PDA

View Full Version : New bra

nikisbest
04-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Here goes girls, I have NEVER started a new thread on here that I can remember, so here goes.
Has anyone tried the Bali Lace No Poke bra that is out?
My wife went out shopping by herself and bought me two, one in a white
and one in a pink shade, love them. They are so comfortable, thought I would share and ask if anyone has tried this one yet. She also bought me a pink cami to add to by growing collection. An accepting wife is such a wonderful thing, don't know what good I have done to deserve her, but hey I am very appreciative.
Sorry, I am trying to get her to join the group, and figured if she did she would see just how wonderful I think she is.
Niki

Shelly Preston
04-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Good luck with you attempts to get her to join

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi Niki, Your wife is certainly welcome here. An idea would be maybe to show her some of the better posts that deal with real issues and show her the value of such a forum. In the few days I have been a member, I've had a fantastic education about my sister's hopes, fears, needs and joys. One of the most value added things I ever did. We are all family here for sure. Take care, Ericka

Julie York
04-30-2006, 05:47 PM
No I haven't tried one. But first thread. :thumbsup: (It's all down hill now)

Have fun.

sparks
04-30-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why some 34B's fit and others don't!

EricaCD
04-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Haven't tried that particular bra (don't care for the way bali fits), but hope you enjoy it. More importantly, glad you decided to jump in and try posting! I'll be delighted to learn more about you.

Erica