PDA

View Full Version : Is this a plausible response?

livy_m_b
05-01-2006, 07:36 AM
For many years my SO strongly resisted seeing me dressed. Finally a few years ago, she said "Oh, go ahead" and I dressed for her. Her attitude to me changed almost overnight. She told me that "When I saw you dressed as a woman I started seeing you as a woman and not as a man." I found this very flattering, and still do (given my gender orientation) but also find it unique since I've never heard anyone else describe a similar response from their SO's. Since then she is tolerant even supportive and sometimes says that she likes me better as a woman than as a man because I am more relaxed, calm and easygoing, although sometimes she wants me to appear as a man too. For background, I tend to the ts side of things. It's completely changed our sexual relationship since she has strong negative feelings against lesbianism (due to childhood experience) so wants nothing to do with me sexually when I am or have recently been en femme around her. So the question is - does it seem plausible to you ggs that such a change could occur so quickly to a gg? How would you interpret this response?

Olivia

BrendaB GG
05-02-2006, 12:06 AM
So the question is - does it seem plausible to you ggs that such a change could occur so quickly to a gg? How would you interpret this response?

Olivia

Yes, not only does it seem plausible, but it happened to me too. Seeing Tori dressed for the first time was a real turning point in my acceptance and support level. I would never in my life have expected my own reaction. I never saw the woman until I saw the woman and then it was like, Why didn't I see it before!?
Luckily I don't struggle too much with the whole lesbian thing, I don't think that I am a lesbian, but I think Tori is hot. maybe it's because I know that my husband is there underneath it all. Anyways, being sexually attracted to Tori was a pleasant surprise for both of us, but I never would have known that had I not ever 'met' her.
I guess bottom line is you just can't predict how someone will react and sometimes that includes your own reactions.
Brenda

Bev06 GG
05-07-2006, 07:07 AM
What a nice surprise for you. Yeah I reckon that sounds pretty plausible. And what do I read into it. Well your wife is alot older now than she was when you first told her, probably more chilled out about life in general, she is more used to you and knows you better, maybe she feels more confident about the relationship in general. There could be a whole host of things that have worked in her life over the past few years to help her see things with new eyes and from a different perspective.
My dad died a year ago, up to that point I'd worried about money, work, kids etc etc, but after he died I realised that life is far too short to worry about the little things in life. As you get older lifes little knocks and bumps seem to refine you and you either become a much more rounded individuual because of the experiences that youve had, or you become very judgemental and bitter. I guess your wife has gone for the rounded individual, and Im talking attitude here, not curves and bumps. Any way whatever she sounds like she's much more comfortable with the whole situation now and thats great.
Take care
BEVxxx

lostmyhubby GG
05-08-2006, 12:09 AM
its a shame your wife isnt willing to experiment with you dressed as a woman, i have found my husband is totally different making love etc...when he is in his female dress and mode!! and i have to tell you (blushing) its incredible our relationship has come alive!! and its beautiful. I love her soooo much.

Sandra
05-08-2006, 05:40 AM
So the question is - does it seem plausible to you ggs that such a change could occur so quickly to a gg? How would you interpret this response?

Olivia

Yes it is plausible, it is as if something just clicks into place, I wouldn't worry to much and just accept that your wife has come round.

As for the sexual side it is a pity because it can be so much better, and even though she has had a bad experience she may come round to the idea, if she does just don't push her. :)