PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Break

Leggy Ashley
04-29-2006, 09:03 PM
I know this has probably been asked hundreds of times, haven't found any of em though. When at a public place do we special girls use the male or female bathroom? I am so confused, Help!!! Please.

Kisses,
Delighla

Joanie
04-29-2006, 09:19 PM
Never been out in public while dressed but I think I would hit the ladies room. I think if you went straight in and did your thing in the privacy of a stall no one could object. Depending on where you are, if you walked into a men's room while en femme, you might not come out alive!

Teresa Amina
04-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Have read in those other Bathroom posts that you might want to plan your outing ahead and check to see if there are any Unisex/Handicapped facilities nearby. A single unit instead of a "Social" restroom. And don't drink much!:D

Kate Simmons
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm with Teresa Hon. Check for unisex rest rooms first. If none, then it's the ladies room by default. Ericka

nancy58
04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
I think it would be more disruptive to find a "woman" in the men's room than a "woman" in the women's room, and disruption is where people usually seem to get into trouble. If a person in female clothing is trying to appear female and is acting female, then she could be a transsexual, which is going to be less freaky to more people. But if she is acting male (by going into the men's room), she must not be a transsexual, and that must mean she's a crossdresser. (Eek!) :eek:

Does that make sense?

Faye Emmette
04-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Teresa is so right .. keep off the alcohol before you go out and you might not have to go. I learnt the 'uncomfortable' way.:o
If you feel you're passing as a woman and there are no handicapped toilets then the ladies room is the best choice. Just walk in, look ahead and do your thing. It's over in a minute or two and as long as you don't re-do your lippy and eyes in the mirror, you might be the only one there.:thumbsup:

Joanie
04-29-2006, 09:56 PM
This is an interesting thread. I guess if I had a Death Wish I would go in heels, skirt, and blouse into the mens room during the half time of a soccer match in somewhere like Glasgow, Scotland (lived there before coming stateside) and use the bloody urinal!

Faye Emmette
04-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Sorry Joanie and don't wish to upset the thread .. but that comment about heading into the loo en femme at a Glasgow soccer match really gave me a giggle :eek:
No way Hose-hey ?

Billijo49504
04-29-2006, 10:16 PM
If you go into the ladies room, please remember to SIT DOWN. Standing up is the biggest give away. I use the family restroom dressed as a girl. Just what I do....BJH

Tara Jordan Campbell
04-29-2006, 10:33 PM
At our regular "girls nites out" we all use the ladies room. At places new to us we ask the bar workers what the protocall is, typically the ladies room is an ok, just go into a stall do your thing, and back to the party.

In unknown public places it would best to avoid going into the ladies room, hold it !

Joanie
04-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Sorry Joanie and don't wish to upset the thread .. but that comment about heading into the loo en femme at a Glasgow soccer match really gave me a giggle :eek:
No way Hose-hey ?

Glad you got a laugh out of that and hope I didn't offend anyone on here who may call Glasgow home. With my family ties to the place, I figured I was entitled to say it but no offense meant at all, it is a lovely city. Those football (soccer) events can get somewhat rowdy and last time I went, 20 something years ago, it was almost an all male audience.

jillinla
04-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Nancy - how incredibly cool

try to avoid restrooms

But whatever you do
stay out of the ladies room

they will scream and call security
you will be ruined

seriously hon

in the panties before that

Karren H
04-29-2006, 10:46 PM
When enfemme I use the unisex family restrooms where available and the ladies room when no other choice!!! And have never had a problem!!

Love Karren

Butterfly Bill
04-29-2006, 10:48 PM
I go into the men's room and use one of the stalls (I don't stand at a urinal with my skirt hiked up).

mskilmer
04-29-2006, 11:03 PM
I always use the ladies ... get in, get done, don't dawdle ... never had any problems.

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Hi Aleria, Wow, long way for that pee to drop. Ever notice how long it takes for a woman to go to the rest room? Usually about 2-3 minutes at least. It takes a guy about 30 seconds. As a guy I used to wonder about that, now I know why! Take care, Ericka

Paulette
04-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I agree just get in the ladies room do your thing and get out. I have been out a couple of times and holding it was not an option so in I went found an empty stall covered the seat with a toissue and sat down and did my business. Got everthing put back in place and made sure I did not have anything hanging out and went to thde sink washed mmy hands and left. There was a GG in the room as I was entering and another as I was leaving, just smiled :happy: in return to their smile and left nothing said.

Clare
05-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Not that I've been to a ladies room yet whilst enfemme, but the general concensus seems to be utilise the disabled/baby room if available first, or the ladies room if no other option. As already stated, going into the men's room in girl mode would cause more trouble than it's worth.

I wonder how I will feel first time I go into a ladies room?

btmgrl6
05-02-2006, 10:12 PM
I use the ladies room. I try and be discreet about it. If it's a crowded place I'll wait ........just don't forget to sit:D

gender_blender
05-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I typically use the one that cooresponds to the way I'm presenting myself to the world.
Doesn't that make the most sense?
In a way, it doesn't even matter.

Charlie