PDA

View Full Version : Leather items

MsEva
04-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok..the post on shoes got me thinking...does anyone else just adore leather items..Not necessarily kinky things..but things that a GG would choose to wear..I know that I do..even though I have gotten sort of maternal in my manner of dress. I mean I still stop in my tracks when an attractive GG walks by wearing a leather skirt or dress..so my question is this..how attracted to leather skirts, dresses, slacks or jeans are you..does that make sense?

Diannna
04-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Hello MsEva. I'm not into kinky leather wearing, but I do like leather items. Leather skirts are such a turn on. The fit is like nothing other. I especially like the feel and smell of leather. I have a leather vest and jacket. I really don't know for sure what it is about leather but it sure is an attention getter. Especially mine. I've often wanted to try a pair of leather slacks but haven't gotten around to that yet. Maybe soon, now that you brought up the subject. Hehehe!

MsEva
04-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Thank you for the response Dianna.

I have:
two black leather mini skirts.
one white leather minii skirt
one black knee length leather skirt..used to belong to my mother in law
one black leather A dress..just love that one..but the zipper broke..needs repair
one white leather knee lenth A skirt
one black suede leather kilt
one brown leather mini..softest leather ever
one brown suede mini
one white leather sheath dress
one red suede full length skirt
one dark blue suede hot pants..for lack of better term..with contrasting suede vest

That is a lot of animal skin..hope PETA doesn't get a hold of this.:cheeky:

Caitlintgsd
04-29-2006, 02:43 PM
I have a few leather skirts boots and a couple of leather corsets. Oh, and a leather flogger but that isn't getting kinky is it?

MsEva
04-29-2006, 02:45 PM
I have a few leather skirts boots and a couple of leather corsets. Oh, and a leather flogger but that isn't getting kinky is it?
:eek: Flogger..oh, be still my heart:D

Karren H
04-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah!!! I love leather! I have 3 leather jackets, and 3 leather skirts and 2 pair of leather boots!! no leather bra or panties!! hehehe

Love Karren

MsEva
04-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Yeah!!! I love leather!

Love Karren
And you wonder why I have such a girl crush on you!:D

Toni
04-29-2006, 02:53 PM
I love leather, but unlike Karen who wears it very nicely, I'm afraid I just look like a big sofa in it!

Keely
04-29-2006, 02:54 PM
I have a black leather skirt but it's a little big on me.

Kristen Kelly
04-29-2006, 03:10 PM
I have a leather skirt, boots, vest and a leather under the bust corrset and love them in the cooler weather. I also have a pair of leather chaps for riding, horses that is.

RenaCD
04-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Ms Eva Leather now your talkin my weakness and Classic, I have really indulged my Love for Leather this year mostly for Thrift shops for under 10.00 dallors each.
3 Black Leather Skirts of Various Lengths.
1 Knee length Black Leather Dress,but like your it needs zipper repair.
And Kmart just had a Sale on Brown Skirts and Blazer Combos that are Very Nice.
Last at the Moment is a Little Brown Mini From Fredericks of Hollywood, I picked up at the Thrift shop For 3.00 Bucks my Favorite.

Big Hugs Rena

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Not to freak you out Karen.....a girl crush by definition is:

A Girl Crush is when two women have strong feelings for one another, but not in a sexual way. A Girl Crush is strong infatuation that one woman has for another woman who seems beautiful, sophisticated, charming or accomplished. It usually refers to heterosexual women.

:happy:

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:17 PM
I just love leather dress too Rena...it is a weakness for me....:D

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:18 PM
I have a leather skirt, boots, vest and a leather under the bust corrset and love them in the cooler weather. I also have a pair of leather chaps for riding, horses that is.

Glad your qualified that Kristen...horses...ok

RenaCD
04-29-2006, 03:19 PM

A Girl Crush is when two women have strong feelings for one another, but not in a sexual way. A Girl Crush is strong infatuation that one woman has for another woman who seems beautiful, sophisticated, charming or accomplished. It usually refers to heterosexual women.

You Just want to Borrow Her Boots!! Me Too!!

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:21 PM
I would just love to see her closet! And Sheryln's closet too....where do they get such pretty things..so jeleous.

SherriePall
04-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Ms. Eva --
I couldn't vote on the poll because you left out: Don't have anything leather, but would love to. Actually, my wife has a leather jacket which I love to wear when possible. Oh, and by the way, does your mother-in-law know that you confiscated her leather skirt? And thanks for the definition of a girl crush.
Now I can use it without worrying about certain contations. Haina or no?

Karren H
04-29-2006, 03:23 PM
And you wonder why I have such a girl crush on you!:D

Awwww Eva!! Your just too sweet!!

love Karren

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Ms. Eva --
I couldn't vote on the poll because you left out: Don't have anything leather, but would love to. Actually, my wife has a leather jacket which I love to wear when possible. Oh, and by the way, does your mother-in-law know that you confiscated her leather skirt? And thanks for the definition of a girl crush.
Now I can use it without worrying about certain contations. Haina or no?

OMG...so cool to hear that..def..heyna!!! Mother in Law passed away in 2001. Sadly, she was a great lady and I loved her dearly. My DW picked up some nice outfits for me that I just love. She was a tall lady, we wear the same size and she was impecibly dressed all the time. We miss her dearly. I got a few bra and panty sets, some dresses, skirts, blouses, jewelry etc. I have a lot of girl crushes on many girls here, just love to see them and hear about their happenings..heyna?

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Awwww Eva!! Your just too sweet!!

love Karren

No, I mean it...you are someone to aspire to....a girl crush!

JeanneF
04-29-2006, 03:33 PM
I have a leather jacket similar to the one that Karen's wearing in her photo, and leather shoes, of course.

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:34 PM
OMG...so cool to hear that..def..heyna!!! Mother in Law passed away in 2001. Sadly, she was a great lady and I loved her dearly. My DW picked up some nice outfits for me that I just love. She was a tall lady, we wear the same size and she was impecibly dressed all the time. We miss her dearly. I got a few bra and panty sets, some dresses, skirts, blouses, jewelry etc. I have a lot of girl crushes on many girls here, just love to see them and hear about their happenings..heyna?

Sorry Sherrie..silly me..thought all crossdressers owned leather..hehe:cheeky:

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
That is such a nice jacket Lisa. I have a leather jacket too, I found it left behind at the end of the school year when all the lockers were emptied...my dear Mother in Law used to have the most beautiful full length leather coat that I wore when she visited. That coat was given to another family member after her passing but I truly loved it..wish I had it now.

SherriePall
04-29-2006, 03:38 PM
MsEva -- I have come so close to buying some. If you count suede, I do have a couple of faux suede skirts -- one long and one short. My wife thinks the long one is hers.

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:41 PM
MsEva -- I have come so close to buying some. If you count suede, I do have a couple of faux suede skirts -- one long and one short. My wife thinks the long one is hers.

I got one of my nicest skirts at the Viewmont Mall at oh, my can't remember the name of it..oh..Kaufmans...my mom always get gift cards for Christmas..usually at Steamtown Mall..one year she got one specifically for Kaufmans..we don't have Kaufmans down here so I was forced to ..yeah forced to by a beautiful black leather mini and burn out black top..one of my favorites...

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:51 PM

Share and share alike I always say...

TGMarla
04-29-2006, 03:53 PM
You didn't include, "Like it a lot, but don't own any."

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:54 PM
You didn't include, "Like it a lot, but don't own any."

Yup, sorry, not too accomplished at this poll thing...will keep that in mind..sorry.

RenaCD
04-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Eva Looks like you Hit A Lovely Nerve Here with all of Us
Thanks Dear :clap: :angel:

Trish
04-29-2006, 03:58 PM
I have a black leather skirt, a red leather skirt, suede brown skirt, and a suede patch work milti browns skirt.

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi Eva, I've got a leather skirt, leather pants and a pair of patent leather boots with 4" heels (ouch!) to go with them. Also a leather jacket. Can't wear the skirt or pants righ now tough, lost too much weight. Dang crahs diets! LOL Ericka

Casey Morgan
04-29-2006, 04:59 PM
Another vote for "I like leather but I don't have anything."

Make that "don't have anything YET". I just got my tax refund check today and I've been looking for something special to spend it on. Now I know what to get.

Of course in my size they'd have to charge by the hide.

Eugenie
04-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Sorry I can't answer this questionnaire. The answer "I don't own leather clothes but I would like to possess some to wear them" is missing ;)

Love.

Eugenie

BeckyZ
04-29-2006, 05:28 PM
I don't have any leather other than man stuff that is work related. But my wife has a collection to die for. Dresses, skirts, pants, bras, boots, and toys of the adult variety. Opens up a whole new thread I guess.

Lilith Moon
04-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah!!! I love leather! I have 3 leather jackets, and 3 leather skirts and 2 pair of leather boots!! no leather bra or panties!! hehehe

Love Karren
Oh Karren,

That smile again ! I've been on a downer today (see the thread I started) but seeing your pics always makes me feel better :thumbsup:

Anyway, to business. Yes, I have a leather fetish but I do wear other stuff as well. Have around six skirts in leather from micro to calf length. Two pairs of leather pants and two jackets. All in black. So far I haven't bought a full length coat or boots...maybe one day.

Jodi
04-29-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes, I like my leather. I like my leather classy, not trashy. I also like my suede leather as can be seen in the pic. THis pic is from 3 years ago.

Jodi

Tara Jordan Campbell
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Ever since I saw Mrs Peel my life changed.............ahhhh leather

Khriss
04-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Ever since I saw Mrs Peel my life changed.............ahhhh leather
- I get "that" SOO much .. It's kinda "scary " !? !? (luv the black stuff-hehe )xx"K"

Karren H
04-29-2006, 10:58 PM

Not going to freak me out, Eva. I love any girl that loves earth science and geology!!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Paula T
04-29-2006, 11:46 PM
here is my complete leather collection:D Oh I have lots and lots of leather shoes. Would love to have a leather dress though.:p

MsEva
04-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Yes, I like my leather. I like my leather classy, not trashy. I also like my suede leather as can be seen in the pic. THis pic is from 3 years ago.

Jodi

Very cute Jodi! I like the classy look too. Even my minis are not really trashy. At least I think they are not. :D

MsEva
04-30-2006, 01:44 PM
here is my complete leather collection:D Oh I have lots and lots of leather shoes. Would love to have a leather dress though.:p

Great ensemble Paula! Looks wonderful.

Sabrina Flowers
05-01-2006, 04:44 AM
I have a number of leather items, my favorite black leather skirt, a brown knee length skirt, a black calf length skirt, also have a nuber of fake leather skirts. Love to wear them but can get a bit warm in them.

this pic is one of favourite skirts cost £10 (reduced from £55) from etam when they were closing down.

Ipexx2
05-01-2006, 04:53 AM
Wheres the no,but need to get some?

Alex R
05-05-2006, 03:20 AM
This is where it all started for me. My attraction to women in nice leather boots and skirt led on to the feeling of wanting to try them on and then on to crossdressing proper.

It would be great if I could wear a leather skirt and boots everday, that would be nice!

I voted that I owned a skrt and wear it often. That's slightly not true. My wife actually owns one and I take the opportunity to wear it whenever I can. :happy:

She's always telling me our money should be split 50:50 and so therefore I have an equal share in her clothes and so technically I have part ownership. Although I don't know what she would do if she found out! :mad:

Toyah
05-05-2006, 05:41 AM
I adore leather but it can be expensive if you dont shop around .
I have a jacket a very tight brown skirt 3 pairs of pants 1 rear zip 2 side also 2 catsuits and a leather dress:thumbsup:

Khriss
05-05-2006, 07:05 AM
I adore leather but it can be expensive if you dont shop around .
I have a jacket a very tight brown skirt 3 pairs of pants 1 rear zip 2 side also 2 catsuits and a leather dress:thumbsup:
this is an old pic... a fave skirt !!
(that-I-madefromajacket eh?)

Lilith Moon
05-05-2006, 07:22 AM
this is an old pc...fave skirt !!

Hot skirt and boots!

Got your PM, by the way. Not sure if you got my reply...if not then just to say thanks for the URL.

MsEva
05-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Wow, Khriss, that is some ensemble...totally hot looking. I just adore leather even now in soccer mom mode..nothing compares.

Oh and Sabrina..what a beautiful skirt! Stunning really.

Toyah
05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Dug these 2 up for you all

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22325&d=1144606930

MsEva
05-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Wow, hubba hubba! Toyah...that is pretty hot looking!

Stiletto
05-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I love leather. I have 3 leather skirts, a garter belt, 2 pairs of thigh high boots, 2 purses and I'll be ordering a leather bra soon. Just wish I could find a leather dress that I can (1) afford and (2) find in my size.

Toyah
05-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Wow, hubba hubba! Toyah...that is pretty hot looking!

Ok I like leather :happy: no point keeping it to myself:D

Clare
05-06-2006, 08:46 AM
I selected 'not really my thing' but I would actually like to have a nice knee length leather skirt and perhaps some matching leather knee high stilletto boots.

That's just me tho - I have seen many attractive GG girls in real life wearing leather and wow are they to die for!!!

Andrea
05-06-2006, 09:02 AM
I did have a lovely pair of leather trousers at one point and a long leather skirt. They got 'purged' at one point but would love to replace them and get some nice knee boots too. :)

heathr1
05-06-2006, 11:50 AM
I have a few leather skirts.

In fact, the first fem thing I wore was mother's leather mini.:o

Xandra
05-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Leather skirts: Oooh, Sign me up please!

I love leather skirts. Not really sure where this came from, but seeing someone walk past in one that is both stylish and classy will turn my head every time.

Have thought about buying one for a while and am slowly plucking up the courage to do so. This would, of course, mean that I'd need an outfit to complement it:)

Alex

Wenda
05-07-2006, 12:50 PM
I love leather, and congratulate the looks that some of the girls have achieved. My trouble is, I am 6'1", wear a size 20 skirt, and it is really hard to find things tht fit properly without costing a bundle. My GF and I were at Value Village last week, and I found a delicious soft black leather skirt, about 2" above the knee, but looked small. The changerooms had line-ups, so my GF said, let's just buy it, and if it doesn't fit, return it. Which we did. Couldn't do up the zipper all the way. Broke my heart. Now I have a credit at Value Village. My son has a friend who makes custom lingerie, but I think a black leather bra is something like $150, so that is a post-lottery purchase.

MsJanessa
05-09-2006, 11:09 AM
as you might have guessed I have all kinds of leather---boots, long and short gloves, long, medium and short skirts, long and short dresses and evening gowns etc. Love the look, the feel(particularly when lined with satin) and smell of it---love the look that others give Me when I am fully dressed, head to toe in gleaming black leather(you know the look---slavish devotion mixed with intense desire to do anything I tell them to) There is no feeling like it.

Pink Satin Sissy
05-09-2006, 11:48 AM
I own several leather items.

I thought all cross dressers were required to own at least 1 black leather mini? lol.

Pink