PDA

View Full Version : A Shopping Trip

Julie Avery
04-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Cher took me shopping today, what a hoot! She bought herself a shade of nail polish to which I would vigorously object were someone to apply it to my nails, and I bought a pale pink that might pass for no polish at all.

She got a few tank tops for herself and I got a ridiculously femmy wristwatch, a nice pair of obviously womens' denim shorts, and panties in absolutely non-boi colors and textures....perhaps I should have entitled this "Shopping/Panties".

Anyhow, it was a great day.

Adrienne Heels
04-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Good for you !! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Love,

Karyn

Julie Avery
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks Karyn, we did have fun :) Nothing to write home about, no milestone accomplished, nothing particularly sexy (except that to me buying girl clothes is plenty sexy), just fun. The kinda stuff that keeps a couple interested in each other - and if I had the secret for accomplishing that, I'd start a website and soon be a millionaire.

Wendy me
05-01-2006, 03:57 PM
veary cool i would just love to do that with my wife....you rock....

EricaCD
05-01-2006, 08:33 PM
sounds like you had a great time. and thanks for reminding me that i need more nail polish! god i go through a lot of the stuff...

always delighted to hear of another girl who has a great shopping trip :)

Erica

GypsyKaren
05-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Geez Julie, you realize that this is the first step towards shopping addiction? Oh well, could be worse!

Karen

uknowhoo
05-02-2006, 12:36 AM
yeah, at least she didn't buy 18 prs of shoes!:D

Thanks for posting Julie, I glad you n the Mrs. can enjoy yourselves together like that. It's truly heartwarming.

xoxo

Tammi

RachelDenise
05-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Quality time with your spouse is never a bad idea.:)