PDA

View Full Version : Out last Friday

steffie39
05-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Hi girls,

Last Friday I went out to a NJ club with some good friends (Josette, Melissa and Dina). We all had a great time. There we did dancing and also met a lot of nice people. It's really nice to go out and have fun especially when you go out with good friends. In my teens and 20's I never went out clubbing (I was not a Cder back then). I never even went to any night clubs as I was always preoccupied with school or my job. Now I am starting to finally have fun and really it is crossdressing that has done this for me. It's not just dressing up either. It's all the nice people I have met. I can honestly say that I have encountered more nice people in the crossdressing community than in general society (ones that no nothing about what crossdressing really is) but that is just my experience. Anyway, below is a picture of us together at the club. It was taken by someone else there at the club.

Steffie

EricaCD
05-02-2006, 07:03 PM
sounds like a terrific evening (she said as she began to work up her nerve to do similar things!)

Erica

Laurie Ann
05-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Steffie I am so happy for you and the girls you had fun with.

talkwithmelissa
05-02-2006, 08:02 PM
For those of you wondering what 'talkwithmelissa' looks like, I am the one second from the left. I couldn't agree more with Steffie. I too have met many wonderful people in the CD community. We had a great time that night at Connexions. I can't wait for our next time out. Thank you Steffie for posting about our night.

gender_blender
05-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I love going out in skimpy clubbing attire with my roommate and her friends. I enjoy getting hit on by the guys as they stare at my cleavage under my tight lowcut top and I love dancing close to all the other hot girls in their tight little jeans.
Good times.

~Charlie

Wenda
05-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Wow! So if I find you girls attractive, does that suggest I have lesbian tendencies? god this is confusing!

Kaitlyn Michele
05-03-2006, 12:58 AM
hi

where is this club??? i live near burlington mall around exit 5 of nj turnpike

-thnx

Josette
05-03-2006, 04:46 AM
Yes , Steffie we sure did pas a good time . And will again and again .

Your Friend Truly, Josette - The Red head in the pic

Sharon
05-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Very cool, Steffie! You and the other girls all look sensational and I'm so happy for you that your experiences have been so positive. :happy: