open that is where I would apply first.

SoCalSuziCD
05-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Well what ever happened to the nurse that I've always thought of?
now a days all nurses wears scrubs, and yuk, that doesn't look good at all, but would love be a nurse :) or something that wears uniform...like the TV show JAG, or flight attendant, or cosmetic sales girl at the mall, ...

cdcheryl
05-06-2006, 12:03 AM
A model on the price is right so I can wear nice dresses and heels and be a TV on tv

SaraGoth
05-29-2006, 08:54 AM
This thread is very interesting. As a goth girl in Japan, I'd probably work in Harajuku and help get those fashion savvy Japanese girls into some really nice looking gothic lolita wear. Or be one of those akibakei maids that work at restaurants and cafes in Akihabara. ;)

(btw, haven't posted in quite some time; I moved and have been preparing for our daughter who is to be born later this summer; all is well here other than I have absolutely no chance to dress up).

Sarayuki :D

Connieminiskirts
05-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Seeing as how I have been in this business now for over 26yrs, I would like to be a dispatcher for a large trucking co. perhaps even the one I work for. It would be so satifying to me to be able to tell some of these "I know everything because I went to truckdriving school 'rookies" what to to do, how to do it and where to go!!! And yes it would be really wonderful to wear a skirt and blouse or skirtsuit every day!
Its kind of interesting, but at the main noffice in Tacoma Wa. I have seen and talked to a couple of "girls" in different depts. who are livng just what we are taling about inthis thread. and they have NO probs that I know of..

wannabie
06-04-2006, 03:17 PM
a nurse or a business woman in a fortune 500 company.

Tiffany 1953
07-26-2006, 12:31 PM
A registerd nurse in a hopital or private practice OB/GYN setting that REQUIRED White uniforms, caps, and stockings and garters. (pantihose not allowed)
Thanks for the thread Tiffany

NighttimeGirl
07-26-2006, 01:08 PM
There are a lot of ideas coming out, i think i would like to be an executive so i could get to wear gorgeous suits and travel.

we stick our cars in the same garage sweety, I would love to travel as an exec en femme be right up my alley,

The suits!!

I can see it now me all..stop it stop it ok yeah you get the picture

:love:

tekla west
07-26-2006, 01:09 PM
I would want the job they offered the girl in Le Femme Nikita.

AndreaFranklinTG
07-26-2006, 01:37 PM
I love what i do just not what i look like
I would love to me a motorcycle mechanic instead af an agricultural \heavy duty mechanic thou i love fixing bike in my spare time so why not
i dont care if i wear dresses and skirts to work but i still love the feel of them
plus i think girls in coveralls are very sexy
anyone seen "gone in sixty seconds" with angalina joile wow she was hot in that movie
well thats my pennies woth
Luv ya Panda

mollytyler
07-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Would just transition to my current job on film industry and allow me to wear all the professional suits that I have been dieing to wear but have been limited so far by a few managment types who are concerned how some clinets may react....for now it is just a very androgynous look that bends it far over to the femmine style...which they have no problem with.......soon to change according to my boss....for the better!!!!!!!

Melissa A.
07-26-2006, 06:32 PM
I know it ain't too original, but definitely, absolutely a hairdresser/nailtech/makeup artist. It's the only job I have ever thought about having as a girl. Being surrounded by beauty supplies, hanging out with the other girls, (what a sexist thing to say, Melissa! there ARE guys in the field!) Learning more about being a girly girl while making a living doing it. Wouldn't wanna do anything else.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Bernice
07-26-2006, 10:00 PM
I would want to do the same job I wish I could do now: be a commercial pilot. But TG Marla is right (as usual), and pantyhose are not for flying. Still, I could be a flight instructor, but I would probably have to wear shorts for that. Maybe I could be a programmer/demonstrator for a flight simulator company! If only I spoke C#.

Seriously, the only job i'm likely to land en-femme is as a stay-at-home whatever, perhaps as free-lance something or other that involves very little client contact. I actually applied for one of those jobs doing research, but was passed over. (Typical :( ).

surc777
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM
I turned down a job as a secretary because both the interviewer and I decided I might not be comfortable being out in public dressed everyday at this point (see my previous post). My new job in customer service looks like it may show some opportunities, but I want to make it through probation before I bring it up to my boss.

trannie T
07-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I've narrowed it down to three choices:
1, Railroad engineer, OK that's my dream male job too.
2, Physician, why settle for being a nurse?
3, Hooker.

brittanny
07-26-2006, 11:35 PM
I would be a juggy from the man show if anybody remebers that show and if that didn't work out a hunting guide wouldn't that be cool to take all the macho men out in the woods and then have to tell them what to do and show them how to get their trophys

GINA-CD
07-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Business woman sounds great... those classy skirts above the knee and semi-transparent blouses... slightly showing gorgeous expensive lingerie to tease VPs...

OK, I'd love to be a lap dancer too... the ****ty look fits me so well.... and I know teasing men does pay...

Another option is the executive assistant... always giving good ideas to the big boss... so he raises my..... salary. :p

loki_uk
07-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Sadly my biggest sexual fantasy is being interviewed for a job in the lingerie dept at M&S, and getting quizzed at the interview that the uniform is rather female lol

A nice fantasy, but I don't know if I could in reality

CDsWifey GG
07-27-2006, 03:40 AM

Em

As a GG housewife myself let me say it doesn't have to be boring and can be just as much work (sometimes more) as a nine to five job, which I hope to never have again. I too dig the domestic stuff and I only wish my hubby would get into it too :heehee: I keep thinking now that he is growing more and more feminine, and his grooming is coming together nicely lately, that one day it will progress into him wanting to extend that into his surroundings. I fantasize that one day I will wake up and find him cooking and cleaning in an apron and heels lol ....not likely :heehee:

terrigurl
07-27-2006, 08:31 AM
I am off for summer vacation and looking for temp jobs. I am seriously considering going to one agency dressed as a woman. I have already had a makeover at a salon nearby, and have applied there for work in my drab mode. The only thing is they have my phone number, and they might call my wife, who does not approve of my "hobby." I probably will not do it for fear of being caught...

Terri

Angie G
07-27-2006, 09:16 AM
A machine operoator like I am now or a dancer:heehee:

nishababe
07-31-2006, 02:30 PM
If I was a gorgeous Girl I would wanna be a member
of the ..................''Pussycat Dolls'':heehee:

Love ''Sexy Nishababe'':xxxxxxxxxxx ::hugs:

:heehee: Some more female jobs I would like to do ............

Therapist,:happy:

Page three girl , to anyone outside of uk that means a glamour model ,boobs out but not porno !!:thumbsup:

High Class Call girl running my own Escort Agency :heehee:

Love ''Nishababe'':tongueout

mollytyler
07-31-2006, 03:01 PM
Would stay in my current position - and hope to climb the corporate ladder - in media/production for a studio. Though everyone knows of my TG side of life they still (NYC Management) not ready for me to be Molly fulltime at work. Tha is soon to change with the change in management who is already onboard with me to allow me to go fulltime so I can compelte my 'real life testing' as Molly at work -otherwise it is Molly all the time out of work. The job has so many upsides that I would want ot stay. Would just need a better clothes budget(LOL) to upgrade to Chanel/Lauren/DKNY in all my power-femme-suits.

Autumn
07-31-2006, 05:53 PM
I'd have to say Interior Design artist, then I could dress as sexy as I want and get to share my talent for visual design without everyone thinking im flamboyant. I've redecorated every house my wife and I have lived in and everyone always wants to know who we used. :p

Autumn

Daphne Renee
07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
hmmm tough question.. I like the idea someone else had of helping others become the woman of their dreams.. I would love to be a makeup artist or something similar.

CheriTV2006
07-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi Natalie, Being a flightsim freak, I would luv to be on the other side of the cabin for once!..."Fly Me, Fly Cheri, Fly Queen Air!" (See the attachment).

Josephine Bonne
07-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Why Natalie,
I think being a consultant specializing in project scheduling would be my choice. Would be able to work at home most of the time and then put on something a little trampy to wear for all the boys. If I chose my outfit and makeup correctly I bet that the quality of the schedules would not be very important; men are so easy.
Hugs and Kisses,
Josie

Michelle Ellis
07-31-2006, 10:08 PM
No doubt... I'd have to get a job at Victoria's Secret or some similar lingerie store :p

M

brittanny
07-31-2006, 10:15 PM
a little off subject but I ave often thught if I could my female persona a job of some sort you know mabey even somthing from home and that money could all be spent on Brittanny if anyone has any ideas I am intersted

maybeJan
08-01-2006, 04:46 AM
I'd stay with the present job - educator.

Jan

sue ellan
08-01-2006, 06:46 AM
i would be a sa in the ladies dept of a large dept store. lingerie dept first would be my first choice. i just love all of the frillys.:hugs:
sue ellan

Mistybtm
08-01-2006, 06:54 AM
I would have to go with house wife working from home selling lingerie and cosmetics.

jjjjohanne
08-01-2006, 07:00 AM
I have toyed with the idea of starting a business called Man-Maid where I clean people's houses dressed as a maid. Not a french maid or anything sexual. Just the blue/grey dress, suntan hose, and keds... It would be a legitimate cleaning business with nothing sexual associated with it.

I doubt I would ever actually do it, but it is a neat idea. Perhaps it could be done on the side.

Probably I would only get hired to serve people at bridal showers or something like that.

Tamara Barclay
08-01-2006, 07:17 AM
A compliant, obediant housewife here

Kiera
08-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Avon rep for me... wait I just filled out the application last week, wish me luck...
:doll: kiera

Lacey
08-01-2006, 02:46 PM
I would go into waxing. The woman that waxes me is a joy. And what better way to get some aggression out that ripping someones hair off. LOL. And I could dress any way I wanted casual ,dressy or whatever. Cya, Lacey.:heehee:

Lindsay Marie
08-01-2006, 03:19 PM
This one is a joke just for my Pittsburgh area sisters, I would work at Bradley's cosmetic counter. That way I could go to work en femme, dressed however I wanted everyday and nobody would say a thing.

dee-liscious
08-01-2006, 04:52 PM
hmmmm....would have to be professional business woman or secretary.
A classy suite, heels and of course expensive undies underneath (we can dream!)

gretafemme
08-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I would love selling high fashion couture gowns to wealthy women. Then, when I go home, I would be an attentive, efficient, attractive homemaker. Tha's my story, and I am sticking to it!:happy:

Tina P Hose
08-16-2006, 08:48 PM
If I were pretty, a TV on the spot reporter, short skirt, nice boobsand pantyhose. The thing is that I have talent in that scene, I should have been a girl. It takes limited talent to succed, just ask CBS and Katy Kurik.

Avsblues19
08-17-2006, 12:29 AM
I would like to be a secretary! My mom use to work as a secretary at NCR before she had kids. I would love to be able to wear a pant suit or a suit with a skirt all day.