PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many GGs do

Stacie Stockman
04-30-2006, 11:10 AM
throw their shoes under the table while dancing? I went out Saturday to a dance party (unfortunately not as Stacie) and by the end of the night when the hall was closing, most if not all of the girls were collecting their shoes they tossed under the tables?

LaceLuvr's GG
04-30-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm guilty of wearing shoes that are sooo cute - but uncomfortable as hell. When I go out - I want to look good, no matter how unbareable it is. LOL If I'm going to be dancing, the first thing I do is kick off my shoes. Being that I'm uncoordinated walking in heels - the last thing I'm going to do is try and dance in them. ;)

Sandra
04-30-2006, 01:17 PM
So that by the end of the night my poor feet aren't screaming out in pain :cry:

Sage GG
04-30-2006, 03:27 PM
at our daughter wedding I ran around all night with out my shoes and had to spend some time before leaving finding them.As cute as they were, they were not meant for comfort and I to much going on to worry about my feet.

Di
04-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Guilty here too........Love to dance!!!! and sometimes the dance floor is slippery in heels....I`m one of the ones at the end of the night hunting for her shoes:blushing:

dancinginthedark
04-30-2006, 03:52 PM
as far as kicking my heels off. I love how they look but after a few drinks and a slick dance floor it is much safer to take the things off. Of course, after several more drinks and hours of fun I join the ranks and do the, "Where are my heels shuffle" :happy:

Amanda R
05-01-2006, 09:58 AM
I hate shoes I will admit to it. I would run around bare footed all the time if I could get away with it. I think they ae cute and all but I don't go all out and get shoes that are uncomfertable. I have high arches too so that sucks too. I am also a tomboy so I don't wear too many high heels or dress shoes unless I have too or I want too which is very very rare. I got married almost three years ago and I walked down the ailse bare footed I also made the flower girls and my sister do it too. I would walk into a friends house or my parents house and mine and the first thing I do is take off my shoes. The only way I would not take my shoes off at someones house is if I didn't know them and didn't feel comfterable doing it.

~Kitty GG~
05-01-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm with Amanda!

You'll find me barefoot unless shoes are mandatory.
Getting into a dance they usually are.. but my shoes are probably the first pair under the table.
I don't buy tons of shoes either.. I have wide feet (could be from always being barefoot.. ) and so the cute ones are not gonna fit.. and I don't like spending money of shoes. Other girls go wild for shoes but I go wild for PJs.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

Anita Mae GG
05-01-2006, 03:53 PM
just because they are uncomfortable after a while. All the nicest looking shoes hurt at some point......besides if I am out ( at a wedding or something) with my little ones, yeah right try running after a 2 year old in heels....

kathy gg
05-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Well I am guilty because I love to dance, but prefer not to be in major pain. We actually went to a tg social the other Saturday and I danced as much as I could for as long as I could in my 4" {yea!} heels but after about an hour of dancing I had to take them off, the front part was literally cutting into my big toe! OUCH! But I am a very energetic dancer and you can't really groover properly in heels for too long.
***but even with no shoes on*** I still had sevearl people coming up to me telling me they really enjoyed watching me dance....so...hey...it's all good!