PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Tiffanygirl
05-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey.. I know I haven't posted in a while but i really haven't had time...
Anyway, what I need help on is last weekend I went to my unlce and aunt's house for the weekend. (I haven't told anybody in my family, or freiends, that I CD.) Anyway, It was Saturday and I was helping my Aunt fold clothes. She told me to go put my nephew's cloths in his closet.

So i walked upstairs into his room and opened the doors. (By the way he was at baseball practice at this time.) But when i opened the door to put them there a pair of panties and pantyhose fell out onto me. Now I wasn't EVEN about to go telling cause I wouldn't want someone to tell on me. So I shoved them back in and set the clothes down.

So i guess my question is.. Should I coonfront him about it or leave him alone and let him tell me first..(Now when he told me or i confronted him and talked to him I would tell him that I to CDed.)

Please Help.
I'm hoping if he and I both know of our CDing we could beome more :hugs: and not more :Angry3: :mad:

Clare
05-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Tiffany, the first thing you have to do is verify the panties and hose are his or at least he's wearing them.

Is it possible that your Aunt set you up? Either about you or her child? I mean she sent you up to his room didn't she? Maybe she knows her Son is crossdressing and wanted you to discover it and perhaps chat with your nephew on her behalf?

Lots of options to consider in this scenario. I would just let things be for the moment, but observe your nephew and try to determine if he is crossdressing. You don't state his age, so that is something else you need to consider.

Unless you're sure, don't cause uneccessary dramas now.

DonnaT
05-01-2006, 10:30 PM
I reckon it's a tough decision to make.

I think I'd have to take him aside and tell him what happened, and let him know that he needs to be more careful with his hiding things, as it could have been his mother that found them the same way you did.

If he wants to talk about it, afterwards, then let him come to you. There's no need to tell him you CD. He could get caught and let it drop that you CD in an effort to show that it should be ok to do.

Barb Valentine
05-01-2006, 10:36 PM
My 0.02
Let him come to you

Paulam
05-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Re: What should I do. It really looks like a set up to me. I think that I would say nothing and forget about it. It may be a ruse to find out if you are a CD. If your cousen truley is a CD he would have hidden his female attire a lot better then he did and if he is you will surely find out about it in other ways. Love and hugs to all. Paulam

Helen MC
05-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Better to do as Brer Fox did, "lie low and say nuffin" or put it another way, "You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube"

Jill
05-01-2006, 11:48 PM
I'm curious as to how old he is, I think that should affect your decision big time. I am skeptical with the "set-up" theory, I would be very surprised if you were meant to find them. I wouldn't be surprised if he hid them poorly, I have been known to do that a lot myself. My opinion is that you shouldn't press the issue on him unless you feel that it's necessary. But I do agree that you should try and make sure that he is wearing them before you ever tried to talk about it. That would be a very strange and awkward situation if he wasn't dressing in secret and you approached him about it. Good luck and be careful.

uknowhoo
05-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Perhaps you could make a subtle reference to dressing to him, and gauge his reaction. Something such as a comment on a what a GG is wearing, or some such. See if his ears perk up. I certainly wouldn't do anything more overt than that. Good luck, and keep us posted. Hugs, Tammi

Delila
05-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Are you sure that the items are his? His mother could store clothing in his closet or any number of other things I would want to be sure before i pressed anything. Age aside I think that you should generally make it known to him but not too obviously that you are ok with crossdressing without revealing that you found the clothes or that you are a cd.

Tiffanygirl
05-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Are you sure that the items are his? His mother could store clothing in his closet or any number of other things I would want to be sure before i pressed anything. Age aside I think that you should generally make it known to him but not too obviously that you are ok with crossdressing without revealing that you found the clothes or that you are a cd.

Wel I do know two things..his mother does not store any closes in his closet because she has a very very large closet. Two he is currently 13 going on 14 in May. I don't think also that it's a set up because I haven't EVER made any reference to CDing. I only dress while at my house and alone. I think I'll give two more weeks, go over there house and casually open his closet while he's in the room. then if I see more I'll talk to him about it. if not I'll let the issue go.

Thank you all for your Help on this issue
Love,
Tiffany :D :D

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Tiffany, Always, always let the other person come to you regardless of it's a situation like you describe or with the intention of meeting someone (even another CD) somewhere. I've learned this from bitter experience and despite your hopes or best intentions, you could end up getting hurt. I wouldn't want that to happen to such a sweet sister. Perhaps you could tactfully ask some leading questions to broach the subject but no more than that. That way you have an "out". I wish you well and good luck with this. Love, Ericka

Teresa Amina
05-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow, tough enough at that age without being confronted! Be there for him if he's the one wanting to talk about it but don't bring it up. If he's as paranoid as I was about cding at that age even a hint will have the opposite effect you intend.

btmgrl6
05-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I think I'd just leave it alone. He's pretty young. He may not be able to handle being "outted" if the clothes were his. Maybe keep an eye on him for other hints.
I certainly wouldn't out myself to him at 13 either. A real sticky issue if you ask me. yup..I'd leave it alone...til he's older...or he confides in you. I was dressing at his age and would have been mortified had I been discovered by a relative.
I don't think any adult (related or not) should have a 13 year old confidant in this type activity. Can you see the possible ramifications if anyone found out....innocent as it may be...it would look real bad. people that don't understand CD's might just think that maybe you influenced him into it.Or worse yet..may think that there is more to it than crossdressing.
The more I think about it.........I'd run,not walk away from this situation..just my opinion

Steph

JoannaDees
05-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Ignore it, let it go.

btmgrl6
05-03-2006, 11:00 PM
What if there is another issue here. What if it's not just crossdressing? What if it has to do with his sexuality. Are you prepared to deal with that? he isn't
I can tell you from experience that at that age I was not. it was one of the most confusing times of my life. As well as the most tramatic.
For his sake..PLEASE think long and hard about approaching him in any way shape or form. It could have life long consequences for him.....

Not another word...
Steph

Jill
05-04-2006, 12:14 AM
One can't help to wonder who's best interest you have in mind here. I don't think he'll want someone approaching him about it. I know I wouldn't at 13. Maybe you should weigh your intentions here, honestly, it just seems that you want to do it for yourself, just me opinion.

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Given how self-conscious most teenagers are, he'd probably wouldn't react well if he thought he was being outed -- and I agree it's probably not a good age to out yourself to him, given all the other questions about self-identity that teens are going through at that age.

OTOH, you might give him a head-ups with a bit of humor -- let him know what you found and say something to the effect of "I don't care if they're yours or your girlfriend's, but if you were intending to keep them hidden, you might want to find a different hiding place."

btmgrl6
05-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Jill I agree with you oops! ok now...not another word

Tina P Hose
05-04-2006, 11:14 PM
just let it go, but keep it in the vault.

jillinla
05-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Not your place

Not his time

Don't say anything
You don't want him as your sister (which is the best possible outcome).