PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeellllllp!!

jdotp75
04-29-2006, 11:24 AM
All I hea is breastform this and breastform that! Well I can't for the life of me find ebony colored breastforms. I'm curious... do i wear them under the fleshy part of the pec and use pec for cleavage? or does it actually go over the pec? I tend to dress rather sleazy, will they be noticeable in a corset, or other tiny tops?
If anyone can help me, I know its you.

EricaCD
04-29-2006, 01:02 PM
They do exist. A quick google search on, of all things, ebony breast form will bring up at least one result. I'd be astounded if these are not readily available (though perhaps not from TG-oriented stores), given the regrettably common incidence of breast cancer among African-American women.

As far as how they look, a full breast form is really designed to fill the cup of a bra. (Over the pec, that is.) Generally they won't be suitable for showing cleavage that exposes the sides of the breast themselves. For that, you would want to go with something like silicone enhancers or cookies, along with a good push up bra and your own flesh pulled inward to simlate the cleavage....

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi Hon, Can definately help you with that one. One of the companies I deal with has them. You can contact them at www.goldmedalhair.com I also get a lot of my wigs from this company as they have really great styles. Also bought a panty from them with enhanced hips and butt. This gal can use all the help she can get cause as I said in my reply to your PM, I lost a lotta weight. Take care, Ericka

eleventhdr
04-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I am sure i have seen something like this somewhere on the net during my vast research on the whole subject of becoming female and or wanting to be a feminine as possible let me go and try to find it once again.

Thank's Jay Suzy!:.

stephanie100
04-29-2006, 02:41 PM
I suggest the breast form store however the best i can see for on their site is Tawny priced at £321.79 but send them an Email they do say they will answear any query.
Here is the site
http://www,thebreastformstore.co.uk
Steph.