PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone let me what you think about my high heels

Felicia Fox
04-30-2006, 08:18 AM
hi ladies,

this post is about walking in high heels i just love my high heel sandals but they hurt my feet after i wear them for 4 hours should i put inserts in them so my feet wont hurt sometimes i even wear them to bed please give me ideas on how i can improve walking up and down stairs i love the sound heels make when on hard wood floors anyone love that sound.

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi Hon, I usually walk up the stairs on the balls of my feet only when I'm wearing heels. I learned that the hard way. Tripped one time and actually fell UP the stairs. There's really no comfortable way to wear heels for an extended length of time that I know of. Just gotta grin and bear it. But then we have more stamina, right? Take care, Ericka

Andrea
04-30-2006, 10:15 AM
A girl friend of mine uses gel pads in her heels where they dig in.

Watch a female work colleague of mine go up stairs in heels the other day and she walked on the flat (front) part of the shoe up the stairs.

Sandra
04-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Nigella uses the insoles, she says it does cushoin the balls of her feet, me I just can't wear heels :(

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't wear heels as a rule either. Hard dancing when you dance as much as I do in those buggers. I usually wear 2-3"if anything, flats if I can get away with it. It's a really exceptional occassion when I wear 4 inchers. Ericka