PDA

View Full Version : Shares in moisturiser manufacturers...anyone?

Emma_Forbes
04-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi Girls,

Just give me some idea here. It seems to me that if I am going to moisturise my waxed body every day then I should take out shares in the companies concerned. Even if I just moisturise arms, legs and face I'm still going through the stuff at a rate of knots - does everybody find this?

Is it expensive being a CD? (Rhetorical question - I know it is!)

Em

stephanie100
04-30-2006, 04:48 PM
I may need a second mortgauge soon.............................................. ............. just for the make up lol er your not my bank manger are you????????
Steph

christine55
04-30-2006, 05:10 PM
For your legs and body you can really use less expensive moisturizers. The dollar stores have plenty.
Hugs, Christine

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah, It's expensive Hon but as the commercial says:"We're worth it" Ericka

carol ann
04-30-2006, 06:12 PM
I use moisturisers all over every day but find that you do not need the more expensive ones from the cosmetic firms. In the UK, I recommend Dove Body silk or Dove Silkening Body Lotion or Nivea Essential Care Body Lotion for all over moisturisers and Dove Rich Moisturising Creme or Nivea Intensive Moisturising Creme for the face.

I also use Nivea Men Sensitive Balm as an after shave to give a good base for the face moisturiser to work on and Nive eye creme for under over the eye.