PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else

Jan W
05-02-2006, 07:57 AM
dislike reading crossdressers posts about being able to kick someone's a**?

I hate men talking this way and to add a crossdresser to the formula it really turns me off.

Am I being a sissy or do others feel this way too?

Jan

Toni Shelton
05-02-2006, 08:08 AM
I have found life much better since I started dressing full time. I dont have the road rage, wanting to kick 4$$, And I am much easyer to get along with. Maybe those wanting to kick stuff dont want to be lady like. I know plenty of GGs that like to kick butt. But for me I try and be a lady.
Good Post Girl..........

Casey Morgan
05-02-2006, 08:33 AM
It depends on the situation whether it bothers me or not. But the few posts I've read here about kicking butt haven't bothered me. Some people are just more agressive than others. It's when they get obnoxious about it that it bothers me.

TGMarla
05-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Oh brother! :rolleyes:

sharifemme
05-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Jan...

I really don't like most things men do. I don't like competing to show how macho I am, I don't care for fighting, and I limit my swearing. Most men are so shallow that if you can't talk sports, cars, or deer hunting, you can't relate to them at all.

After my heart attack in 1998, I let everything disturb me and I'd go off the wall for the least little thing. That was before I accepted myself as TG and gave up trying to be macho. Now I try to be much more laid back and I like myself much more. I'm sure it puzzles some other people though.
Sharifemme

I hate men talking this way and to add a crossdresser to the formula it really turns me off.

Jan

Teresa Amina
05-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Some people need to be bitch-slapped for saying that!:D
Seriously, I've never seen the attraction of kicking someones' gluteous maximus. It's gotta be one of those dominant male things, enforce your will on others, blah-blah-blah. Let's keep this the friendly forum it is and don't bruise anyones' derriere.:slap:

Petrina CD
05-02-2006, 01:10 PM
It does not bother me when one defends one self. But as an aggressive act toward someone who is not bothering you it sucks. Like someone else said , if you don't like what is written , don't read it. I personaly am not big enough to kick any butt.

Petrina cd

Amelie
05-02-2006, 01:26 PM
I voted "I'd kick Jen's ass for asking such a sissy question".

In some situations one might have to use this kind of language and maybe even come to blows.
Some areas of the world one has to be sort of rough or people will walk all over them. And this is the same for males and females, being rough and talking rough isn't always a male macho thing, in these areas it doesn't matter what gender you are, there always will be a time when one has to act this way. It's a way of life in certain areas, we all can't live in the cozy suburbs. lol

Toni
05-02-2006, 01:29 PM
I couldn't kick anyones ass with this skirt on!

Julie York
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I've never even seen such a post. What are you referring to?

claire angie
05-02-2006, 02:11 PM
jan i agree with you , as their is no need for that kind of language, even if real girls say it as well. as i dont think girls should be using that kind of language. their thts my 0.02 claire xxx

btmgrl6
05-02-2006, 05:25 PM
i don't really care. i have more important things to worry about. That is unless they are talking about kickin mine!

DonnaT
05-02-2006, 05:34 PM
I think a blow to the nose is more effective, don't you?

Fighting in heels is a lot different than not.

Ellie
05-02-2006, 05:34 PM
I've never much cared for such macho talk. When I hear people speaking like that I just have to feel sorry for them and their lack of verbal creativity.

gender_blender
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
They are trying to make up for having a feminine side.

~Charlie

tacal
05-02-2006, 06:00 PM
:winking: I vote, who gives a sh**, and I will kick ur a** if youn don't like it.

Karren H
05-02-2006, 06:08 PM

Jan

I've said that a time or two, mainly in jest! But I could care less what anyone person says since we all have the right to say what we want, when we want!! But hey, thats just me, lets ban everyone who says that and maybe expand it to anyone who says anything agianst anyone else!!!! hehehe See where I'm going with this? LOL

Ohhhhh and I hate people that say "whatever".....add them to the new list!!!!

Love Karren

Danielle
05-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Recently I had a confrontation with a kid,I will call him that intil he dies just because I believe no one has a right to look down upon anyone.Macho men are in Jail with a bitch :haha: and am here enjoying the life so as for macho men bring em on!!!:Punch:

barb M
05-02-2006, 06:18 PM
That sort of language is really an indicator of the persons level of maturity,intelligence or soberness. It's really not appropriate for this forum.I don't like it.

Jennaie
05-02-2006, 07:10 PM
I agree with Karren,

I mean Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateveeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!

DanaJ
05-02-2006, 07:31 PM
I have to admit, I have been here for well over a year, and I cannot ever remember reading such a post. Could you post (or PM me if you feel more comfortable) the link to the post that has this? Thanks....

Tamara Croft
05-02-2006, 07:37 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29684 #7

Maybe it was this thread that set off this one?? Who knows... :strugglin

Kate Simmons
05-02-2006, 09:09 PM
I voted "I'd kick Jen's ass for asking such a sissy question".

In some situations one might have to use this kind of language and maybe even come to blows.
Some areas of the world one has to be sort of rough or people will walk all over them. And this is the same for males and females, being rough and talking rough isn't always a male macho thing, in these areas it doesn't matter what gender you are, there always will be a time when one has to act this way. It's a way of life in certain areas, we all can't live in the cozy suburbs. lol
Expecting someone to act in a certain way, regardless of who they are kind of defeats the purpose of this forum. Isn't that the very reason for who we all are what we are? Society imposes "rules" of behavior on people that is very "gender specific" some times. We chose to be who we are to get a little "escape" from that, and live on the "softer" side of life which for one reason or another we feel is to be preferred. The same is true of the female to male CD's. Their experiences may be different but in a lot of ways similar to our own. In my case, I figure I have to be myself regardless of what I look like. If you can't be yourself after all, what's the point? Karren brought out a good point. Just because we make a statement saying we want to kick someone's pitudie, doesn't necessarily mean we mean it. It doesn't hurt to lighten up and enjoy the diversity of our sisters. That's what being an individual is all about, isn't it? Take care, Love, Ericka

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 12:45 AM

Maybe it was this thread that set off this one?? Who knows... :strugglin
Hey, no fair peekin. Bet you "kiss and tell" too, huh? LOL Ericka

DawnRodgers
05-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Make love, not war.
Dawn

DanaJ
05-03-2006, 05:22 AM

Maybe it was this thread that set off this one?? Who knows... :strugglinThanks for the link Tamara, I just read it - I missed that one. It is always amazing how people are so brave while hiding behind their keyboards, while they stay completely anonymous. :rolleyes: I guess it is supposed to impress others somehow....

Amelie
05-03-2006, 06:25 AM
Expecting someone to act in a certain way, regardless of who they are kind of defeats the purpose of this forum. Isn't that the very reason for who we all are what we are? Society imposes "rules" of behavior on people that is very "gender specific" some times. We chose to be who we are to get a little "escape" from that, and live on the "softer" side of life which for one reason or another we feel is to be preferred. The same is true of the female to male CD's. Their experiences may be different but in a lot of ways similar to our own. In my case, I figure I have to be myself regardless of what I look like. If you can't be yourself after all, what's the point? Karren brought out a good point. Just because we make a statement saying we want to kick someone's pitudie, doesn't necessarily mean we mean it. It doesn't hurt to lighten up and enjoy the diversity of our sisters. That's what being an individual is all about, isn't it? Take care, Love, Ericka

I don’t understand why you quoted my post. Your post doesn’t reflect anything that I said in my post. Maybe I just don’t understand what you are saying.

I never said anything about this forum in my post, I was talking about people in general, men, women, Cds, ts,s. I said that there are certain neighborhoods where one will have to act rough at one or more times in their lives. They have to, or they can get messed up. And this is the same for men and women. Yes Society makes rules, but then again there are areas where these rules do not apply. In my neighborhood one would laugh if they were told to follow rules, the police even have a tough time stopping lawbreakers as it is, let alone people following the rules of conduct and behavior. This is all that I said in my post.

I also never said that I expect people to act in a certain way on this forum. I never even said that people have to act rough all the time, I said there will be a time when one will have to act rough in their lives, I didn’t say they had to be this way all the time.

I really don’t understand why you quoted me, your response had nothing to do with my post..

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 06:29 AM
Amelie, Just trying to reinterate what you were saying Hon and adding my own thoughts. Btw, I like your look. Ericka

Amelie
05-03-2006, 06:31 AM
Amelie, Just trying to reinterate what you were saying Hon and adding my own thoughts. Btw, I like your look. Ericka

I always mess up, I tend to misread posts. I have trouble understanding what people type.

Jan W
05-03-2006, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the responses both pro and con.

I posted this thread a little tongue in cheek. I don't really care what any body else says or does. I do however honestly believe that in my experience it is the barking dog that does not have the balls to bite.

Maybe that is my point.