PDA

View Full Version : Walk a mile in her shoes

SherriePall
04-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Saw on some Saturday morning news show about an awareness program called "Walk a mile in her shoes." Believe it is anti-rape, anti-violence. Men wear women's shoes and walk a mile. Did anyone else see it. Or participate in it?

MsEva
04-29-2006, 03:59 PM
Saw on some Saturday morning news show about an awareness program called "Walk a mile in her shoes." Believe it is anti-rape, anti-violence. Men wear women's shoes and walk a mile. Did anyone else see it. Or participate in it?

OMG I saw that on the Today show Sherrie...couldn't help notice that some of the shoes were really cute...wished I could have joined them..On a serious note, they were walking for a great cause...to bring the abuse of women to mind..

sparks
04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Does the abuse realte at all to those poor untrained feet. Heels can be hard to get used to.

A great cause! The Cd's were the men way to comfortable in them. But you could probably tell by the matching handbags!

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 04:19 PM
HMM, Walking in women's shoes. I could walk all day in them--no challenge there. Now steel toed boots all day--thats a challenge but if they made cute pink ones, I'd definately give them a shot. Take care, Ericka

sparks
04-29-2006, 04:29 PM
I wear the steel-toed ones way to often! Physical labour sucks! I do paint things on all my work equipment. Whatever doesn't work accessorize.

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 04:53 PM
Sounds cool Hon. I wear them also every day. Maybe I'll put pink laces in them at least. Ericka