PDA

View Full Version : hi mtf here, we were just talking, and

jdotp75
05-01-2006, 12:24 PM
we were discussing the best possible partners, and of course you fine folks came up. We came to the conclusion, that bigirlfriends worked out best for a straight mtf, so I took it a step further, would a mixer with ftm&mtf be a disaster, or a great dating oppertunity?

Kieron Andrew
05-01-2006, 01:30 PM
we were discussing the best possible partners, and of course you fine folks came up. We came to the conclusion, that bigirlfriends worked out best for a straight mtf, so I took it a step further, would a mixer with ftm&mtf be a disaster, or a great dating oppertunity?
i am dating a MTF lady and it has by far been the best relationhip in the sense we can relate to each others experiences of being trans.....just in reverse, i could tell her anything which ive never been able to do with my previous GG partners

Toyah
05-01-2006, 01:35 PM
What an interesting question and one I find very hard to answer. I would imagine that the chances of the 2 meeting apart from sites such as this are quite small, for me I guess it would not work but see no reason why for others it should no.

CaptLex
05-01-2006, 02:24 PM
would a mixer with ftm&mtf be a disaster, or a great dating oppertunity?
I think it could work - as long as there's mutual respect. I wouldn't count it out in my situation. :cheers:

Kate Simmons
05-01-2006, 05:54 PM
I think it could work - as long as there's mutual respect. I wouldn't count it out in my situation. :cheers:
Hi Hon, You're cute. Think I'm a little too old for you though. Damn, my loss. Take care, Ericka

Tina Dixon
05-01-2006, 06:38 PM

Could be kind of fun:love:

jdotp75
05-02-2006, 12:34 AM
the next time anyone from baltimore wants to hang out, say the word! I've been trying to get some girls together to go out to a local watering hole. I don't see why you all shouldn't join us. If nothing else, I wonder what would happen... a little music, a litle alcohol. Then we'll see how easy it is to get some of these girls out of their skirts. or how fast they'd try to get in your pants...hmmm I wonder.

RevMoonSerpent
05-02-2006, 01:20 AM
jdotp75:
Sounds like a good idea. It's a shame I'm married and not really that social. Where bouts in Balmer you from hun? :happy:

Kate Simmons
05-02-2006, 04:59 AM
Wow, This all sounds pretty neat. Too bad we don't live near each other. Would like to hang out. I don't suppose anyone has been to Rainbow Mt. Resort in Penna. That's where I hang out most of the time. Ericka

Kate Simmons
05-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi again Lex, You sound like a very interesting person. Hyper an Ultra Fem?--Nah--Just in it for the fun to be me and (maybe) a little shock value here and there. Hate those damn stereotypes. Besides we gotta have a party, so Leslie and I can get you on the dance floor. LOL Take care, Ericka

FrankieJ GG
05-11-2006, 09:40 PM
I dont know that I can say what a relationship would be like but I do know that my mtf has mentioned me dressing ftm and him being my lady for a night, I thought it definatly sounded like fun even though I have never dressed ftm before! With really long hair and c cup how would I do this for him? So I guess that in some cases the idea of it can be fun and pleasurable. Sorry not really an answer though...

Ryan
05-12-2006, 02:48 AM
I'm sort of seeing a m2f (very recently) and I see no difference in the relationship to others that I have had, only she is great etc etc, ahhh. lol. Although since I am just 'greedy' I do prefer the ladies to relationships with other blokes.

CaptLex
05-12-2006, 09:49 AM
I dont know that I can say what a relationship would be like but I do know that my mtf has mentioned me dressing ftm and him being my lady for a night, I thought it definatly sounded like fun even though I have never dressed ftm before! With really long hair and c cup how would I do this for him? So I guess that in some cases the idea of it can be fun and pleasurable. Sorry not really an answer though...
Hi, Frankie, and welcome to the forum. :wave: