PDA

View Full Version : Cleavage

Nexis
05-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know how to be able to make ti look like you have clevage, I would like to be able to wear v-necf topsand beable to show femine side more Nexis

Laurie Ann
05-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Maryanne did an extensive explaination awhile back.

Billijo49504
05-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi, there was a thread a week or so ago about how do it with tape. The other way was to be born with a bit of it, and wear a cleavage enhancing bra. That is what I do...BJ

Karren H
05-02-2006, 12:40 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406006#post406006

Love Karren

sarahjan
05-02-2006, 01:11 AM
I got this off the net some time ago can't remeber where so if I am infringing anyone's copy right my appologioes in advance.

There is also a very good article about tucking at http://mattea.trans-woman.de/en/tucking.htm

Nexis
05-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the info. I am loking to tryit. For I have just got a new sweater with a V-neck

Womanatheart1
05-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Nexis,
Tape across the breasts pulling them together like the diagram above works wonders. Surgical tape is recommended (though I have not found any yet - I am a awful shopper). Shaving hair off breasts is a must. Duck tape can tear the skin (usually near arm pits) after some time. Don't duck tape around the entire back and front. Ouch!!! I usually use 4 strips of duck tape about 1 ft length. Starting near the arm pit going down to the chest bone across the nipple. Idea is to pull your breast up in to the center. Do the same for opposite breast. Now for tape strip 3 and 4 - extra pull horizontal inward. Dont pull the tape too tight - your real breasts will be too squished to the center making them unnaturally placed on your chest. Use your hands to cup your breasts up and in while you tape. Practice. Amazing how much flesh there to make very presentable upper breasts. Add alittle darker powder/bronzer down the center of the chest bone between your boobs and for additional depth look. Unbelievable feel of breasts to show in the open. Women ask how I got them; implants? Only my hairdresser knows!!:) I never experineced what every woman must realize with breasts: I can tell when a woman/man check out my breasts. I do blush - knowing what every woman must know/feel when eyes focus on their chest area (like a woman). You can wear plunging v necks, tank tops, spegetti straps - adding that addition feature of cleavage. I usually wear a business coat or open fem shirt over my v neck or tank top to hide my larger shoulders and arms. Good luck.
Love, Stephanie.

gender_blender
05-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Hormones worked for me.

btmgrl6
05-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Wow!

Kate Simmons
05-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Wow, You girls got me there. Without my BF's , I'm considered what you call a Pirate's Dream (sunken chest). LOL, Ericka

Nexis
05-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Womanatheart1,Thanks for the info. Will try it the next time I get the chance.I am really looking forward to trying it for I have a new V-neck sweater to wear. Love Nexis

ashlee chiffon
05-10-2006, 07:33 PM
you really Don't have to shave...

you WILL have waxed your chest when you remove it!!!:rofl:

Wenda
05-11-2006, 12:24 AM
you really Don't have to shave...

you WILL have waxed your chest when you remove it!!!:rofl:
I found a great reference on an old post. geocities.com/fionaxxcd/contents.htm . I have been using NuBra self-adhesive forms which you can apply quite far apart and then pull together and clip to create cleavage. The system described on geocities is simple, cheap and effective. Tried it. exceptional.

lynda jane hamilton
05-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Hi

I read this tip on another girls site sometime ago and it works for me. Apologies for pinching someone elses idea.

Take two rings like you get at the end on a key ring and some 25mm micropore surgical tape.

Cut two lengths of tape about 12" long. Secure the rings by folding one end of the tape securely through the ring. Place the ring just under each of your nipples and secure the tape horizontaly from your nipples to the underarm flesh. So now you will have the two rings secured unded under each nipple but no breasts! Now the clever bit .Take some fishing line or I use the small plastic cable ties the you can get from hardware shops. Put the line/plastic tie through the rings and pull tight and tie together cut off surplus line or the tie end and voila you have now pulled securely together the little that nature has given you.

Next take your best padded bra (demi cup) put it on and then fill the gap if any under you own breasts and the bra with your forms or bird seed what ever. A little shading in the decolletage and a low cut top and you have for all the worlds breasts to die for. You may need to put more strips of tape across the original pieces to stop it coming unstuck as you are creating a lot of tension there.

The only down side I find is when you take off the tape however carefully it marks the skin from your nipple to the underarm area which takes several days to go and could raise embarrasing questions from the SO!

Happy taping!

LOL

Lyndaxx (38C)

FionaAlexis
05-11-2006, 04:36 AM
Tape from under the arms works well to create cleavage - however I have found that wearing it for longish periods on warm/hot days causes blistering especially if I'm moving around a bit.

I also use a broad velcro tape to bind my chest which lifts the flesh and creates a bit of cleavage. I then use a small amount of tape to accentuate it.

But I'd be interested if others have problems wearing tape?

Fiona xx

Natalie tv
05-11-2006, 05:17 AM
I have found that a good bra helps me, with extra training at the gym.

Josi
05-11-2006, 02:03 PM
just surgical tape & a "Nu-Bra" (self-adhesive booster) and cleavage bra!

Sam-antha
05-11-2006, 02:09 PM
goin' fishin ? sounds good
~Samm

Tracy_Victoria
05-11-2006, 02:28 PM
I used to do this a slightly different way, but worked just as well. (It helps if you have a bit if excess chest as well and you need breast forms)

Basically you use two plastic ovals (cut from a washing up bottle) and these are taped to the sides of your own breast, there then taped together pulling them inwards (if you cup your hands round your chest, push up and then push inward, you can see it makes a very,very convincing cleavage, these are taped at the bottom and across downward.

now when you put your bra on, your forms lay on there side, with the form filling the space behind the cleavage, done right and with the right bra, it can look as good as any real cleavage, and it looks very very convincing.

heres one I made early in the blue peter sort of vain (okay it's a shop selling a device to do just the same as list above!

http://www.designhers.com/Merchant2/agent.mvc?AG=tgnow&SC=PROD&S=001&P=CCDIVA

You can even see the oval pads as discribed

But the blue peter version is just as good, and much cheaper!!!

Enjoy

Womanatheart1
05-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Fiona,
Problems with tape? I once used duct tape around the torso to create cleavage since I was going to be out 12 hrs efem in very warm weather (Mardi Gras). When I am out efem ,I really dont think of pain (heels, heat, rubs, corsette, hunger,etc) - I am pumped. When the night was over and I took off the tape, I had some bad skin loss under the arm pits at the bra strap line. I still have scars there today. I recently taped again but only the front and sure enough - I got another "tear" and another scar on the left side. So - be careful - the skin is very tender under the arms/arm pits. Duct tape is probably not the best tape to use. Guaranteed to work!! Yes - it is hard to explain to the SO. I said I was repelling and fell and the safety harness rode up and tore the skin. +? :love:
Love Stephanie.

Tracy_Victoria
05-12-2006, 01:34 PM
What I used to use is medical tape, you can buy it with different stickyness, the stronger the better. you can losen it in the shower after you have finished.

Also don't forget if you contrast the makeup in this area, ie dark in the gap, working out lighter, it gives a better impression of depth, making the bust look larger with out doing anything to it to the size (oh the joy's of makeup!)

Done right, you can get a very convincing cleavage, which only adds to the illusion of being fem!