PDA

View Full Version : Out And About!

Jillian310
04-29-2006, 08:51 AM
I had a wonderful experience last evening, and a girlfriend, Karren, suggested that I share with the rest of the girls. Before I get into this, however, it should be understood that I go out dressed frequently to malls, to visit friends, and go to restaurants either accompanied or solo:

So, wifey is out f town this weekend, having left Friday morning and won't return until Sunday afternoon. I had seen a CD friendly bar advertised on line, The Blue Moon (Pittsburgh PA), so took the opportunity to check it out. I wore my strumpet look, black fishnets, garterbelt, black mini, shiny white satin panties, heels, a bejewelled black sweater, makeup, rings, necklace, and my own hair. I was a bit nervous going there for the first time. After I got a wine at the bar, I found my way into a back room where there was a mix of gay guys and a couple other girls. The girls were so warm and friendly to me! As the evening wore on, the girls kept on coming! All told, there must have been 15 or 20 by the time I left near midnight. And they are so gorgeous! Almost all of them can pass without any problem. And except for a girl in slacks all had minis on, most even shorter than mine! They engaged me in the conversation, which became a little difficult when the DJ fired up. There was a lot of tak about Transpit, and Donna (in slacks) said that she answers the phone there on Mondays. I was so flattered when a few of the girls comment favorably on my hair, which I am growing, and seemed surprised when I told them I am nearly 69. I may go back again tonight. The girls were talking about some kind of art exhibit they say is in walking distance from the bar, and seems to be something the girls do every year. I would love to be there with them, even if it means walking on the street in my heels, which is some mean feat (no pun intended lol). I topped the evening off by stopping at an Eat N Park and treated myself to a breakfast. By then the wine had a pretty good hold on me! Giggle!

If I go back again tonight I will wear my even shorter mini! Last night it was so deliciously tarty to flash my garters and white panties as the evening wore on. The overstuffed chairs in the back room are a bit low, so with the mini it was virtually impossible to keep everything covered, and frankly, I love flashing!

The Blue Moon is a neighborhood bar, and was really crowded with a lot of gay guys in the main room, and we girls had the back room. After my initial butterflies, I had a most wonderful and exciting time. If I return tonight I will append this post later.

Wenda
04-29-2006, 09:08 AM
Wow!!:thumbsup:

Karren H
04-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Your such a girl, Jill!!!!! Hehehehe If I could get away from the house I'd join you there!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm glad you had such a good time Hon. Enjoy being yourself. Ericka

Jillian310
04-30-2006, 01:31 PM
There was a change in my plans for Saturday night caused by a change in wifey's plans which resulted in my need to meet her early Sunday morning. So I got to the Blue Moon a bit early, @ 8:00 PM, and had a glass of wine while I waited to see if any other girls could come. The first to arrive was Donna and her SO. We chatted for a bit, then they got preocupied with other things. After I got the second glass of wine, the girls started streaming in! They came like a breath of fresh air, so free and easy and friendly, and they all were wearing the cutest very short skirts. And they have the figures for those skirts! The converstaion drifted toward the plans for later that evening, which included going to and Art's bar, or something like that. But the plan seemed to be for a really late start for pub crawling. They were talking about going there really late! Due to my change in plans, I reluctantly, very reluctantly I might say, was forced to forego going with them. I had to depart the Blue Moon early so that I could get home, put Jillian to bed, then make sure everything was in order for wifey's return, before I hit the hay. I sure wish I could have kept up with the girls, it sounded like they were going to really make a night of it! They are so much fun!

From my experince at the Blue Moon, I make these observations and give this opinion: For girls that live anywhere in the vicinity of the Blue Moon, which is located on Butler Street in the Lawrenceville area of Pittsburgh, with tons a free parking adjacent, whether closeted or not, who may harbor any desire to meet other girls, on Friday or Saturday evenings, the Blue Moon is a great place to seek them out. On my two visits I was welcomed so warmly that any misgivings were completely overcome. I went both times dressed, and if I say so myself, I made the best appearance that one of my age can expect. But for those that never venture out en femme because they are not comfortable going out dressed, that have the desire to meet other girls, go en drab. Except for some one on one encounters with a fav girlfriend, this was my first experience getting together with several girls I had not met previously. I cannot adequately describe how wonderful I felt being with them. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will return to the Blue Moon whenever I can!

Rikkicn
04-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Jillian,
How wonderful! I'm so happy that your having so much fun. When I first went to support groups and started meeting other women I discovered the same thing. They are so much fun! All the conversations were really, really interesting too.
I don't hang out with straight people very much anymore. All our friends are in the GLBT community and they are soooo much more fun and interesting then the straight people I used to know. I never would have quessed.

Karren H
04-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Was that a paid endorsement for the Blue Moon, Jill?? hehehehe Things must be changing because a few years ago it wasn't so liveley so I hear. Hope you got all your eye makeoff this time before you met your wife!! LOL

Love Karren

Jillian310
04-30-2006, 07:02 PM
After the last fiasco where I forgot to remove my eye makeup and was caught by wifey, I got some good Clinique eye makeup remover. And yes Karren, I had it all off and had a long hot shower before I went to meet wifey. That also removed my nice perfumed aroma! (I also spritz some perfume into my panties! But in the hamper, who knows where it came from? Giggle!) The Blue Moon is still the same real estate, but the girls that frequent there on Fridays and Saturdays are so wonderful and clearly worth the long drive.

Laurie Ann
04-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Jillian what a wonderful story I am so happy you had a good time.