PDA

View Full Version : tattoos

crossing_over
04-30-2006, 12:11 AM
ok my question is not about covering tattoos up.... i have 2 myself on my upper back and they arent like nasty masculine ones like other guys.... i am quite into them..... i was thinkin of getting one on my lower back or around my belly button like girls.... was wondering..... does anyone here have girly tattoos? or semi-femme (if there is such a thing)

crusadergirl
04-30-2006, 12:43 AM
I'm getting a blood rayne tattoo and and some girly hearts on my arm

stephanie2005
04-30-2006, 01:44 AM
i have two curently one is on my right arm and the other is on my lower back i have atached a pic of it i found the desing and my wife loves it and i do too i know the pic is not a very good one but my digi cam went out and i just aint went and got another one yet

stephanie2005

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21642

Jasmine Ellis
04-30-2006, 02:54 AM
I Have 4 On My Arms All Of Tigers, And When Out And About Got To Wear Long Sleeves

Caitlintgsd
04-30-2006, 04:45 AM
Do you mean like my fairy tattoo?

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3118/tattoo028vg.jpg

AZtattooedcd777
05-02-2006, 01:26 AM
I am 75% totally covered. I like scary movies thus scary ones. Black thigh high stockings help me cover and I hope to find long sleeve dresses for when I enjoy dressing up although I have never gone out dressed up.

JeanneF
05-02-2006, 07:16 AM
I have a tattoo on my upper back. While it's not particularly feminine, it's not a skull or anything clearly masculine either. I had it placed specifically in the center so I could wear spaghetti strap or strapless tops and have it look good. :)

I'm planning on getting another one in the center of my lower back (the classic "tramp stamp"), but I haven't decided exactly what design I want there yet. I'm waiting until I finish my weight loss effort (at 190lbs, down from 230, goal is 150) before I get it done. I figure there's no reason to have it until I'm skinny enough to wear tops that show it off. It's kind of the carrot hanging in front of me to stay on track with my goal.

GypsyKaren
05-02-2006, 07:21 AM
I have a feminine looking cat on my left arm with my wife's name "Kat" underneath it, a tiger with "Gypsy" underneath it on my right arm, and a black panther on my left rear shoulder. I don't try to cover them up because I'm proud of them, and soon I'm going to get a butterfly on my leg.

Karen

TGMarla
05-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Don't have any. Don't care for them.

MsJanessa
05-02-2006, 12:20 PM
A lot of GGs I know have tattoos but two of the most attractive TS Girls I know don't have any---despite the fact that one of them used to be a biker chick---really not very femme to ink your skin but to each her own.

Siobhan Marie
05-02-2006, 02:46 PM
I don't have any, don't like them.

Hugs Anna x

jillinla
05-02-2006, 10:18 PM
None here

was always ready to have some coffee and wake up

nikisbest
05-02-2006, 10:40 PM
I thought about starting a thread on this a while back, but didn't do it.
I was wondering if there were anyone who had gotten one that was kind of
feminine looking.
My wife and I went about two months ago and really started looking for one
that we both could live with. She, in my opinion got one that isnt really feminine, and i got one that is totally feminine.
We talked and everytime we watch a tattoo program, the individual always has some reason behind what they are getting. So I got one that kind of explains what i feel shows both sides of me.
Hint: one part of it is a rose.

What do your tattoos mean to you? Did you get it to remind you of some part of your life or showing your femme desires, etc............
Niki

Laurie Ann
05-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Don't like tattoos would not get one but to each their own. :(

Maria2004
05-02-2006, 11:19 PM
I have a Tat and I love it. I'm not going to waste my time trying to cover it up. These are outing pics if you haven't noticed. :winking:

AZtattooedcd777
05-03-2006, 02:10 AM
I personally love all my beautiful bodyart but for those that choose not to ink up their personal portrait, that is what makes it wonderful to have personal choice with your skin.

I am always having to fend off the people that judge me for my bodyart and now if they knew of my interest in dressing up while at home, I would never hear the end of it.:bonk:

ava_bruna
05-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi Maria2004, Being new to this I do /can relate about tattoo's a little but in a different way, Id like to remove mine, looking on the Net ive found a few cream's that will as im told by other's just fade them some, im wondering if anyone else has tried to remove their's.im still jumping around looking at all ther is on here so will check back again, thank's, huggie's, Ava

PS mine are on my forearm very much like your's, in plain sight, im not ashamed of them but feel less a gurl with them:( I like you wear long sleeves also but like bare as much as I can , hehe. :)

Samantha?
05-03-2006, 11:40 AM
At this point in our culture, tatoos are neither a "masculine" nor "feminine" thing. I think that if you get them, get one that YOU want, not because it in anyway makes you you think it makes you look a certain way. It's a choice. And by the way, I've seen some very sexy girls with skull tatoos and others that can be considered more "masculine." (sorry for all the quotation marks!) They are a permanent expression on your own body. Be proud!