PDA

View Full Version : Saw a thread on tucking

jdotp75
05-01-2006, 12:27 AM
This works for me and thats all i can say.
I help the guys up into place, and put the lever in the "off" position, then put on a tight gstring, the a pair of lace boy shorts overtop. not enough material to look like you have on multiple pairs of underwear, and the added coverage means no tape, and should things settle, you have a safety net- so to speak. Let me know.

Ambercd12
05-01-2006, 03:28 AM
i use to do the exact same thing now i only wear tight fitting panties and they are more comfortable.

Karren H
05-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Simular but I use a gaff or my tight pair of padded panties.

Love Karren

sarahjan
05-02-2006, 01:34 AM
There is a very good article about tucking at http://mattea.trans-woman.de/en/tucking.htm

Ashley Banks
05-02-2006, 03:39 AM
ive tried taping with a gauss but it hurt like crazy! so i just wear tight underwear they do well enough. becuase ive not went into public yet...

Koneko
05-04-2006, 05:44 PM
I can't ever get tucking to work properly. The problem is that I'm a "grower" rather than a "shower". So when things go down, they also shrink conciderably. This causes everything to pull up to the point where the tuck no longer works... then invariably things decide to go back up and then there's a rather obvious bulge. I've tried tight panties, gaffs, everything... but nothing holds more than about 20 minutes. Any tips?

joanboy
05-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow looks almost permanent, ouch!

KerriAnn
05-05-2006, 01:38 PM
It probably is superglue, but a medically safer alternative such as Dermabond would probably be better suited for this extreme tuck.

Siobhan Marie
05-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Just looked at it, makes me thankful that I don't have much to worry about, certainly not enough to tuck anyway.

:hugs: Anna x

Keyplayer74
05-05-2006, 06:12 PM
I just saw those 9 steps.. the end result looks cool.. but damn the setup looks painful! And.. what the heck happens in steps 5 and 6?? I can't tell what they've done there. Anyone who would glue their skin together is pretty hard core. :eek:

ariel_cd
05-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Saw this on another site, and it works.
Use a pair of bikini panties and put them on backwards. (Helps if they are a size or two too small.) Tuck the "beauties" into the front part and then pull back tight with the back part of the panties between your buns. Now put on your pantyhose and the bulge is negligible. A fringe benefit is the feeling of the part between your buns which can only be described as "delicious". Just might make your whole day. :D

I yam what I yam
Popeye the Sailor