PDA

View Full Version : Went to lunch

randi_789
05-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Thursday was a great day. I had agreed to meet Jim for lunch. He has been asking me to do this for years. Hard to believe I said years, but that is how long I have known him and have been meeting with him. So, after all his cajoling and begging (not really) by him, I finally gave in. I think it was also the fact that over the past few months with the four times I have been out in public, I have grown in confidence and was now ready.

The other times I have been out were to the mall, and once with him and to lunch at the mall, but they were all with jeans on. This time he wanted to take me to a nice restaurant and to have it be like a business lunch, with me in low heels and a skirt. Being out in jeans is a lot different than being out in a skirt. At least that is what I think. Sure, a year or two ago I was to the park with him and in a skirt, but this would be in a restaurant. Totally different.

I met him at "our" motel at 10:30 in the morning. He got the room as he alwasy does and then I began my transformation. I had done a little of my makeup at home and even put on my pantyhose and panties at home, but now needed to complete my change into Miranda. While I was in the bathroom putting on the finishing touches to my makeup he came to me, put his arms around me, and made me feel so much like a woman. He has this way of making me melt into a female.

I had brought two pair of shoes and three wigs and let him choose. He preferred the low heels, even though I think the higher ones are sexier and make my legs look better. I also let him pick the wig and he chose a new one I had recently purchased but hadn't worn yet. We stood in front of the mirror in the room and he told me how beautiful I looked. Then we lightly kissed so not to mess my makeup and we were ready to go. I told him I was very nervous despite having taken half a Xanax tablet before I left home. He said I would be fine.

We got in his car and drove to the restaurant. It was now about 11:45 i think. We pulled into the lot, got out and walked around to the front of the building holding hands. So far so good. We walked in the door and there was noone in the place except the staff. He was in front of me and made small talk with the host and bartender and then we went to our table. I sat with my back to the wall and mirror so as not to look at myself through the whole meal. I wouldn't have liked that. I told him to order me a white wine and he did that and got himself a cup of coffee. Then we ordered with him doing all the talking.

Soon the wine was adding to the calming effect of the Xanax and we were having a great conversation. I lost track of time, and I lost track of whether I was talking in a femme voice or not. Jim didn't seem to care because he was loving just being out with me for lunch as he had always wanted. He was enjoying it as much as I was. I had my legs crossed and could feel the silkiness of the pantyhose, and I could feel the brastraps over my shoulders. It was a great feeling.

While we were eating other tables began to fill and by the time we were done with our meal I would say the small restaurant was more than half full and not one person looked at me and pointed. LOL!! I didn't see anyone take notice, but then when they were out of my view I didn't know what they were doing. During the meal I had had a second glass of wine and by that time I didn't really care what anyone was thinking. I was having too good a time with Jim.

He paid the check and then we got up to leave. I was a little nervous about this because we had to walk past occupied tables but the people were paying attention to each other and seemingly didn't even notice me. Then we were out the door and back to his car.

We drove back to the motel and during the ride I was feeling so feminine. I don't know if the wine and Xanax had relaxed me so much that more and more of my femme side had come to the surface or what, but I do know I was a woman in the car with him.

We got back to the motel, went in and spent the next hour or so having a wonderful, wonderful time. A girl doesn't kiss and tell, so use your imagination.

But once again I didn't take any pics. We didn't think of the camera until we were back at the room and I would have preferred taking some pics in the parking lot of the restaurant. So, I have no pics of any of the outings I have had in the past few months except for the one time I went out myself and took some pics before I left home. Maybe next time.

And what is next time? Where do I go from here? We talked about it and have come up with what will be something to look forward to and plan for. I would like to go out at night, but that will be extremely difficult to arrange, but not totally out of the question. The second thing would be to go shopping and try something on in the dressing room while Jim waited outside. That was his idea. And lastly to use the ladies room.

Kate Simmons
05-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Hi Randi, I'm glad you and Jim had a good time. I sent you a regular E-Mail as well. Hope you have more good times together. Love, Ericka

EricaCD
05-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Hi Randi! Sounds like a wonderful date. Obviously you have some things to think about, but none of that changes the beautiful memory of a terrific afternoon of a date as a lovely woman.

Erica

Jillian310
05-02-2006, 08:38 AM
Hi Randi, I share your enthusiasm about eating out en femme. I love going out in the car with my skirt pulled up, to wherever, but find that eating in restaurants is an enhanced thrill. Last Friday evening I spent time with other girls (See Out and About), and stopped on the way home and treated myself to a midnight breakfast at a restaurant. Dining alone en femme is even a greater thrill! And I find some nice chardonnay to be a wonderful stress reliever!

Annesah
05-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Randi!

Lovely story! So romantic! Your guy sounds like a keeper! Best Wishes; Annesah