PDA

View Full Version : out and about

chattaboxx
05-01-2006, 12:57 PM
As i have said in another thread a few days ago i was worried about going out in our better weather, winter is easy as i can hide under a big coat but as it is getting warmer i wanted to be able to just go out in a t shirt, jogging top and jeans. Well today i managed to get a few hours to myself and went to our nearest town and parked up and went for a walk in the town centre.

Everything went well, i think my look "passed" as i had no looks at all.

When it gets really hot i think i will have to stay in as i cannot shave my arms and legs so i can't go around in t-shirt and skirt.

So i am now home and quite happy that i was able to pass with my new look

thanks for reading

Louise

btmgrl6
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I have the somewhat the same problem. i am however able to shave my legs.I don't shave my arms, but bleach the hair as it is dark. My problem is that my shoulders are a bit broad. I look bigger on my upper body than my lower. Padded panties help a bit. I have the four pad type, they pad hips and rear, but the can get hot Ha Ha. As long as I don't wear my shorts too short I can usually get away with it.

steph

Ellaine
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Hi Chatterbox Was it Mae West who said something like .. The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about! lol
But great that you had an uneventful and happy outing :)