PDA

View Full Version : went out dressed first time !

michelle19845
04-30-2006, 12:42 AM
oh boy! tonight was my first time leaving the house being dressed.i went when it was dark and drove around for around an hour.i was gonna go to this glbt club/restaurant ,but i didn't find it from what directions i had.i drove by some guys talking at their cars and tried not to make eye contact cause i didn't think it was the greatest area for a "woman" to be by herself.i hesitated on going to the 24 hour meijer,but i didn't know if someone there would know my vehicle cause it stands out from other vehicles quite well.
i went on home and skipped the store and put my money towards the darn bills coming up,after those then i can try shopping.i'm sure some people in town could see at the traffic light that i was in woman's attire (grey/white striped skirt/jacket ,white pantyhose,and dress shoes).
it was a big step for me cause i never left the house being dressed before and never allowed anyone to have a chance at seeing me out.next time i hope to go with someone that knows of places CD/T-friendly.maybe i'll find the club next time.when the home is empty and just me home.nowhere near as scary as i thought it would be! i thank a lot of you girls from posting your first time out it helped inspire me,thank you!

excited,
michelle19845

crusadergirl
04-30-2006, 12:47 AM
I was out before no one noticed me but some hott women which was cool. They told me i looked good in that out fit i was like thanks. So i pass as a girl but i don't act like one.

GypsyKaren
04-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Good for you Michelle, I know how exciting that first time out is. Oh, you just can't beat being out and about!

Karen

Shelly Preston
04-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Hi Michelle

Well done, Its a big step for most girls geting out of the house.
I hope you did not find the experience to scary.

I only wish I had the courage to do the same.

Jasmine Ellis
04-30-2006, 04:24 AM
well, you did it dear. Congratuletions on your first outting. each time you do it, it just gets better.
There was one time I wouldn't walk in my own town, but, I do now. Dressing up and walking out is a lot of fun. Well, done heres to your next time:thumbsup:

Felicia
04-30-2006, 04:59 AM
That first time out is both scary and thrilling... I went to a PO when only the lobby was open and seeing no one inside went in and as I was leaving a voice from behind the closed window said "not bad, not bad at all". As you might guess, I was suprised and thrilled that someone saw me and liked what they saw regardless if they did know I was a crossdresser. (HUG) Felicia

michelle19845
04-30-2006, 10:34 AM
i definitely need to find more outfits,preferably ones with longer sleeves.most of all when iget these chances to go out from the home already dressed,i need to find places that are not gonna make me obvious or know someone that's there.i'll definitely need to do some shopping before next time. thanks again for all your support.

michelle19845

uknowhoo
04-30-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm sooo happy for you Michelle. It really is a thrill to be out n about en femme. A warning though - it can become addictive :D . Take care, and ENJOY!! Hugs, Tammi

EricaCD
04-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Congrats! It is a big step and takes a lot of courage. It's also addictive :)

STORMYDAVID
04-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Michelle You Are So Lucky My Wife Has Excepted That I Am Doing This But Has Threatened That If I Do It On A Regular Basis And Want To Go Out In Public She Would Leave Me. This Does Not Make Me Happy. But The Last Thing I Wanted To Do When I Told Her Was Hurt Her. I Am Hoping For Exceptance In Time, Not Sure If That Will Happen, But I Keep Praying........

Maybe One Day I Will Be As Accomplished As You Have Become. Enjoy Dressing And Going Out In Public, We All Deserve To Be The Women That We Are!

Danielle

Maria-Christina
04-30-2006, 03:40 PM
It was Halloween night 2002. My mum was in hospital and I had the house to myself. I did myself up and slipped out the backway so the neighbours would not see. OK I was out in the street and I decided to walk up to the local shops as a woman would not walk in the little streets alone in the dark. I made sure I had the key to the back door in my pocket as losing it would take a lot of explaining to do. I walked round the shops and went past a group of boys. They sussed me immediately and started throwing things at me. I had no choice but to take off the high heels and leg it. They were in pursuit. I managed to get a couple of women to slow them down a bit but they were soon gaining on me again. By now my tights were ripped and my foot was bleeding. I knew I was not going to make it home. I then had a bright idea. I walked up the front path of a house as if it were mine and knocked on the door. Didn't get any answer but didn't want one. The kids thought I was home and soon disappeared. I then limped home.

Maria

Billijo49504
04-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Fantastic!!!! Keep up the little steps. It gets easier every time. And if you get spotted by the teen girls, don't let it get you down. Just smile and walk away, even if you want to run. The first step is the hardest. good luck...BJ

michelle19845
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
it took 10 years of dressing before i was able to pull it off and took quite the chance.i hesitated down to the last second on whether to do it or not.i still feel better that i did a day later !for those of you who haven't outed yet,remember to take small steps and be comfortable with your choice.the perfect time can take a long time to come ,but when it arises the rest is up to you.thanks again for your encouragement !

michelle19845

Mistybtm
04-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I have only ventured out late at night my self and drove around checked my mail box It was thrilling and scarry also but i did enjoy it a lot hope to do it more often.
Misty :GD:

michellecd9999
04-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Congrats on getting out. It is a big first step!
Michelle

assley
05-01-2006, 11:21 AM
i love to get dressed up and drive around, one time i had to drive an hour away from my house to buy some chairs for our house ,well it was an great trip ,i dressed in black silk panties and matching bra under my shorts and t shirt, i was afraid that being dress in my bra would be to reveiling but i took the chance.
after getting dressed, i grab my bag with all my newly purchase stuff.( hurrcaine Katrina) destoryed all my old stuff.) and off i went. being dressed this way makes me feel and think im a women. when i get in my car i dig in my bag and pull out my black thigh high stockings and put them on. umm love it.after that i put on my black heels. i love to drive with stockings and heels.feeling great and starting to drive , when i realize i need more gas! i have never stopped at an gas station to get gas DRESSED. i was scared that someone would see me. so i waited to get out of town , my heart was beating so hard! finally i spotted a small gas station were no one was. i pulled up, looked around and hurried up and pumped my gas (thanks for credit cards). It felt great standing there dressed, red dress, black stockings & heels. the sunshine on my legs looked great.
i got back into my car and drove away. when i came to the stop light, i looked to my right and noticed a man in a truck was looking at me and waved, i did not know what to do , my insticts were to wave back and i did , He smiled!
it made me feel great to be noticed from an guy.

assley

btmgrl6
05-01-2006, 11:52 AM
I'll never forget my first time out dressed. I went shopping in Downtown Los Angeles. A few people noticed ,one or two commented, but over all I don't think anyone really cared. It was exciting and intoxicating, I am hooked.

Steph

Noel Chimes
05-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the outside world. And isn't it wonderful!!! Just a small suggestion, check over your route durning the day in drab. That way you can check things out without drawing attention. There is a noticeable difference between day and evening people.
Other than that, let us know when your heels touch the ground again.:love: :hugs:

steffie39
05-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi Michelle,

Congratulations on your first time out! :)

I remember my first time about 7 months ago. It was to a crossdressing meeting. Some of us changed at a motel and went to the meeting. I remember getting into the car to go there. I felt as if everyone was staring at me in the car. As I gained more confidence and experience, I soon realized no one was staring because when you are walking the street, it is hard to see inside the car during the day (glare from sun) and even at night (too dark).

It does get easier every time. trust me. I still sometimes think I see people stare (probably my imagination) but no one has ever yelled anything to me (even in malls) so I don't think I'm, like, the ugliest woman in the world.

Steffie

gennee
05-01-2006, 09:41 PM
oh boy! tonight was my first time leaving the house being dressed.i went when it was dark and drove around for around an hour.i was gonna go to this glbt club/restaurant ,but i didn't find it from what directions i had.i drove by some guys talking at their cars and tried not to make eye contact cause i didn't think it was the greatest area for a "woman" to be by herself.i hesitated on going to the 24 hour meijer,but i didn't know if someone there would know my vehicle cause it stands out from other vehicles quite well.
i went on home and skipped the store and put my money towards the darn bills coming up,after those then i can try shopping.i'm sure some people in town could see at the traffic light that i was in woman's attire (grey/white striped skirt/jacket ,white pantyhose,and dress shoes).
it was a big step for me cause i never left the house being dressed before and never allowed anyone to have a chance at seeing me out.next time i hope to go with someone that knows of places CD/T-friendly.maybe i'll find the club next time.when the home is empty and just me home.nowhere near as scary as i thought it would be! i thank a lot of you girls from posting your first time out it helped inspire me,thank you!

excited,
michelle19845

Congrats, Michelle! My big day is Wednesday. Hope I have the same courage as you.

Gennee

gennee
05-01-2006, 09:43 PM
I was out before no one noticed me but some hott women which was cool. They told me i looked good in that out fit i was like thanks. So i pass as a girl but i don't act like one.

Congrats to you, Crusadergirl.

Gennee

Maria-Christina
05-05-2006, 04:13 PM
It was Halloween night 2002. My mum was in hospital and I had the house to myself. I did myself up and slipped out the backway so the neighbours would not see. OK I was out in the street and I decided to walk up to the local shops as a woman would not walk in the little streets alone in the dark. I made sure I had the key to the back door in my pocket as losing it would take a lot of explaining to do. I walked round the shops and went past a group of boys. They sussed me immediately and started throwing things at me. I had no choice but to take off the high heels and leg it. They were in pursuit. I managed to get a couple of women to slow them down a bit but they were soon gaining on me again. By now my tights were ripped and my foot was bleeding. I knew I was not going to make it home. I then had a bright idea. I walked up the front path of a house as if it were mine and knocked on the door. Didn't get any answer but didn't want one. The kids thought I was home and soon disappeared. I then limped home.

Maria

Today I went back to my home town for the first time since moving in 2003. I was determined to show the town that I had progressed to such a stage that I could walk round the shops as in the above quote. Admittedly it was a different time of day but it felt good not being sussed. Also there was the thrill of the danger in being sussed by someone who knows me in the 35 years I lived there. Everything went well and I'm here to tell the tale.

Maria

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 05:44 PM
great for you michelle i still remember my first time i suspect that all of us will remember the first time out cause it's a huge step for us to take hope you have lots of fun in the future ttfn