PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and stairs

GG Vanya
04-29-2006, 10:42 PM
I'm new to the forum and do not know if this has been covered, BUT...

There is a "finishing school ladies" method of ascending and descending stairs.
If any of you would like me to describe it, let me know by responding here.

Faye Emmette
04-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Tips Accepted
Vanya, the way I ascend and descend stairs is like walking the straight line and starting with the front part of my foot on the step.
Ant more ladylike hints would be appreciated.:D

Karren H
04-29-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm new to the forum and do not know if this has been covered, BUT...

There is a "finishing school ladies" method of ascending and descending stairs.
If any of you would like me to describe it, let me know by responding here.

Lift you skirt up and run like hell or take your heals off!! Has worked for me in the past!! lol

Love Karren

Faye Emmette
04-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Gosh Vanya, feels nice. Though I only have two steps out the back of my house, I'll enjoy the new style next ( if ever) time I'm out. I had a GF in the nineties who taught me deportment but not this little gem.
Thanks again.
http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc291/th_70358_SideStep.jpg (http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc291&image=70358_SideStep.jpg)

Vanya y Trudi above?

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Good one Karren, That's pretty much the way I do it. Nothing graceful there LOL Ericka

Gosh Vanya, That wouldn't work for me Hon. I depend on those "peekers" being there when I come down the steps. LOL Ericka

Butterfly Bill
04-30-2006, 12:55 PM
Thinking back on what I did when I was in junior high school, I would advise the girls not to walk next to the outside bannister, but next to the wall.

Joy Carter
04-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Another reason for GGs to be here thanks for the tip Vanya!

Robertacd
04-30-2006, 02:45 PM
I don't know if this is a "finishing scool" way or now but... I use to watch a very beutiful woman where I worked decend the stairs in heals. She kept perfect posture, slowly and gracefully took one step at a time, placing the ball of her foot down first. It was amazing as she was tall and very well endowed breasts that were not always supported well, but yet she could climb and decend the stair without a bouce or jiggle.