05-01-2006, 03:23 PM
A little poll about your photos...

Julia Cross
05-01-2006, 03:25 PM
...and?

Leslie16
05-01-2006, 03:31 PM
...and?

and girls post your fav picture if you want!

sherri
05-01-2006, 03:38 PM
and girls post your fav picture if you want!
Can't -- Wendy won't let me.

Leslie16
05-01-2006, 03:46 PM
oh my!

Wendy me
05-01-2006, 03:59 PM

lol you can post any pitchure that is with the forum rules . as is the same rules for everyone.....

Faye Emmette
05-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Taken pictures of myself enfemme and
had a sweetheart take your pictures.

Susan Johnson
05-01-2006, 04:11 PM
I had been wanting to take photos of myself so I could post a reasonable one on here. This weekend my wife took several photos for me but on condition I did not and do not in the future post any on the web. I have printed them so I can see the result but the files have been erased now as I promised not to post them and it is a matter of trust so I deleted the files. maybe she will change her mind in the future but unless she does I will not be posting pictures (mind you, folks may consider it an advantage not to view them :-) )
Although I cannot show the result I was pleased with the pictures.
Susan

Leslie16
05-01-2006, 04:19 PM
OK, here's one of my favs, only slightly photoshopped. :) WISH I looked this good in real life! (rating 6.6 on hotornot: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EESLGLN&key=EXD. Not great, but better than 62 percent of the women there...)

Sherrie
05-01-2006, 04:21 PM
I've taken pictures of myself. Had my best friend, who is a gg, take pictures of me. And I have pictures posted in several places on the net. Although I dont have all that many yet. I also have my own site with my pics on it. So I checked several of the options. Including some I did not mention here. :battingeyelashes:

Leslie16
05-01-2006, 04:31 PM
fyi, this is cool -- the tgirls of hotornot.com...
http://scoreboards.hotornot.com/tgirls

Faye Emmette
05-01-2006, 04:42 PM
fyi, this is cool -- the tgirls of hotornot.com...
http://scoreboards.hotornot.com/tgirls
There goes my plans for the next few hours !!
But this poor gal got an unfortunate listing :

Ellie
05-01-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm a big ol' camera ****!

I have 500+ pics of myself en femme (with various amounts of clothing) taken over the last four months.

I've never tried posting on a ratings site but I have gotten some positive (and some lustful) fan mail from the pictures that I have posted.

SherriePall
05-01-2006, 05:43 PM
I have taken pics of myself, have had GG's who have done makeovers take pics of me, and last Halloween even had an appointment at a major department store photo studio. The lady photographer was very nice and called me ma'am several times. I never let on that I wasn't. She even "fixed" my "hair," but my wig is one of those that you can part and it looks like you have scalp showing. Hope to try another studio this October.

JeanneF
05-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I've had friends take photos of me when I've been out and have put them on my myspace page. I suck at photography though...don't know what it is, but I never seem to take a good photo of myself, but when others take the pics, they come out pretty good (so at least I know it's not the subject that's the problem ;) ).

Clare
05-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Many many years ago I took some pictures of myself dressed enfemme out of curiosity. I have not yet posted pic's here in the forum (I will someday after buying a digital camera), I am developing a website which will also have images of me eventually.

TGMarla
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM
I've already posted my favorite one, and in order to post it here, I'd have to hunt it down and take it down. I don't know where it is. My pics here are pretty easy to find, though, if anyone wants to take a look, so I'll just leave 'em where they are.

bredalee25
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I've taken quite a few photos of myself dressed enfemme but pitty I tossed them all when I met my gf had a big photo album full of them in all sorts of outfits and settings I want to get some up to date photos done and post some but I haven't got a digital camera so i'm hoping to meet up with someone close to my area who can maybe help out ttfn

EricaCD
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Serious photo addict here. But I am really lousy about posting here or to any web site - that said I'm always happy to share with the morbidly curious!

Erica

Francine
05-01-2006, 09:16 PM
One of my favorite pictures is my profile pic. I had just recently purchased the skirt, wig, my new glasses and breast pal triangles and was wanting to know how it changed my look.

I take my own pictures by putting the camera on a tripod or other prop, trying to 'picture' the shot, setting the timer and quickly getting in place and composed in less than ten seconds!

One of these days I will just have to find a photopher to do the button pushing for me!

Francine

NatalieBliss
05-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I have taken pics of myself enfem and posted them on this site. i hesitate to do more until I really get the hang of make-up.. :o

Sharon
05-01-2006, 10:21 PM

She won't? Lemme at her, lemme at her!!! :Angry3:

:p

Personally -- I go through phases as far as taking photos of myself is concerned. There are times that I have taken dozens of photos a day for weeks at end, but, currently, it has been about three months since I've taken a single one. Dunno why.

Teresa Amina
05-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Love pictures, but what's a GG rating site? My best is the Avatar pic -Teresa Shining Through Brightly

Kate Simmons
05-02-2006, 06:19 AM
For those of you who have asked me (which is damn near everyone) I'm working on getting some pics of myself. I'm really not into pictures so much as I prefer meeting people in person plus I'm just a shy and bashful little "flower" anyway (Whatever!). I had been corresponding with one CD who is in the closet and he kept asking about one. I just don't have my digicam right now. When we finally met in person at the show I performed in, he was pleasantly surprised (I'm not that ugly really, but you should see me in the morning........). Pics are okay but are basically....just pics, they can't express your personality. I'm planning on one of these days going for a makeover by my friend Amanda with a photo shoot option. Then I will have a bazillion pictures to share. Until then, you'll just have to put up with my avatar. I look just like it (around 1 AM and after 6 drinks maybe) but ain't quite that skinny (LOL). Hey, whadya want?, I AM a 59 year old GUY after all! Still, since I finally accepted my femm self about 5 years ago, I feel like I've started my second life and can still dance a lot of the younger set under the table. The best part about it is I'm beginning to be accepted for who I am and now that I've joined the forum have met a whole new bunch of friends. Best thing I ever did really. Take care, Ericka P.S. No matter what I do, I think Karren is the "queen" in the photo opt department. That gal would look good dressed as a "grease monkey"(hint, hint)