PDA

View Full Version : what starts your shopping???

Wendy me
04-29-2006, 03:33 PM
we realy don't need much to get us out shopping thats way too true......
on a recent shopping trip i found theise to die for shoes .....................

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5668/newshoes2be.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

had to have them :happy: brought them home and started thinking what to wear with them???? now i have to go shopping for a outfit to go with my new shoes......

any one else start buy buying something then end up shopping for a outfit to go with it????

JeanneF
04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
All the time. It's kind of like a girlie equivalent of shipwright's disease. I buy a pair of shoes, which means I need a new pair of pants to go with it, then a new top, then I don't have any eyeshadow that looks good with the color of the top, and I need a new purse, and so on...

:D

Cute shoes, btw. I just bought a similar looking pair in white. Now I need to find a skirt that looks good with them...

Francine
04-29-2006, 03:47 PM
What gets me to shopping, is walking throught the women's department... especially when they have sales going on! :D especially 50% off+ :p

Francine

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Hi Wendy, You are a typical woman. First the shoes, then the dress to match, then the jewelery, etc. Works for me Hon. BTW, I have a dress that matches those shoes

serinalynn
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM
My shopping startes when I get coupons in the snail mail from Lane Bryant Stores www.lanebryant.com and them on Saturday, I'm there!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Eugenie
04-29-2006, 04:46 PM
I feel guilty to admit it, but the urge to shop for women clothes or underwear often come to me when I'm shopping with my wife in supermarkets. Many supermarket in Europe are undifferenciated, selling food, cleaning products as well as other items such as clothes, house appliances, Computer gears, gardening equipment and products, etc.

While going through the aisles, generally shopping just for food and house cleaning products, my eyes are caught by some delightful dresses or skirts or fine underwear when passing by the women clothes section and I have a tremendous desire to buy some of them. Of course, the situation being what it is with my wife, I have to repress that urge... But it is there.

Could it be the attractiveness of the forbiden fruit...

Love.

Eugénie

Jodi Lynn
04-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Shopping, did someone say shopping? I'm ready, lets go.

danadoll
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
did I hear the word SHOPPING !!! C ya lol
love the shoes Wendy, where did you get them ?

Wendy me
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
did I hear the word SHOPPING !!! C ya lol
love the shoes Wendy, where did you get them ?

pay less bogo..........i love that store....

Deanna2
05-01-2006, 12:07 AM
Whaddya mean - what gets you started on shopping?

A more pertinent question (and I don't want to know the answer) would be when and how do you stop shopping?

size7satin
05-01-2006, 01:44 AM
what starts your shopping???

A click of the Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GypsyKaren
05-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Hiya Wendy

I always start with a new skirt, I love them and have over 50 now, then I build around it. I love to shop, especially thrift stores and also Kohl's, and I'm currently filiing my second closet up. BTW, if you haven't been in Kohl's lately, check them out, their spring collection is real cute.

Karen

stephanie100
05-01-2006, 05:59 AM
I bought a new pair of shoes last week open toes no back white I now want an all white summerie outfit to go with them nice strappy dress I think mmm
Steph

Sissy_in_pink
05-01-2006, 06:09 AM
When I see a girl wearing something that I really like, so then it's off to see if I can get something similar whether it be at a department store or a thrift shop. Or when I see something I like in a junk mail catalogue.

Leslie16
05-01-2006, 09:29 AM
It doesn't take much, but I tend to buy most of my stuff, when I have a big public outing planned -- to a club or maybe just a local expedition. I plan what to wear, then think, "hey I need new pantyhose for that,' then "that skirt doesn't work, I need a new one," and "I bet I can find a much better top," and "maybe that waist cincher is just what I need," and all of a sudden I've found I've bought a dozen new things...

HaleyPink2000
05-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Wendy me:

You lucky Girl! What great Shoes!

LindaTS
05-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Oh yeah, that happens to me all the time. Maybe that's why I'm always broke. But then again, that's the only reason for a woman to have money. We need to keep shopping until we get it right.

danadoll
05-02-2006, 10:27 AM
what starts your shopping???

BREATHING !!!

lol

Caitlintgsd
05-02-2006, 11:35 AM

A more pertinent question (and I don't want to know the answer) would be when and how do you stop shopping?

When my Visa cries "Help"!

btmgrl6
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Girls,if you ever in Los Angeles you must go shopping downtown. it's called the "fashion district" or "the Mart" or "the Alley", but most know it as the "Fashion Distrisct"... 10 square blocks of shops,selling everything . Shoes,clothes,wigs,make-up,sexy undies, jewellery,purses. You name it...they sell it. And the prices are rock bottom. wholesale, you can even haggle.
If you go dressed...nobody will pay you much mind...they are too busy shopping or making money. ha ha
Good wigs are like $40.00 (human hair) $80.00 and up
jeans $9.00 and up
bras $5.00 and $7.00 for sexy ones
panties $1.00 or 3 for $2.00
dresses $10.00- $200.00
This is named brand stuff....
They also have things by aspiring designers.
:D

danadoll
05-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Thx for the info hun !

Casey Morgan
05-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Since I've been working on building up my casual wardrobe, just being at work is enough to at least get me looking online. En femme or en homme I feel well dressed in a polo shirt and nice pants. So I'll be sitting here and think, you know I really need to get some/more femme versions of {whatever}.

I think I'm trying to talk myself into going out dressed somewhere.

Siobhan Marie
05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Like one of the girls, what starts me off is going on eBay or to some of the other sites that I have bookmarked. If I can afford it, I buy it.

Hugs Anna x

serinalynn
05-02-2006, 04:10 PM

"I can't possibly be out of money, I still have checks left"!!!!!:D :tongueout

JeanneF
05-02-2006, 04:57 PM
When my Visa cries "Help"!

Yep. Those mean people at Visa don't seem to understand. I need those shoes!!!! :D

DonnaT
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Just about anything can make for a good start.

Made a news years resolution, no more clothes buying untill I lose 50 lbs. So far this has stopped me.

barbaracd
05-02-2006, 07:07 PM
When I see some good looking girl wearing something sexy, I start to imagine how I would look in that and then the shopping begins.

Adrienne Heels
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Whenever I drive past my fav stores, I always have the urge to stop and shop!! Today, I stopped at my fav accessory store to browse, but didn't go in because there were 3 or 4 customers at the counter. That's the only thing that keeps me out of there , because I have outed myself to the saleslady there. On second thought, I should have gone in anyway.....I am sure the female customers would not have minded. I'll go shopping tomorrow on the way home from work!!

CharlaineCadence
05-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Ok i will admit i have been useing shopping to curb my eating while i diet,
but thease are also what sets me off.( really just my excusses)

in the middle of converting my wardrob to all fem.
i want that dress
I can pull off that look
Pletes i love pletes
mmmm Green
It's pink i have to have it
I'm a shoeWh#@$
opps it fell into my carrage

Raychel
05-03-2006, 06:07 AM
I get the urge to by Raychel some new items when the day to day life gets to stressful or when my wife gets in a mood and when our intimate times are few and far between.

I is a stress reliever for me. I feel a huge shopping trip coming on.

jayne-T
05-03-2006, 07:12 AM
I take a casual stroll through wal-mart---look at all the women's finery----have to limit myself to one top or skirt or dress --else i can buy out the store

Girdles are the hardest to find ---very few shops on LI ----dept stores sell biker shorts -yuchh --to get a very pretty rago girdle takes lots of driving
still cant find rago 6207 in white size 38

Bali LLBs are in MACY's ----without the boxes ---just hanging there with the other bras
i can spend YEARS just shopping

Hairpieces are easy to find ---esp cheap ones at halloween time --last year picked up a nice one at pathmark ---black ----front bangs ---almost to shoulders ---$4 ----with Hair Clips to dress it very nice

joanboy
05-03-2006, 07:35 AM
I use ebay as i have a PO box so is easier than home postage, Just received 6 new pairs of panties hehe!