PDA

View Full Version : what can't you give up????????

Wendy me
11-11-2004, 09:25 AM
ok we all could say dressing ,being fem, but what in your life can't ya give up? i started to think of this yesterday 4am i got a call lets go out on the boat....tons of reasons not to go but just had to do it . a cold rough day on the water, should have realy sucked ,but how alive free relived i felt .
on my way through some chalnges now family and my slefe. i now that some things i can't just put aside thay will allways be part of who i am,for me to be out in the ocean small to all that is their away from daily life and it's stress some things just clean you mind and sole.just what would be the one thing ya just can't give up??? :cool:

Wendy me
11-11-2004, 09:46 AM
julie i am more of a power boater my next toy 50 foot cruser with full 1st class slon probly 2-3 years away dads health first you will know me if i pass your sail look for "slip on buy".

Julie
11-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Wendy, I suppose the only thing I have difficulty giving up is some of the meetings I attend each week. I got into this because there were people who were going and were doing so for selfish reasons and not representing the people they were elected to look out for, I continue because these people are still out there waiting for an opportunity to get elected again.

Julie J

Rachel Elizabeth
11-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Having put tremendous thought as to my response, I would have to say this forum.
Just being able to chat with you other girls helps me remember that I really am a girl inside.

Hugs.... :p

Anne Charlotte
11-11-2004, 01:29 PM
high heeled shoes..........

tried to give them up............but just love em......... :D

babe4life
11-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Hmm, very tough. Maybe my internet access and computer? I have so many friends that I have made, especially through here, that I think I could be quite devestated to even consider not saying hello almost daily (if not several times a day).

Love,
Vicky
[Geekette :p]

Sharon
11-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Hmm? What is there I can't do without?
1 -- my family, even the ones who are a pain in my ass;
2 -- my word processor -- I suppose I could always go back to a typewriter if I had to, but it's so much simpler and efficient now;
3 -- music -- my music(guitar) and a grossly expansive collection of cds, tapes, and albums;
4 -- books -- can't write if you don't know what else is out there. I just wish I had more time for them.

Okay, this is four times too many items for the topic, but to disconnect me from any of them would be like losing an appendage.

genevieve_ohara
11-11-2004, 08:14 PM
My child.

That's it...everything else is dispensable.

Love

G

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 08:19 PM
hmmm
1. Internet. Especially THIS place.
2. Cigarettes. Yeah yeah I know. Actually quitting is easy, I've done it many times.:)
3. Pizza. As soon as I decided to go on this damn diet I immediately started craving pizza. I can't help myself, I really love pizza.(May treat myself to some this weekend IF I do the shopping I want to do) I would have starved to death in college if it weren't for this magical food. Well, that and Kraft macaroni and cheese LOL

StephanieCD
11-11-2004, 08:20 PM
My child.

Love

G

HERE HERE!

Tristen Cox
11-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Hmm, very tough. Maybe my internet access and computer? I have so many friends that I have made, especially through here, that I think I could be quite devestated to even consider not saying hello almost daily (if not several times a day).

Love,
Vicky
[Geekette :p]

DITTO!!!

BLETHER Blether Blether Blether

Jerry
11-11-2004, 10:11 PM
1. My family, obviously.
2. I've spent more time dreaming about heels and skirts than anything else.
3. Golf. I love the "ringing in the loins" (Reference "Tin Cup") when I hit the
perfect drive. And the quiet scerenity of 200 acres of constantly
changing luscious landscaping. It's intoxicating.
4. Beer.

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 10:12 PM
LOL Erica. Happy to see you posting, dear. Was wondering where you were. What can I say, I missed you. :)

Jenna1561
11-11-2004, 11:45 PM
1. my family
2. Jenny said it first, but I have to concur, PIZZA!

I truly miss real pizza (New York variety), but have adapted to chain pizzeria pizzas. I too am on a diet and I miss my pizza.

Jenna

jessicadiane
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
First and foremost I could not give up my sweet special wife. She just means the world to me.Second would have to be movies and my DVD's.I love everything about movies. The way they make me feel,laugh,cry,etc.

Rachel Ann
11-12-2004, 12:49 AM
My child.

Love

G

Me too, Genevieve (and Stephanie). (Though he's not a child any more.)

Bernadina
11-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I can't think of a single thing I couldn't give up. After all, we all get to give it all up eventually, whether we want to or not.

However, I can think of a few things I'd like prefer to keep around for now, like my wife, chocolate, Saturday's, panties, etc.

windycissy
11-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Skiing! It's one of the few things I'd rather do than dress up. I've thought about getting myself a snow bunny outfit and hitting the slopes en femme, but it would be such a hassle and besides, there are some aspects of my guy life that I like just the way they are. I guess being an androgyne is a nice way of saying I have a split personality? Windy

Wenda
11-12-2004, 08:14 PM
In 2001, after 9 years as ceo of a major international event, I spent 10 months hauling very nice 5th wheels from factories, mostly in Indianna, Oregon and LA to dealers, mostly in Alberta. Therapuetic: no board, no employees, no exhibitors, no sponsors, etc, etc. Eat when you're hungry, sleep when you're tired. After 10 months and 240,000 km, I had learned about all i was going to, so, took my TESOL training (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Put my resume on the web, got some replies, planned a trip to Mexico. Ended up accepting an internet offer in Central Mexico, 2 to 3 hours northwest of Mexico city. I had come down with 5 days notice, so the only STUFF I had was a suitcase and a carry-on. For the first time in my life, I had no network. No family, no friends, no good-ol-boys.
It was magnificent! I didn't miss my camaro or my dodge dually. didn't miss the cabin or the canoe.
The only thing I missed was my 4 kids (one of whom, my daughter, an archeologist came to visit), my girlfriend, and a great picture dictionary I had.
All my STUFF was insignificant. I have been giving it away since I returned. I invested 9 years in a major not-for-profit corporation. Held the record for the largest profit, the most years as ceo, etc. Unfortunately, also secured the record for the largest loss (about equal to the largest profit). I learned that many of the 'friends' who I had defended and taken hits for, weren't there when I needed them. Really a downer. My family (even my very negative ex) were there, and my gf was there.
The only thing I could/would not give up is the people I love. Everything else is STUFF. wenda.

Amelie
11-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Genevieve and Rachel Ann, What sweet answers you gave.

Me,, I can give up just about everything. Maybe the thing I enjoy most, and would least like to give up, would be, taking long walks and reading a book in the park.
Amelie

Georgette
11-12-2004, 09:03 PM
:) CHOCLATE, CHOCLATE, AND CHOLATE Them this forum and my family.
HUGS :rolleyes:

Sharon
11-13-2004, 12:15 AM
Mmm, chocolate.... Thanks a lot Georgette! Now I have to see if I have any in the house. Nice dark, creamy, sweet food of the gods. Haagen Daz ice cream! Damn! I'll get you Georgette! :(

Sharon
11-13-2004, 12:55 AM
Don't blame me! It's that bitch Georgette!

Cami
11-13-2004, 01:02 AM
I have thought about that alot. I would give all my possesions except my cats (cause they are not possesions)... to be transferred to the female body of my choice. What a whacked wish eh??? Jennifer Stamford would be my first choice... (calendar girl for snapon)... I'm not sure if thats what your post was about.... ;)

Nikki A.
11-13-2004, 01:34 AM
My family for sure. If it was not for them I do not know how much further along into the world of crossdressing I would be willing to go. Maybe have a separate place where all would know me as a female only that I could travel to when the urge hit.

Elinor
11-13-2004, 07:12 AM
If it was not for them I do not know how much further along into the world of crossdressing I would be willing to go. Maybe have a separate place where all would know me as a female only that I could travel to when the urge hit.Now that would be cool!

I can't give up crossdressing That's for sure

Films DVDs Music and travel.

black leotards
11-13-2004, 12:49 PM
I agree with the others. I could and would never give up on the child within. Never give up on yourself -- always believe! ... that and of course, I could never give up my black tights :rolleyes:

Sharon
11-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi Jeannie!

Wendy me
11-13-2004, 02:26 PM
I have thought about that alot. I would give all my possesions except my cats (cause they are not possesions)... to be transferred to the female body of my choice. What a whacked wish eh??? Jennifer Stamford would be my first choice... (calendar girl for snapon)... I'm not sure if thats what your post was about.... ;)

wacked?????????no way she is hot.. :p that works :cool:

ieya
11-13-2004, 03:52 PM
one answer that no one else has given.

I wont give up on LIFE itself. It may throw things at me but i would never give up on it.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxx