PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Slips

belinda
05-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi everyone, I've noticed a few different slip threads on going. Well as far as i'm concerned slips are gorgeous, i love slips,theres nothing nicer than sliding on a lovely silky slip, some might agree some might not, but i don't care cos i love em!

maid phylis
05-01-2006, 12:26 PM
:cheer: :doll: i am with you dear .i love wearing slips and i wear one every day while i am at work.i love the way it glides over my nylons when i put it on in the morning.love phylisanne

Kate Simmons
05-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Slips are cool. As I said before, I wear them all the time under my dresses and skirts.Sometimes at home, instead of a night gown, I wear a slip to bed. Can't beat it. Take care, Ericka

eleventhdr
05-01-2006, 01:02 PM
I think us males need to realize that slips like so much of what is still called feminine clothing is really not at all

Whoi says that we males must be uncomfortable we can and must wear what we want and be comfortable doing so

I am all for us wearing slips as well they are wonderful underclothing. and the sooner we realize this and start doing so all of the better for us indeed.

So let's just do this as well girls wear our clothing with no big deal so what is still hiolding us back!:.

Jay Suzy!:

Ellaine
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Long or shorty short... luxurious!!! Soooooo sensual :happy:

netticd
05-01-2006, 01:53 PM
i must say i love them myself

Jolene573
05-01-2006, 02:23 PM
There is nothing better than slipping a slip on after dressing in mylovely bra and pantise with stockings or pantyhose. Just finishes the whole package and makes everthing feel sooooooo sexy after my skirt and blouse holds it all together. MMMMmmmmmmm never get dressed with out one on.

Joy Carter
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM
A must to have several in black'.

Lawren
05-01-2006, 06:57 PM
I have to have at least one in white and one in black. Preferrably more.

TGMarla
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Yes, ma'am! I love them, too! There's nothing quite as wonderfully, exotically, and exquisitely feminine as a lovely, lace trimmed slip.

Clare
05-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I have not worn a slip since I was a young teenager and they were my Mother's slips that I wore. She had half slips and full length slips in those days.

I have to say that I haven't worn a slip in 20yrs since they are not so popular these days. Many skirts and dresses have built-in linings now that act as a slip, so there is not so much of a requirment for seperate undergarments such as slips. I do recall how nice they felt though - perhaps I should wear a short slip under my Summer cotton skirts.

Cathy J
05-02-2006, 05:32 AM
I just love wearing slips. Full as well as half and wear them every time I dress.
I've been collecting and wearing slips for many years and now have 40 plus of all varieties. Love satin or taffeta the most.

If you don't like them, I guess you haven't tried them. And don't forget petticoats too!

hugs,

sweeting
05-02-2006, 06:05 AM
i just adore sexy silky slips 1/2 or full with lots of lacelook so nice and feel so good

wendy
05-02-2006, 07:59 AM
I agree, slips are a main staple whenever I dress up.:D

Lilith Moon
05-02-2006, 08:10 AM
I'm not slippy at all.

If I wear anything under skirts it is a frilly petticoat.

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2006, 08:31 AM
I to love to wear a slip under my dress or skirt. There are some dresses and skirts that if you don't wear a slip and the sun is at the right angle, the dress or skirt can become translusent and that may be showing too much. LOL

audrycd
05-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Well for me a slip is what started me cding. This happend back in 1965 over the holiday season that year. My aunt and uncle were visiting us and went out partying with my foulks newyears eve. The next mourning i found my aunts very lacy black slip lying about in our bath room.This thing was very lovely its bust area was compleatly open lace front and back with 6" open lace at the hem. I picked it up and instently felt its slippery softness and all that lace and the smell of her perfume.I'm shure you all no what happend next but my aunt went home with out her slip.So yes i love slips would'nt think of dressing with out one or more.
I think people who think they don't like slips just have'nt wore a slip yet. You don't no what you'r missing get one and try it. YOU just may start a new love affair.

Cindy L
05-02-2006, 11:42 PM
A Slip, I don't feel dressed with out one.

Caitlintgsd
05-24-2006, 08:28 PM
I typically don't (well, never have) wear slips. But today I did see a sterling example of when one should.
I was driving through a parking lot at a hospital in the course of work today and noticed a women in a bright white boho style tiered (cotton I guess) skirt. Jees I liked that skirt! From the back it was incredibly white due to the angle of the sun. As I passed her, her frontside being in her shadow, I glanced in the mirror and totally saw her white panties through the skirt. Ok, I guess there are times when a slip is in order.

Meag
05-24-2006, 08:48 PM
My wife says that a slip is what makes a lady. And she told me, if I wear a skirt, I MUST wear a slip. I'm now up to 4 half slips and 2 full slips. All I can say is, make me wear more silky things.

Meag

Eleanor
05-24-2006, 09:46 PM
I agree with you belinda,nothing better than sliding on a slip!

Karren H
05-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Hi everyone, I've noticed a few different slip threads on going. Well as far as i'm concerned slips are gorgeous, i love slips,theres nothing nicer than sliding on a lovely silky slip, some might agree some might not, but i don't care cos i love em!

I am now!! But wasn't until Janet turned me on to slips then Emily Ann sent me this sweet antique slip!!! I just love it!!

Love Karren