PDA

View Full Version : young melbourne girl (cd) looking for help

beautybianca
11-10-2004, 07:58 PM
hello there,

im beautybianca, (obviously i guess) and i was just kinda thinking i would introduce myself again as its been awhile since i last posted.

i am a 21 year old male to female cd from melbourne australia.

i am kinda in an unfortunate situation in that i dont have any clothes of my own and i dont really have the time or place to dress (quite a predicament).

i really do enjoy dressing and would love to become as passable as possible.
if anyone would like to provide some help, whether it be a simple chat or anything more i would love to hear from you. at the moment im really interested in this aspect of my personality and im kinda wanting to explore it more as i have been limited so far.

well thats enough from me, would love to hear from anyone.

thankyou for taking the time.

beautybianca

beautybianca
11-10-2004, 08:00 PM
hi again,

sorry but i forgot to mention that i have pics under another of my posts on this site, would love to hear any comments you would like to share.

thankyou again.

beautybianca

Sweet Susan
11-10-2004, 08:11 PM
I, too, am limited in the time I can spend being dressed en femme. One thing that has worked for me over the years is to keep my body shaved, all of it, armpits included. This allows me to at least feel feminine while I can't always dress feminine. I also make sure that I wear panties, nylons, slips, nighties, etc under my guy clothing whenever possible. Fortunately, for me. I am now able to dress with much more frequency. Good luck.

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 12:36 PM
I, too, am limited in the time I can spend being dressed en femme. One thing that has worked for me over the years is to keep my body shaved, all of it, armpits included. This allows me to at least feel feminine while I can't always dress feminine. I also make sure that I wear panties, nylons, slips, nighties, etc under my guy clothing whenever possible. Fortunately, for me. I am now able to dress with much more frequency. Good luck.

This is a good option for those of us who just can't dress the way we want more often. I pretty much do the same thing, and it is nice.

Wenda
11-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Welcome again Bianca, there are a lot of things you can do that are personal and inexpensive. Shave, legs first, chest, etc. Once shaved, wear stockings. Thigh highs hold themselves up and are not expensive. Panties, panty-girdles. Shape your nails. Pluck your eyebrows. Go to second-hand and thrift stores, buy shoes, purses, etc. pick your preferences, whatever makes you happy, then go get them. don't need to be new. wenda.

StephanieCD
11-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Hi - I can't dress either. I have to say - do little things, for now, that you can do as a guy. Just the little things for now - buy the high cut mens bikini briefs if you can't get away with panties. Do your eyebrows just a bit now and then - it makes you feel feminine just doing it. Watch your diet and work on your figure so when you can dress you won't hate yourself - my personal quest right now... I have a bit of a "meat belt" to get rid of before I'll like myself in a dress. Buy tall, thin dress socks and hike 'em up to your knee.

Little things if the big can't happen.

Yet ;)

Celeste GG
11-13-2004, 04:18 AM
Dear Bianca,
My katie just loves something as simple as a pink ribbon. (even when in antarctica) If someone asks just say you keep it with you cause it belonged to you grandma or your sister or girlfriend who has cone overseas.

As some stage we can catch up in Melbourne and I'll give you a hand.