PDA

View Full Version : how many maids to their Mistress/Wife ?

maidthesy
04-30-2006, 08:45 AM
I have been a chamber maid to my Mistress/wife for over 2 years now, and I wondered how many around here live the same style of life ?

Just wondering

maidthesy

Wenda
04-30-2006, 11:04 AM
I am not a maid per se, but when I am en femme with my GF, she often shifts into a more dominant persona. I think it is good for her.

EricaCD
04-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Only in the sense that I do most of the tidying up around the house. (But she cooks and minds the kids, so I don't complain!) Only possible gripe is that I don't get to wear one of those cute uniforms while cleaning ;)

Erica

Karren H
04-30-2006, 11:49 AM
Nope, NEVER!!!

Love Karren

Shelly Preston
04-30-2006, 12:00 PM
No

Sometimes when i'm doing some things it feels like it

MeaganDee
04-30-2006, 12:03 PM
I am happy to any time she lets me.....

PaulaJeanette
04-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Am I the maid? No...not currently, but I've toyed with the idea of taking on more household chores as a bargaining chip for gaining more spousal acceptance.

Joy Carter
04-30-2006, 01:11 PM
Yes I helped yester day I had on usual uniform my Dodge Ram Tough tee and my Bali panties. I got a big hug at the end of the choir and a squeeze you know where. :tongueout

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Nope, was going to be a "maid" for my "master" as I checked out B & D for a short time. At the end of a week I was ready to kill the SOB so I never got to clean his house. Almost cleaned his "clock" instead. Take care, Ericka

Esther
05-01-2006, 04:29 AM
i have a set of household chores but i'm not a full-blown maid. but i really would like to be. i do curtsy and give her the 'yes, mum' from time to time.

JoanDDD
05-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Would love to have a maid uniform to do my housework in. Would love to have a French Maid outfit.:D If any one knows where to get them or any maid outfits at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Rikkicn
05-22-2006, 06:07 PM
I do most all the house work, laundry, cooking, shopping. I would do it in the french maids outfit she got for me but house work is messy and I'd rather save it for dress up and play time.
My honey does call me her "sweet sissy maid" from time to time and I love hearing that.

Love,
Rikki

azure
05-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I am starting my own dominatrix service, Im not saying this to advertise but
its a service catering for a client group and amongst them are those who are Cd & TG. Yours truely in the role of Mistress Sarah, avec le riding crop, a gothic outfit complemented by knee length boots(thats obligitory isnt it?), and lots of imagination. I do have a website to inform of the services.

Tiffy
05-23-2006, 07:49 AM
I may not be the maid but I sure am her housewife. And that I like.

April Marie

Colleen
05-23-2006, 09:37 AM
my SO loves my role as a maid now.I get to dress she gets the service.We have the best of both worlds.

KimberlyS
05-23-2006, 10:42 AM
Not a maid, but I help with the house work, mostly the cleaning and vacuuming. And I do more in the winter than in the summer months when I am outside doing the yard and flower gardens. I am usually not in anything femme with the kids about. But would be fun to have a sissy maid outfit more for play. But since my wife found out there is more to my cd side, like it is part of me. The fun and play with my cding has dropped to near nothing.

KimberlyS - CD

CDtv
05-23-2006, 11:59 AM
i am an endentured servant to my Wife/Mistress and i love it. i am able to work out of our home and therefore can dress en femme more often than not. My Wife enjoys coming home to a liveried maid awaiting with cocktail and hands-on service (LOL not everyday but at least a weekly event when i am not on the road). She also sets the limits for me and keeps the keys to (see photo at left) A very balanced and appealing exchange for us in the lifestyle we lead.:love:

Billijo49504
05-23-2006, 12:02 PM
I do most of the cooking, but I'm not the maid. Since the wife is working again, I help around the house. I might start doing more around the house when I retire next yr...BJ

CDtv
05-23-2006, 01:36 PM
a picture of a Valentine's Day tradition at our house

StephanieH
05-23-2006, 03:39 PM
:eek: That looks like a great tradition! I've only done it once, but I'd love to do it on a fairly regular basis. It was a great evening and my wife seemed to like it, but then again, the whole CD thing is temporarily (I hope) on hold for now. :(

cosmolovesph
05-23-2006, 06:44 PM
a picture of a Valentine's Day tradition at our house

That would be fun ANY day of the year.... :tongueout

ashlee chiffon
05-23-2006, 07:22 PM
i dress and do housework and enjoy the time rather then have it as a chore...i'm single, but would definately like *and have done so in the past* to incorporate my maid's dress into playtime roleplay with my SO!

bridgette63
05-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Most of the time when I dress up and my wife is involved, I have on the maids uniform... It is big fun for me and she gets free maid service... Housekeeping and personal care, just wish it was more often... maybe someday

ashlee chiffon
05-23-2006, 11:17 PM
ummm...luvvv that pic!

Rachel Morley
05-24-2006, 12:38 AM
I've gotta be honest...both my wife and I love seeing me a maid's dress. Also we do enjoy role playing. :) Click on my avatar image for a picture of us together.

P.S. btw...CDtv..cute picture!

crossdresser25
05-25-2006, 03:56 PM
I was caught at work by one of the girls while i was wearing a thong, so she made me her maid, and I have to do all the cleaning, i always have to wear a bra, panties, coset, garter belt, high heels, and a maids outfits. respond to sissy, serve her and her friends, and go out in public like that.

brianda
05-25-2006, 03:59 PM
hi iam like that 2 but i love to live this lifestyue i will do anything for my mistress let me now love always lets talk if u want to

michelleD
05-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Looks like you have a great tradition CDtv.
Wife loves it when I am her servant. Most the time serving her coffee in the morning or rubbing her down with tanning lotions out on the deck. She a temptress, trying to get me out of the house wearing a very skimpy french outfit.

suzy
05-26-2006, 05:05 AM
My wife is supportive of my dressing and we get along well, but, she seems to really get into it when I dress up and become her personal maid....she really takes an active part and I love waiting on her or cleaning and ironing while she goes out shopping and hopefully she'll come home with a new pair of panties or a tube of lipstick for me....:love: