PDA

View Full Version : what do you think?

jdotp75
05-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I know everyone here is straight, we just like the opposite sexes clothing(or so we have all heard) but if bisexual gfs are understanding, would a drag king want to date a he or a she. I know I know individual preference, but maybe I'll pose the question on the female to male forum. What do you think?

sharifemme
05-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Although I am "straight", I don't think everybody here is. I've seen several posts from gay and bi people here and I'm glad to have them join us. Also, my daughter and my sister-in-law are lesbian and they have taught me much about how different people are but still the same and worth knowing and respecting.

I think there are several possibilities to answer your main question. It might be a turn-on for some kings and a turn-off for others to date a person of the opposite gender or presentation.

Sharifemme

Nikki Dee
05-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I know everyone here is straight, we just like the opposite sexes clothing(or so we have all heard) but if bisexual gfs are understanding, would a drag king want to date a he or a she. I know I know individual preference, but maybe I'll pose the question on the female to male forum. What do you think?
That's a mighty big assumption love...and you would be wrong...We are very much a "pick 'n mix" bunch I guess..as with any other part of society..there is seldom one answer.
Nikki. x

Kate Simmons
05-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Monique, I dunno. These gals are hard to read sometimes. Seems like some kind of "secret club" or something. I know one thing. There can't be too many of 'em and they don't talk as much as we do(which is kind of a "no brainer" since we want to be women and they want to be men, i.e. role reversal). I'm gonna send you an E-Mail about my plan, then you'll know just how nuts I really am.. Love, Ericka

btmgrl6
05-01-2006, 02:08 PM
I don't think everyone here is straight.....me for one.

ashlee chiffon
05-01-2006, 02:16 PM
aren't sure what they are!

and some..

change their minds

and some...

are a lilttle of everything

and some.....

Jennaie
05-01-2006, 03:05 PM

I think your trolling for a boyfriend.:heehee: Jennaie ducks.

Miriannah
05-02-2006, 06:08 AM
I think a good number of us are bi, gay, straight, or any mix of those. Wait...what's a "drag king?"

Annesah
05-02-2006, 11:53 AM
To quote Emolie; " Im streight. At least that's what my boyfriend says. " :p