PDA

View Full Version : Any cheaters been outed?

Sedona
04-29-2006, 10:21 AM
This is kind of a spinoff topic from a post by rnewpointgg about fidelity and our lives:

I've never been married, but have been in two relationships where my GF knew about my CD activities.

Anyways, I have never cheated on them, or any other GF, but what an amazing trump card a jilted girlfriend/wife could pull if they wanted to.

For the record, I've never had anybody say to me "cheat on me, and I'm outing you." But, honestly, having heard plenty of stories (and been cheated on myself), people can do some rash things when under that kind of emotional duress.

Of course I wouldn't expect anybody would want to divulge any unfaithfullness, but maybe that spectre of possibly being outed keeps some of us "in line"? Thoughts?

Amanduhrob
04-29-2006, 12:50 PM
I really don't know if my ex outed me, but I doubt it. We were together for 10 years, and if she did decide to out me after the divorce, questions would be asked on why she married me in the first place, and stayed with me for 10 years.

Frankly, since the divorce, I've cut all ties with her, her family, and her Friends, so if she did out me, I really wouldn't know, or care.

For the record, I was the faithful one in the relationship...She's the one who found another.