PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude

Georgette
11-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi I just want to thank y-all for giving me the oppourtunity to be on here. Also how grateful I am that I found this Forum, you see I was at a cross road in my life as some of you know, I didn't really know what I wanted I asked for Gods help , and I do believe that he pointed me to this forum.
I want say I have recieved very very much help from all of you Girls, I don't know what I would have done had I not found all of you I love all of you I say again loads and loads of THANKS. I wish I could meet each and every one of you but I feel we already know each other just from being here with y-all. :) :)
Love and hugs I'll get off my box now. :rolleyes:
Georgette

Be who you want to be not what other think you should be. :rolleyes:

KewTnCurvy GG
11-10-2004, 09:10 PM
He he he:D Love ya grrly! I know I certainly enjoy your precence here and I do think that we are guided to and come in contact for reasons. Sometimes those reasons aren't always apparent or what have you. Anyhow, glad you're here:)

hugs
kew

Amelie
11-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Georgette, i'm glad you got pointed in the right direction. The girls here are so nice and helpful. I second that,, this place is something special.

Love Amelie

PS-It wasn't God who pointed this place to me. It was Mr. Google.

Tristen Cox
11-10-2004, 09:50 PM
I did a search to buy a dress
and found you girls.. I must confess
at first it was to my surprise
now tears of joy come to my eyes
each day we come far and near
to be with friends we found right here
there is a world i never knew
and I'm so glad I've found you too

TristenCox

Sharon
11-10-2004, 11:00 PM
It's the night of poetry! Wonderful Tristen, lots of talent there in a short piece
Georgette:
I'm so glad to read that these forums have been as much help to you as they have to me. Wonderful, isn't it?
Love,
Sharon

p.s.: The box is yours whenever you want it!

Jerry
11-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Georgette, right back at ya'. Don't you just love our little neighborhood!

Julie
11-11-2004, 02:29 AM
Georgette, I'm sure many of us girls here can echo your sentiments. You have helped those here and vice versa.

Julie J

Wenda
11-11-2004, 03:12 AM
I share your feelings Georgette. Toruble is, I am starting to fear for my sense of reality. I scramble home after work daily to get on this forum....this has become a more real community than the one in which I live! (and I live in a great community) This is a great bunch, isn't it? so glad you found it(us) and it (we) worked for you. luv, wenda.

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 12:32 PM
I know exactly how you feel Georgette. I'm happy you're here. Great bunch of girls here, don't you think? The brief time I have been here, I am already feeling like this is more like my family than a group of strangers on a forum.

Elinor
11-11-2004, 03:04 PM
I did a search to buy a dress
and found you girls.. I must confess
at first it was to my surprise
now tears of joy come to my eyes
each day we come far and near
to be with friends we found right here
there is a world i never knew
and I'm so glad I've found you too

Now that's lovely.

Welcome to all the new girls discovering that here they will find Trannies like them who understand and live the lifestyle we did not ask for but are blessed to have. Secret Crossdresser. WHO CHOSES TO BECALLED Elinor when in skirts.

Georgette
11-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Love and Kisses to each and every one of y-all there that Georgia talk again.
HUGS
Georgette